Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835946 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Don't take things serious here oh...hahahahahajahah am just catching my fun....Thanks for entertaining me.
Macgyver1:

Reason I ignored him. Erusticated ko, rusticated ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Amen...You too.
klassd:

Young man, I understand your frustration. I pray you find peace.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Man way sabi talk...It's people like you that deserve this NNPC job..Not all those hungry monsters that keep insulting their mother up and down...hahahahahahahahahhahaha but they are entertaining shaaaaa..
fabbiano77:

Easy dear... please easy, don't take it too hard on yourself. It's well with us. It's well with you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2019
They should kept correcting my ero..Since they don't haav job...oya another job have come for you jobless youth...How many mistake did u see here....hahahahahahhaahahajajajajajajahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone think next week is visible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 001jay: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
pple are busy working modality to obtain employment letter while some are busy trowing tantrums.. All of us here are nervous to b shortlisted in as much as u are in this platform u are also eager for d shortlistment, blame it nt on one person because he made it too clear, for d ecclesiastics who preach d good sermon of nt to b too nervous, if i may ask u ogar why are u here? Why dont u sit ur ass nd keep checkin ur email instead of login into dis platform for info?.. And for d Pharasees correctin pple's mistake in english, how far naw? Hope una dey work for broadcasting station? come, everybody is entitle to freedom to b nervous in dis nnpc recruitment u can nt com an stop someone from being nervous.. No body should com and worry my own nervousness or is it ur own? Jo oor! Na nnpc we dey talk abt o.. We no wan here say like play dem don finish recruitment.. Like me every ten ten minutes i dey check email du u knw why?..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
OMG pls how do I contact you...You just spoke like a good leader..With truth and honesty....This is the best write-up I have seen on this platform...Am so proud of you...I pray that God will grant you your heart desire......One love dear...
001jay:
pple are busy working modality to obtain employment letter while some are busy trowing tantrums.. All of us here are nervous to b shortlisted in as much as u are in this platform u are also eager for d shortlistment, blame it nt on one person because he made it too clear, for d ecclesiastics who preach d good sermon of nt to b too nervous, if i may ask u ogar why are u here? Why dont u sit ur ass nd keep checkin ur email instead of login into dis platform for info?.. And for d Pharasees correctin pple's mistake in english, how far naw? Hope una dey work for broadcasting station? come, everybody is entitle to freedom to b nervous in dis nnpc recruitment u can nt com an stop someone from being nervous.. No body should com and worry my own nervousness or is it ur own? Jo oor! Na nnpc we dey talk abt o.. We no wan here say like play dem don finish recruitment.. Like me every ten ten minutes i dey check email du u knw why?..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EngrMilly(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bodylicious:
Same way you will be in tears when you no get NNPC job... grin grin tongue tongue

I've seen people combine English and Pidgin while speaking, I just can't comprehend how you achieve such feat with conjunction while typing.
Let's be Frank like Edoho here, you stand no chance of answering three questions correctly in any CBT without the "God factor".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hahahahahahahahhahah..I will chat later am at an event...Don't make me laugh here pls
EngrMilly:

I've seen people combine English and Pidgin while speaking, I just can't comprehend how you achieve such feat with conjunction while typing.
Let's be Frank like Edoho here, you stand no chance of answering three questions correctly in any CBT without the "God factor".
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Just wasted my time to read this rubbish tongue
EngrMilly:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Bodylicious:
Loud it ohh..see me see this one with no ambition...

From the way you type, it is obvious you are a woman. The gentleman gave you a sincere advice devoid of abuses, but rater see the way you've out-rightly embarrassed yourself on this platform. You seem like an hyper person. No offense, but I think some people may be right when they say some women, excluding me, cannot think on their feet, but rather believe in the fortune their pussy and fine face can offer them. This is a clear example. before you think you can mention me and pass insult, think twice for I lack chill

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SarcasticWords: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2019
grin

You guys just made my day a happy one.

You guys are very funny. I've been laughing out loud while reading your posts from page 50. It was so entertaining. You guys just unintentionally created something nice here.

I think a nigerian movie producer can make a standard comedy movie about a group of job applicants attacking each other verbally. Of course, your posts would be used as part of the Actors/Actress scripts.

Well, since you all made my Sunday a happy day, Happy sunday to you all as well.

My prayer is, may God continue to keep us alive and healthy. You can only work when you are alive and enjoy the work when you are healthy.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2019
;Di don't feel embarrassed madam...Am actually entertaining myself...Don't take things too serious ohh life itself don't even take you serious..Just having fun while we wait for the invitation...And see the way you just exposed yourself on how you use your Pussy to get favour....Sorry for you cry
jackals:

From the way you type, it is obvious you are a woman. The gentleman gave you a sincere advice devoid of abuses, but rater see the way you've out-rightly embarrassed yourself on this platform. You seem like an hyper person. No offense, but I think some people may be right when they say some women, excluding me, cannot think on their feet, but rather believe in the fortune their pussy and fine face can offer them. This is a clear example. before you think you can mention me and pass insult, think twice for I lack chill

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Hahhahahah you are most welcome...No need to attend any comedy show this is more than sufficient...hahahaahahahah. pls don't take things too serious online...Even if they insult you....As for me anytime I visit this page I laugh non stop...Happy Sunday to you all.
SarcasticWords:
grin

You guys just made my day a happy one.

