Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4849308 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:
sorry bro the meeting wasnt recruitment related ooooo. It was a meeting on crude uptakers. I used the medium to acquire more info.

Okay this never happened- I never quoted you; surely you didnt too.

Please go on.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reach not rich...

HIBEETECH2018:
The sentence highlighted below shows the part of the bush you come from. I don't have time for fools like you. The next time, you insult me, you will hear the story of the men that dated your mother before your father picked her up. You can be insulting your fellow nitwit but no carry am rich me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
So I have helped you people collate all the August predictions as they dropped, in case you are looking for them... cheesy

Onunu:

From my source:

1. 1000GTs to get Apl’s and 250 EH’s needed.
2. Competition is stiff all round but most especially for EH cadre because interview scores are close and about 5 to be selected per state and about 8 in oil producing states.
3. No consideration for CBT scores as they were aggregated as just pass on their database
4. It’s all down to fine margins.
5. Selection is being worked on now and we should hear from them by early August

I wish everyone the best of luck

Clifwoods:
Hi everyone, expect APL from 6 to 14 August. NNPC will send success mail and SMS. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.

Urbanist2050:
Only 3 people in Niger State made the cut off. The rest of the slots are there vacant. FCC will have to force NNPC to lower the bar and recruit others.

Where are the Niger people? Don't say you haven't heard anything about your status.

APL will start dropping from 5th August to 9th August.

You can celebrate your Sallah happy or sober.

Believe this or not. The choice is yours.

Edidiong25:
letters will be sent second week of august

c12112:
Barring any last minute changes, SMS to successful candidates will go out next week.

You are welcome.

Hon. Chairman,
Independent LOMWAN Election Commission
Local Men & Women Association of Nigeria (LOMWAN)

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

ABT Proponent bawo... Lol
The guy dey beef me o my name no dey list
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
cheesy
saxha:

Swargu swargu, Oya loud am, and put devil to shame.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
My local woman.....no vex jare
Ur local man eyes have been turninoniown since
Emabinu...
U have my full attention now, what's the iss
Enireqx20:

Local man!
You no see my post? angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Teaser4:
lol boss, not new to me sha...I don see a lot here on NL...I mean folks like him...so anytime I see such comments,if i no dey mood i skip, if I dey mood I go whine am... this thread go reach bus stop soon...and life goes on. The only source of info na NNPC.

Shey yu remember wetin dem say about an EMPTY barrel.....

HM... Las Las, we go alright. For the short while, make we sitdan dey look.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Urbanist2050:
You write well. Your personal statement is more comedic than professional.

Interpretation. embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jarus:
By the way, if you're on this thread and you're a Muslim and from Offa, Kwara state, kindly send me a PM.

Don't know why, but my instinct tells me you re from Offa. I was right.

Btw, I am a Muslim. Not really from Offa. But oyun. A stone throw from Offa. From Former Kwara South senator's hometown.

Am I qualified, it's been little long I visited Kwara. Based in Lagos.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
geektrovert:
So I have helped you people collate all the August predictions as they dropped, in case you are looking for them...
You are welcome.

Hon. Chairman,
Independent LOMWAN Election Commission

Local Men & Women Association of Nigeria (LOMWAN)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:

Accept or reject it, no any correlation between tp and APL. We had a meeting with nnpc today in our office (located in the south south). Authoratively, nothing relates tp and apl. I am currently in ss4 an due for promotion to ss3 by Dec 2019. As Jarus said, CBA has been on President Buhari's table for approval. To tell u more, three states have not met the required number of the slots and most if not all the candidates from those states were paid tp.
U can continue to believe ur theories sha.

cheesy Mule!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
I graduated from Unilag in 2016. What about you?
HIBEETECH2018:
I didn't graduate from UNILAG. And I'm not in the UK not to talk of PTDF. Think of something else.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:
sorry bro the meeting wasnt recruitment related ooooo. It was a meeting on crude uptakers. I used the medium to acquire more info.

Bros, I fit get like 20k wey you no dey use?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
You already showed that already. You simply cannot hold intelligent conversation.

If you doubt your parenthood don't assume so for me. I am sure you assume everyone's mother lived like yours.

I don't blame you. Abroad made you feel you are special.

@ bolded you already know what you are.

