Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834632 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
377:

Must u curse some one is it frustration of buhari govt that is affecting ur brain. hmm easy oh. u will get ur text if ur shortlisted

Share the text

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
377:

Must u curse some one is it frustration of buhari govt that is affecting ur brain. hmm easy oh. u will get ur text if ur shortlisted

I called you a clown, it's not a curse. Learn to act mature.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proximed: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sattire.
Just finished the aptitude test. It was not as difficult as the ones you guys have been posting upandan.
Its time for another long wait for the interview.
Anyway, hoping for the best.

Sebi interview is next week.
cheesy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 377: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Proximed:
Sattire.
Just finished the aptitude test. It was not as difficult as the ones you guys have been posting upandan.

cheesy grin
Tell them let them be waiting for online posting. if u where shortlisted u will be called. if not forget it chikena
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Czarlee: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Maria received some birthday money from her aunt. She put her usual
40% in the bank, spent 75% of the rest on a purse, and when she was done,
she had $12 left to spend on dinner. How much did her aunt give her?

Pls help out guys
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teenuukeh: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Proximed:
Sattire.

cheesy grin

Please how did you get the link you used for the aptitude test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Czarlee:

Pls help out guys
$80
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olaoke16(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Teenuukeh:

Please how did you get the link you used for the aptitude test
It's a sarcasm, it is written all over his comment plus the emoji..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teenuukeh: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olaoke16:

It's a sarcasm, it is written all over his comment plus the emoji..

Ohh.. Thanks.. But how do I write the test, any idea?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tdarry: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Teenuukeh:

Ohh.. Thanks.. But how do I write the test, any idea?

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 001jay: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
anouncement!! The senate committee on petroleum resources unanimously agreed that 75% of applicants in respect to d ongoing nnpc recruitment shal b shortlisted in no discount.. While the remaining 25% shal base on recomendation by networking.. The spokeman urged al applicants anticipating the shortlistment should calm dia blood down and put al hope high.. .lols

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 001jay: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
like seriously everybody should check his or her email now!..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
What happen...Did u get any mail..You guys should be serious Na..
001jay:
like seriously everybody should check his or her email now!..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bodylicious:
What happen...Did u get any mail..You guys should be serious Na..

You should not listen to anyone other than your email. Stop this desperation, that's why those clowns keep playing with your emotions

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dexla(f): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Czarlee:

Pls help out guys
.25 x .60 (x)= 12
.15x = 12
x= 80

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Am not desperate that was how I was so calm for FRSC , not beliving the news that was circulating....Were am I now...Are they not out of camp now...
datascience:

You should not listen to anyone other than your email. Stop this desperation, that's why those clowns keep playing with your emotions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bodylicious:
Am not desperate that was how I was so calm for FRSC , not beliving the news that was circulating....Were am I now...Are they not out of camp now...

Bro/Sis, when they start inviting, it will be obvious. Not those stuffs up there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Allow me to be worried it is not your worry...Those who have work doing won't be as worried as those who don't have work at all....Those who have connection won't be as worried as those who don't have connection...Those who are old in the labour market won't be as worried as those who are new in the job search world... pls allow me to be worried pls...It is my worry...Not yours....
datascience:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
.Allow me to be worried it is not your worry...Those who have work doing won't be as worried as those who don't have work at all....Those who have connection won't be as worried as those who don't have connection...Those who are old in the labour market won't be as worried as those who are new in the job search world... pls allow me to be worried pls...It is my worry...Not yours....
datascience:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bodylicious:
.Allow me to be worried it is not your worry...Those who have work doing won't be as worried as those who don't have work at all....Those who have connection won't be as worried as those who don't have connection...Those who are old in the labour market won't be as worried as those who are new in the job search world... pls allow me to be worried pls...It is my worry...Not yours....

You don't reason like someone with a 2:1 and an M.Sc. No offence! The young man gave you the best advice.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabbiano77(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bodylicious:

Pls allow he or she to worry his or her worry. Is it your worry?...is it not hers or his. Somebody cannot come and worry his or her worry in peace again abi....Amebo. No mind them worry your worries, it's FOC... grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
My dear if you don't have anything reasonable to say just keep your mouth closed...When humans with brains are talking amoeba like you should keep quiet..If I don't reason like a 2.1 graduate is it your business..Your mated are there looking for how to get good jobs you are here monitoring those with 2.1 ...People like you who castigate a lot were probably erusticated from school...rubbish
Macgyver1:

You don't reason like someone with a 2:1 and an M.Sc. No offence! The young man gave you the best advice.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Loud it ohh..see me see this one with no ambition...
fabbiano77:

Pls allow he or she to worry his or her worry. Is it your worry?...is it not hers or his. Somebody cannot come and worry his or her worry in peace again abi....Amebo. No mind them worry your worries, it's FOC... grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't need his or her advice ...Such adviser should go and advice Buhari on unemployment matters...
Macgyver1:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EngrMilly(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
@Bodilicious I took "mated" as a typo, then came "erusticated". I'm in tears right now. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
EngrMilly:
@Bodilicious I took "mated" as a typo, then came "erusticated". I'm in tears right now. Lmao

Reason I ignored him. Erusticated ko, rusticated ni

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bodylicious:
My dear if you don't have anything reasonable to say just keep your mouth closed...When humans with brains are talking amoeba like you should keep quiet..If I don't reason like a 2.1 graduate is it your business..Your mated are there looking for how to get good jobs you are here monitoring those with 2.1 ...People like you who castigate a lot were probably erusticated from school...rubbish

Young man, I understand your frustration. I pray you find peace.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2019
Macgyver1:

This wasn't necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabbiano77(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Bodylicious:
Loud it ohh..see me see this one with no ambition...

Easy dear... please easy, don't take it too hard on yourself. It's well with us. It's well with you

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Bodylicious:

I am sorry. I acknowledge your "worry allowance".
Regards.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
It's people like you that would still remain jobless for a life time... grin grin grin
EngrMilly:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Same way you will be in tears when you no get NNPC job... grin grin tongue tongue
EngrMilly:

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.