You guys are very funny. I've been laughing out loud while reading your posts from page 50. It was so entertaining. You guys just unintentionally created something nice here.

I think a nigerian movie producer can make a standard comedy movie about a group of job applicants attacking each other verbally. Of course, your posts would be used as part of the Actors/Actress scripts.

Well, since you all made my Sunday a happy day, Happy sunday to you all as well.

My prayer is, may God continue to keep us alive and healthy. You can only work when you are alive and enjoy the work when you are healthy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Shortlisting hasn't even started, page is already 70. Which way na

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2019
EngrMilly:

SAVAGE ..WISH I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW.I WONDER HOW SHE CAN EVEN COMPOSE HER SELF BEFORE THE INTERVIEW PANEL ..SHE IS SO UNCULTURED

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2019
jackals:

Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2019
jackals:

Another male clown, pretending to be a female. Well thanks for addressing the other clown grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mustsucceed:

SAVAGE ..WISH I COULD HUG YOU RIGHT NOW.I WONDER HOW SHE CAN EVEN COMPOSE HER SELF BEFORE THE INTERVIEW PANEL ..SHE IS SO UNCULTURED
Actually, she sounds uncultured but I personally wouldn't want to admit that she is. Like she said, she's just having fun and not taking things too serious. When the time comes for being cultured to take its place, she may be more cultured than most peeps here.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
damtan:

Actually, she sounds uncultured but I personally wouldn't want to admit that she is. Like she said, she's just having fun and not taking things too serious. When the time comes for being cultured to take its place, she may be more cultured than most peeps here.

Well we never can tell.you are addressed the wayyou present your self and she sure isn't doing a good job,joke or not

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Bodylicious:
Hahahahahahahahhahah..I will chat later am at an event...Don't make me laugh here pls

I know you are trying to hide your nervousness by being a jackass but the way you do it makes you seem like an irritating person trying to be funny. So not cute at all

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 1:53am On Apr 29, 2019
sad sad Y'all should cut her some slack will ya shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Which bush did you come out from.. Haha haha pls get lost ASAP
Jiang:

I know you are trying to hide your nervousness by being a jackass but the way you do it makes you seem like an irritating person trying to be funny. So not cute at all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by naziyaro(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
pls add my num on the group chat 08033717075

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Any update on shortlisting
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikkymimi: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please can you send the past question to me vikkymimi@gmail.com. Thank you
Lawconfessor:
I sincerely appreciate those that responded to my humble request. Thank you so much to the three of you guys that made the provision- God bless you all richly. One T gee requested for 5H lol- God bless you also for replying at least
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sundaykc3: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
vikkymimi:
Please can you send the past question to me vikkymimi@gmail.com. Thank you
Baba any info yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 001jay: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
.. Yeah i 'ppreciate u bodylicious .. Definitely i shal scale tru wit al alacrity, no doubt nd u also shal scale tru.. Nd evryone readin dis shal scale tru bt most importantly if u knw ur way.. Nnpc gave d senate some Slots two weeks bak, anyone dat tels u recruitment hav b done long bfor d form is out is a pathetic irredeemable liar.. My very uncle is a senate committee on petroleum resources downstream sector.. I dnt knw if i really need d test or expect appointment letter at d comfort of my home 'cos names hav bin forwarded already..tho d recruitment shal b 50 -50 i.e d mass nd those functionalities operatin at d higher echelon of d govt.. 50% shal b taken by merit.. Despite d fact dat i gat connect yet i am more nervous dan anyone here while some dat liv everytin to fate worry less, u can see d irony.. D last tym i entad nnpc tower dat was wen i was enthusiastic abt nnpc.. No b evry body we go school no d way.. May God grant us dis job .. Reach me on davidjerryaruwa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
001jay:
.. Yeah i 'ppreciate u bodylicious .. Definitely i shal scale tru wit al alacrity, no doubt nd u also shal scale tru.. Nd evryone readin dis shal scale tru bt most importantly if u knw ur way.. Nnpc gave d senate some Slots two weeks bak, anyone dat tels u recruitment hav b done long bfor d form is out is a pathetic irredeemable liar.. My very uncle is a senate committee on petroleum resources downstream sector.. I dnt knw if i really need d test or expect appointment letter at d comfort of my home 'cos names hav bin forwarded already..tho d recruitment shal b 50 -50 i.e d mass nd those functionalities operatin at d higher echelon of d govt.. 50% shal b taken by merit.. Despite d fact dat i gat connect yet i am more nervous dan anyone here while some dat liv everytin to fate worry less, u can see d irony.. D last tym i entad nnpc tower dat was wen i was enthusiastic abt nnpc.. No b evry body we go school no d way.. May God grant us dis job .. Reach me on davidjerryaruwa@gmail.com
Abeg u get any information about when list will be out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 001jay: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
damilola142:

Abeg u get any information about when list will be out
in no discount tym.. D Shortlistment is ready..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
001jay:
in no discount tym.. D Shortlistment is ready..

The word in bold though.
cry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Foxie: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Philadelphia:

The word in bold though.
cry
Thought I was the only one who noticed. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.