HIBEETECH2018:
The sentence highlighted below shows the part of the bush you come from. I don't have time for fools like you. The next time, you insult me, you will hear the story of the men that dated your mother before your father picked her up. You can be insulting your fellow nitwit but no carry am reach me.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
HIBEETECH2018:
I didn't graduate from UNILAG. And I'm not in the UK not to talk of PTDF. Think of something else.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
I am the HIBEETECH of King Jaja Hall, Unilag. This is my 3rd or 4th time of commenting here. I tried to maintain the name but it has been used. His profile that you quoted seems to be mine. What's up, man? I dey Nottingham where you put your boy.
Josh56744:

You studied EE in Unilag and graduated in 2016.
You got PTDF scholarship last year to study In University of Liverpool and you are from Kwara. I can still go on...You should have let that slide

Don't get me angry, I will send your FB Username here, so people can see the real face behind your stupid/gullible posts. I thought the foreign exposure would have made you wiser but the -ve °C, freezes your brain ( I don't insult please)

Last warning, Behave yourself!
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na fight una wan stay for this thread tonight bayi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
moogoogaipan:
You should understand that, the guy who said his name is on the presidential list, owe no one an explanation too.
@Jarus, what we are saying is this, you don't come here to rub it on our face, that, you'll reject or likely to reject NNPC offer cos the pay no reach your pay, i get, there's no law against that, someone even said, he's leaving abroad cos of polygamy, hanhan, ẹ má fí nù wá, á mọ jẹ now...

That said, people star aligns miraculously, a bossom brother of mine, failed in all his abroad scholarship applications, he was, he is currently a contract industrial hygienist at SPDC portharcourt, with no sight of renewal, when his stars align like this, SPDC wants to renew his contract, NLNG offer him a 2yrs contract position, subject to renewal, lastly, he's got APL waiting for him in FUNAAB (He was our dept. best)
He called me, started crying, i said don't cry ẹ̀gbọ́n, your star's have aligned... (His name is James Abraham, you can check him out), I said choose the one, that you'll have a right to an RSA.

In all, not that, we are aloof, that, people have rosy offers and there are lucky people, what we're saying is kí wọn má fí nù wá, á mọ jẹ́...

I did respect your earlier posts but this one is quite strange. You had dinner sha? Because I never expected this from you seriously
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
He go know the story well. It must have been his bed time story lol grin

Teaser4:
local men dey interested in that story...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

What of neighbors to offa and a Christian. Let's he our brothers and sisters keeper...

lol.Doesnt have anything to do with NNPC. Just wanted to host a couple of friends from my kinsmen during ileya/sallah festivities and I knew Muslims are most likely the ones to travel home during this ileya holiday.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:

Accept or reject it, no any correlation between tp and APL. We had a meeting with nnpc today in our office (located in the south south). Authoratively, nothing relates tp and apl. I am currently in ss4 an due for promotion to ss3 by Dec 2019. As Jarus said, CBA has been on President Buhari's table for approval. To tell u more, three states have not met the required number of the slots and most if not all the candidates from those states were paid tp.
U can continue to believe ur theories sha.

I was the one that gave you a dirty factory setting slap when you were misbehaving rushing to take three takeaways in the front row.

I am not sorry. I will do that again if you don't calm down.

Shey Oni o Oti fi ori gba le abi.

Kontinu

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Me too I love Nigeria like you. But no be cafeteria na five wives and because the cold here done freeze some people brain make I run go my country before my brain go seize like their own grin.

So many "funny" people in this thread.

I see you for that NPC new South South towers too shall. I just need to say.

Beeam:
No oh

Some of us are only doing what we do because of love for Nigeria.

We love Nigeria so much that's why we want to go and eat the food in NNPC cafeteria

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whats happening here? grin grin
Ibromoney:
I am the HIBEETECH of King Jaja Hall, Unilag. This is my 3rd or 4th time of commenting here. I tried to maintain the name but it has been used. His profile that you quoted seems to be mine. What's up, man? I dey Nottingham where you put your boy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mamacola:

I did respect your earlier posts but this one is quite strange. You had dinner sha? Because I never expected this from you seriously

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

The guy dey beef me o my name no dey list

I belong to no one and I belong to everybody

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Aside.

@Jarus and other economists in the house. Something that has been bothering my mind.

In the current market conditions of Nigeria nowadays, is it better to play in the premium segment or mass market?

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. indomie, molfix, Bigi Cola)

What's your take on this guys? (Sorry I'm putting it on this thread)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
geektrovert:
Aside.

@Jarus and other economists in the house. Something that has been bothering my mind.

In the current market conditions of Nigeria nowadays, is it better to play in the premium segment or mass market?

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. income, Bigi Cola)

Thank God you are sorry please delete that post and take it to the appropriate section, which kind boring talk you wan start now? angry

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
We just need jobs bro. To earn a living. Good jobs that won't destroy our mental health and leave us for dead.

geektrovert:
Aside.

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. indomie, molfix, Bigi Cola)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elhonrado(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Swargu:

Thank God you are sorry please delete that post and take it to the appropriate section, which kind boring talk you wan start now? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.