Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834734 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 11:28am On May 06, 2019
charliesyndrom:

thanks. U said I should use any ID showing my real date of birth. Im not sure I have any. My NIM slip does not have a DOB. I dont have a driving license yet. So what means of ID can I use ?

Voter cards, international passport ??

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Foxie: 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Hello everyone, A mistake was made in my age since when I wrote WAEC so I decided to continue using the wrong age cos it was on my WAEC result. I also used same wrong age on my bvn so it would tally with what I used in school and on my WAEC. But I want to change the age to the correct one. My real age is 25, but the mistake has been 28 ever since. HELP ME OUT NAIRALANDERS!
Did you write NECO? If yes I can tell you a few things.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 2:16pm On May 07, 2019
Foxie:
I did not
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Foxie: 5:08pm On May 07, 2019
charliesyndrom:

I did not
Okay. The procedure is a long one, that's if you're willing to go through the stress. If it's SSCE (that is you wrote in a school) you'll go through your school. Go to the school to obtain a letter from them for the change of DOB and take it to WAEC office in that state. Along with that letter, you'll submit your baptismal certificate, birth certificate carrying the age you want it changed to(not affidavit), passport photograph, the original WAEC certificate and 10k. Buh if it's GCE, it's same process but you'll go directly instead of going through your school.
I can help you get the NPC Birth Certificate.

NOTE: Be ready to wait for one year, depending on how convinced WAEC is.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2019
Foxie:

I don't lie to you this is. Difficult .you waited all thee years to correct? Waec might not be convinced especially based on fact that u are reducing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Foxie: 7:12am On May 08, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I don't lie to you this is. Difficult .you waited all thee years to correct? Waec might not be convinced especially based on fact that u are reducing
Dear sir, you quoted the wrong person. Kindly edit your post and quote the right person.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:28pm On May 08, 2019
irumole1975:
People should stop posting fake news on here. It is denigrating.

Well, from a confirmed desk " Shortlisting for apptitude test has not started, but I can confirm the list is ready. The board will likely have a roundtable discussion on the modality of invites before the 3rd week of May. After which the invites will start rolling in" .

Correct, confirmed my name
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Umarlulu: 10:31pm On May 08, 2019
Macgyver1:

how do you please confirm your name?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 6:48am On May 09, 2019
Macgyver1:

Can I send mine so u confirm for me pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohyhay(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
I really don't know why some people are anxious unnecessarily on this NNPC list. Try and be busy with other opportunities. Abegi

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 09, 2019
Mustsucceed:

It dosent matter how long he waited. I corected mine after several years as well. Dont advice based on what u think, advice based on practical experience please!

Waec would not even ask u any question except to fill form and pay money

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 1:29pm On May 09, 2019
ohyhay:
I really don't know why some people are anxious unnecessarily on this NNPC list. Try and be busy with other opportunities. Abegi
you told them the true�
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
theoptimist298:

It dosent matter how long he waited. I corected mine after several years as well. Dont advice based on what u think, advice based on practical experience please!

Waec would not even ask u any question except to fill form and pay money

Sweet heart ..... I won't go into arguments with you neither will I go into details on "practical " experience (s) .I happy for you that you changed without challenges

Have a good life
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Oya o.
Messages have begun rolling in for to upload documents for the next stage.
Go and check your portal again.
If you don't have access, I don't know what to say o.
As for me, I say to God be the Glory.
Amen!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
See you at the next stage cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2019
Philadelphia:
Oya o.
Amen!
Oga Read. This is no invite, same happened 2012 for those with missing document. Take note of the word Afresh

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 7:56pm On May 09, 2019
What is really your problem...Don't you have other things to do...
Philadelphia:
Oya o.
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 8:06pm On May 09, 2019
amicdan:
Oga Read. This is no invite, same happened 2012 for those with missing document. Take note of the word Afresh

Where did you see me say it's an invite?
Can't you read? Don't let me rain abuses on you ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2019
Philadelphia:

Where did you see me say it's an invite?
Can't you read? Don't let me rain abuses on you ogbeni
Lols. I should be the one asking. I don't abuse or reply one. Rain your abuses if you have the time to.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kuleke(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2019
It says use your application number "NNPC/GT/XXXXX" as the subject of your email. Where do we get that application number from?

Update, I found another way to get it. When you finish submitting your documents on the online platform, click "send to email" above your picture and it sends you a slip with the details.

Creating pdfs, merging pds, shrinking pdfs....these people are serious lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fihto: 10:33pm On May 09, 2019
Check the mail u received during confirmation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 10:42pm On May 09, 2019
I think those contacted to upload documents are the shortlisted candidates because it if was to upload documents they send that during the registration
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:48pm On May 09, 2019
How true is this..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:02pm On May 09, 2019
Burchester:
I think those contacted to upload documents are the shortlisted candidates because it if was to upload documents they send that during the registration

Lol stop thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 09, 2019
Burchester:

In your dreams. This is not an invite. Probably some documents are missing.

If i remember correctly, same thing happened in 2012. Those who got this message should be worried actually and thank God their applications were not discarded due to incomplete docs

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2019
Philadelphia:
Oya o.
Amen!
...some comments someone sees here wonder whether people typing are really graduates...why can't you keep quiet and use your head and be patient until you are called for the exams or interview as the case might be ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:46am On May 10, 2019
Philadelphia:
Oya o.
Amen!

When I saw this, I just couldn't stop laughing�

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 8:55am On May 10, 2019
Burchester:
hehehe... one should be worried to be asked to submit his documents afresh. but you should be glad they didn't decide to waive such applications thereby putting the applicants in a less favourable situation.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 9:52am On May 10, 2019
mvem:
...some comments someone sees here wonder whether people typing are really graduates...why can't you keep quiet and use your head and be patient until you are called for the exams or interview as the case might be ....

A graduate who can't use punctuations correctly.
A graduate that can't tell when to use may or might.
Is that one a graduate?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2019
Hehehehe.... see ehn? There's really no need for all these arguments. Let's just prepare and hope for the best. wink
Philadelphia:

A graduate who can't use punctuations correctly.
A graduate that can't tell when to use may or might.
Is that one a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zahratayyab: 11:21am On May 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.