Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829081 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
samalli592:
While Y'all are postulating on baseless theories and TF, Some lady is testifying on twitter that she has been notified via sms and mail. Check out @Miss_Gloriade. She did oral interview on the 10th.

The girl is an attention seeker

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
BenFlash:

But how can she be scammed and still come to social media to announce it. She is either telling the truth or just too stup*d to realise she has been scammed. I cringe at the thought of it being the latter for a graduate.

How soon can you forget some people actually came here to say from their "source" there'll still be second round of interview invite? they even went further to claim that uninvited applicants should not lose hope, as their source is one of the "Oga at the top"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make person tell her to screen shot her text messages from NNPC (Test invite, interview and then Offer text) for confirmation...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kieskies(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
You guys should relax. I spoke to someone at the towers today and he confirmed that noting is happening for now. They would start the process again after the sallah break. So just chill

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
simplynace:

First and foremost, I cant recall mentioning suing NNPC for non-compliance. I recall vividly saying a breach in policy leads to penalties and this points to the officials in charge of disbursing the compensation.

I believe I'm not confused on any of the terms you listed.

And about policy change, if you have any idea on how company policies are made you wouldn't come up with that vague statement that "the policy might have been changed". You certainly wouldn't and I reiterate reread my conversation with Kevlala, you would understand better. You would likewise get enlightened on how Kevlala portrayed the situation of a change in policy.

You claim you don't belong to the group that praises government for doing what they are suppose to do initially yet believe the NNPC is not obliged to honour whatever policy/standard that guides her... Local man is confused and cannot just can

My brother...am not one to banter long on a particular issue. You are right that u didnt mention sue but why I brought it up was to buttress my point which you highlighted that it was a privilege not right. You cant contest the payment of Tfare because it's not your RIGHT.

As regards policy, there are several factors that brings about a policy change but it's only if you are aware of the date the policy was approved that you can authoritatively say it has not been changed.

Local man wants to die this matter, we can discuss further at the Towers hopefully. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
samalli592:
While Y'all are postulating on baseless theories and TF, Some lady is testifying on twitter that she has been notified via sms and mail. Check out @Miss_Gloriade. She did oral interview on the 10th.

How can we be so sure it is not one of those good for nothing prank loving nairalanders trying to play pranks as always?

I just checked the date she posted it. August 5th. Story for the gullible. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:

Darado the presidential list. grin grin grin
jobseeker hope we go jam at d towers and u work under me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
from a very reliable source, not everyone will be paid tf. But to what criteria is what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Keep laughing you will be surprise that the information was true. Stay here and be expecting TF while some are being notify since 2days now. You expect people to come to nairaland to tell you they received a notification..

Lol. "DPR" people, almost all your posts on job/vacancies thread is about people not applying for jobs but receiving APL, from NNPC to DPR, Unilorin etc... Keep it up bro! It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chester7:
from a very reliable source, not everyone will be paid tf. But to what criteria is what I don't know.
I don't think so many people care anymore about tfare at this stage all we want to known is when APL is coming out

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Keep laughing you will be surprise that the information was true. Stay here and be expecting TF while some are being notify since 2days now. You expect people to come to nairaland to tell you they received a notification..

Bro she is an attention seeker, she can make up any story. unless you know someone else that has received APL. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
darado:
jobseeker hope we go jam at d towers and u work under me.

At least I can get to have someone close to presidency. Hahahahah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
tejiri4:

Bro she is an attention seeker, she can make up any story. unless you know someone else that has received APL. Do you?

I'm shocked that anyone would care about what the girl posted. Obviously no normal person would come to public domain and state the name of the connection that got her an nnpc offer.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmmmmm. Orisirisi. Who else has gotten his/her dream job to please signify oo
dave00733:
This
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chester7:

NNPC had already approved TF for all invitees. But those responsible will do "tonbom tonbom" in the payment... then off to dubia go shop with our pepper... Na so e de ring for my head o... No sauce!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chester7:
na prayer na. I posted ystday regarding 2012 nnpc intake as below:
Staff at krpc was paid tf then
HSE guy at towers was not paid up to today

Note: Their payment was late. They got paid after collecting APL (for those that got d tf).
Thank me plz my people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
dave00733:
This

No surprise. I learnt some people have been resuming at the towers since last week. I was reluctant to share because of naysayers and others that insult freely.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Onunu:

No surprise. I learnt some people have been resuming at the towers since last week. I was reluctant to share because of naysayers and others that insult freely.

Stop posting trash.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Onunu:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Resuming ke. Please I need like three persons to go with me to the towers to confirm something
Onunu:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol. I weak oo.
Clifwoods:

Stop posting trash.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Baba u no dey tire?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onunu: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
BenFlash:

Not me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol. "DPR" people, almost all your posts on job/vacancies thread is about people not applying for jobs but receiving APL, from NNPC to DPR, Unilorin etc... Keep it up bro! It's well.

Am just telling you guys the fact.. If you could remember how I was tackled when I told them at DPR thread that the recruitment has been concluded since last year that there is no second batch but some disagreed of which the later realised that I was saying the truth after some months of waiting for second batch.

As regards NNPC recruitment.. The lady was right this is the right time notification is real. You need not to wait for years before you realised that it has been concluded like what happened to DPR stuff while some still believe in second batch after 3years of waiting..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Am just telling you guys the fact.. If you could remember how I was tackled when I told them at DPR thread that the recruitment has been concluded since last year that there is no second batch but some disagreed of which the later realised that I was saying the truth after some months of waiting for second batch.

As regards NNPC recruitment.. The lady was right this is the right time notification is real. You need not to wait for years before you realised that it has been concluded like what happened to DPR stuff while some still believe in second batch after 3years of waiting..

So what are you still doing here if the recruitment has been concluded?

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
When APL drops, we don't need Twitter or any form of rumor to confirm it. I believe people here will get it, so let's all take a chill pill and relax.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
samalli592:
Ignore that liar
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mitocyan:

So what are you still doing here if the recruitment has been concluded?

Don't misquote me am not saying NNPC recruitment I said DPR recruitment has been concluded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abi eleyi ti ya wayray ni?

ademmy102:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Beeam:

Ki won ma ma fi awada she yeye
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Beeam:

Stop using an abusive words in a public domin mannerism matters a lot. How could you call a fellow being a "mad man" not a good attitude.

Hope this is not how you relate with other colleagues of yours at work place?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.