Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847889 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Swargu:

Thank God you are sorry please delete that post and take it to the appropriate section, which kind boring talk you wan start now? angry

Brossss grin

Na so you hate business ni? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
olasunky15:

I was the one that gave you a dirty factory setting slap when you were misbehaving rushing to take three takeaways in the front row.

I am not sorry. I will do that again if you don't calm down.

Shey Oni o Oti fi ori gba le abi.

Kontinu
grin grin angry abi. U must come from Eket
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samalli592: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Page 666.....sh*t's 'bout to get real!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=geektrovert post=80978548]Aside.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:

Accept or reject it, no any correlation between tp and APL. We had a meeting with nnpc today in our office (located in the south south). Authoratively, nothing relates tp and apl. I am currently in ss4 an due for promotion to ss3 by Dec 2019. As Jarus said, CBA has been on President Buhari's table for approval. To tell u more, three states have not met the required number of the slots and most if not all the candidates from those states were paid tp.
U can continue to believe ur theories sha.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
geektrovert:
Aside.

@Jarus and other economists in the house. Something that has been bothering my mind.

In the current market conditions of Nigeria nowadays, is it better to play in the premium segment or mass market?

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. indomie, molfix, Bigi Cola)

What's your take on this guys? (Sorry I'm putting it on this thread)

I will love to give a detailed response to this when I get my APL angry

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
geektrovert:

Brossss grin

Na so you hate business ni? cheesy

Lol, I don't hate business just that I read your write up like twice and I didn't understand it, na hin I vex na.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I will live to give a detailed response to this when I get my APL angry

I swear that's only when local man can can..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I will love to give a detailed response to this when I get my APL angry

Alright man. Till then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guy, please disclose your identity. At least, two people have contacted me to confirm if it was my HIBEETECH. I just come here to read comments and share relevant info with my guys on WhatsApp.
HIBEETECH2018:
See mumu. Keep guessing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HIBEETECH2018: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wetin be your problem.Na only you dey abroad for your house. I think your UNILAG suppose show for your body. UNILAG guys are always smart. Come and beat me.
Ibromoney:
Guy, please disclose your identity. At least, two people have contacted me to confirm if it was my HIBEETECH. I just come here to read comments and share relevant info with my guys on WhatsApp.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Kwiskxyz post=80978944][/quote] grin grin grin grin angry u get mind to discredit elder abi.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
666... What am I doing on this page? Someone tap me when we get to 667 pulizzz...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
geektrovert:
Aside.

@Jarus and other economists in the house. Something that has been bothering my mind.

In the current market conditions of Nigeria nowadays, is it better to play in the premium segment or mass market?

I mean, some brands play premium (their earnings model is based on higher brand value and higher GM - gross margin e.g Cocacola, Pampers), while others play to the volume (lower GM, but higher volume e.g. indomie, molfix, Bigi Cola)

What's your take on this guys? (Sorry I'm putting it on this thread)
It all depends on the product you want to offer. Please note that Indomie is not playing in the lower GM. The SWOT analysis will help you out. Most importantly, the corporate strategy of your organisation will determine where you want to play!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tomorrow is Tuesday, and the next day is Wednesday, follow by THURSDAY... HMMM....another round of alerts go drop...

Just a quick reminder.....for us wey never collecti.

Good night folks.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackdream: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Teaser4:
Tomorrow is Tuesday, and the next day is Wednesday, follow by THURSDAY... HMMM....another round of alerts go drop...

Just a quick reminder.....for us wey never collecti.

Good night folks.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=blackdream post=80979745][/quote]odechi... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
I really hope I get this APL.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jarus:

lol.Doesnt have anything to do with NNPC. Just wanted to host a couple of friends from my kinsmen during ileya/sallah festivities and I knew Muslims are most likely the ones to travel home during this ileya holiday.

I will be in Offa. A Christian. Am I welcomed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
When you're the APL grin
NNPCAPL:
I really hope I get this APL.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Clintsoch:
When you're the APL grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
If APL is being just hopeful who are we?
Slammmmmmmm:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:

Accept or reject it, no any correlation between tp and APL. We had a meeting with nnpc today in our office (located in the south south). Authoratively, nothing relates tp and apl. I am currently in ss4 an due for promotion to ss3 by Dec 2019. As Jarus said, CBA has been on President Buhari's table for approval. To tell u more, three states have not met the required number of the slots and most if not all the candidates from those states were paid tp.

Presidential list 4 president AOLMAW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Firstgentleman1:

I will be in Offa. A Christian. Am I welcomed?

Let's continue via PM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
I just taya..

Like who cares if u were born inside-1000°C?

hafeezsemzy:
Me too I love Nigeria like you. But no be cafeteria na five wives and because the cold here done freeze some people brain make I run go my country before my brain go size like their own grin.

So many "funny" people in this thread.

I see you for that NPC new South South towers too shall. I just need to say.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
alpacino94:

my learned colleague. If u work under me i go show u pepe ooooooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
darado:
my learned colleague. If u work under me i go show u pepe ooooooo

You are helping him.
You may be surprised he doesn't know tomatoes nor onions.
Show am tomatoes
Show am onions
After you don show am pepper

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Teccowills:
Hello house, please assist with Industrial Training placement for an undergraduate of Genetic and Biotechnology. Any suggestion of possible places and how to go about it would be fully appreciated. God bless.
Check in with "Xcene Research"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jarus:
By the way, if you're on this thread and you're a Muslim and from Offa, Kwara state, kindly send me a PM.
Iyeru OKin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Olabisi303:

Iyeru OKin
Omo Olofa mo'jo
Omo olalomi
Omo ab'isu jooko
Ijaakaji katakiti l'oro ofa....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.