Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826199 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
bobowaja:
.oya go an collect zobo like that cheesy

Local man wants APL instead. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
These guys didn't know that it was the best from Nigerian universities that went for this nnpc interview...For Christ sake, it was 2.1 and 1st class graduates that went for this interview... No matter the format you come with, we will brainstorm the issue until the truth is revealed, so all the scammers here should stop trying. Whether the recruitment had ended or not, it's not your job to tell us about it, allow us to wallow in ignorance. Thanks. I believe after Salah testimonies will flood this thread.

I, for one will share my own testimony, Amen!!!

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Sorry to ask, who the minister be? Abeg, let's know what we are typing... Lol... Which kind talk be this. Is the minister's office bigger than the office of the minister of petroleum of which Buhari himself heads? Do you know how much have been expended on this exercise? Bia, stop behaving like your sobriquet

The new minister of state for petroleum is Goody Jeddy Agba

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
And as a matter of urgency here, our ladies need to be careful on this thread now o..

Here is hot...but frankly, am enjoying every bit of it..

God bless u guys

[quoteor=RealisticJ post=81072750]

Amen...more oil to your head bro...I just hope people have not been scammed already. I have said it b4, if you have high bp bcus of what you read here, OYO is ur case.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
ozoebuka1:
These guys didn't know that it was the best from Nigerian universities that went for this nnpc interview...For Christ sake, it was 2.1 and 1st class graduates that went for this interview... No matter the format you come with, we will brainstorm the issue until the truth is revealed, so all the scammers here should stop trying. Whether the recruitment had ended or not, it's not your job to tell us about it, allow us to wallow in ignorance. Thanks. I believe after Salah testimonies will flood this thread.

While reading your post, all I could think of was Hall of Mercy. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
In those days when we used to hunt bushmeat...
Anyway... If una wan ID the scammer for NL, just swear for their destiny (something like: "You will neva make it in life; you, your siblings, even your unborn children! And even if you continue to scam people to survive, trailer will mash your leg, or aeroplane will crash on you" )
Now now e go confess grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
samalli592:
While Y'all are postulating on baseless theories and TF, Some lady is testifying on twitter that she has been notified via sms and mail. Check out @Miss_Gloriade. She did oral interview on the 10th.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
***Modified

It's all good now. Seems there's some kind of weird connection between Nairaland and the portal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
ozoebuka1:

Not only Nigeria Universities.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
NigelCundy:
That portal get mind. Hold my beer...
Yeah. Portal's cute. In and out in no time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol, it's all good now sire.

souljar:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
souljar:

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Y'all don't be surprised, e fit be one troll wey dey follow this thread, wey dey behind that twitter saga... Fyi that wasn't a female behind the handle na one jobless nigga dey run the account...never doubt that power of stupidity. That thing may be here now, viewing this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samalli592: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
bobowaja:

Bros how far? How do you come by this?

bobowaja:
Scammers everywhere...... A member of nairaland is aware of this scam..... Especially the one that brought the news of the babe's testimony. His intentions is to find clients on this forum due to the anxiety in here among members concerning apl.

Na wa for this naija o shocked

bobowaja:
At last local men and women got something to discuss and this time.... The alertees and the non alertness happens to be on the same page. grin grin

That babe and her news carriers won't survive what is coming their way sha cheesy cheesy

You know, i opted to ignore your comments, but let me indulge you this once. I rarely do comment on social media fora generally, but the same cannot be said for you. I've observed that you have flooded this thread with infantile comments, as a matter of fact, a history at your profile
has shown that you have contributed approximately over 17 pages of balderdash on this thread within a short period of time(starting from June 26). It is understandable you are an overzealous graduate(no offense to the reasonable contributors on this thread) that may have a lot hanging on the thread of this job but you should be wise to know who you cast aspersions at. While you have the luxury of time to be clowning on this platform, i actually thought it wise to visit OTHER social media platforms for information as per this recruitment. I'd expect that as someone who has gotten to the this stage of the recruitment, you'd be intelligent enough to peruse a comment and draw inference before turning to the keyboard warrior that you are. Remember just because you have access to any platform doesn't mean you should display your ignorance at any given time. Silence is golden.

Be Guided Always!

PS: You may feel the need to quote me but i will not ennoble you with a response.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Plenty things dey happen oo

Hmmm...now i see, some people's "sauces" could be set of this One Roland Ewubare grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulaj(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
souljar:
Bulaj I'm just observing you. Type something.. Which sauce do you have? cheesy
Never buy ingredients self talk more of sauce. Na maggi inside red oil you want as sauce?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Teaser4:
Y'all don't be surprised, e fit be one troll wey dey follow this thread, wey dey behind that twitter saga... Fyi that wasn't a female behind the handle na one jobless nigga dey run the account...never doubt that power of stupidity. That thing may be here now, viewing this thread.

Na scam format be that.

People go contact her to connect them with the person wey help am for inside NNPC. Na so scam dey take start.

Remember those people that come on Facebook and claim that one doctor Jarus helped cure them of HIV, then they leave you with a contact number to call the so called doctor Jarus? That's the same format.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
bulaj:

Never buy ingredients self talk more of sauce. Na maggi inside red oil you want as sauce?
Loool.... If only we'd stopped that KIA at the exit, perhaps we'd also have sauce at the towers. A pretty one at that...
Regrets only! angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Hmmm...now i see, some people's "sauces" could be set of this One Roland Ewubare grin
I hope NNPC PR department will debunk this with an update about the recruitment. It would really calm some nerves.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
U see another one....they're plenty out there becos of this recruitment exercise o...
If this isn't exposed now, very soon another person will introduce the linkedin profile here, and will claim he has helped him/her to secure a slot....many people will run after him for help, at the end they duped.

God will expose them

nihelimitretep:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
holujay:
U see another one....they're plenty out there becos of this recruitment exercise o...
If this isn't exposed now, very soon another person will introduce the linkedin profile here, and will claim he has helped him/her to secure a slot....many people will run after him for help, at the end they duped, some are dickmatize

God will expose them

whats dickmatize pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
whats dickmatize pls

Lmao. na that one be your concern?? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulaj(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
souljar:

Loool.... If only we'd stopped that KIA at the exit, perhaps we'd also have sauce at the towers. A pretty one at that...
Regrets only! angry
cheesy True. If only. Better Sauce like this. Don't worry I hope to find her at the Towers. Hope you will accompany me?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
The act of putting something into something

CircleOfWilis:
whats dickmatize pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:

Lmao. na that one be your concern?? grin grin
E reach to ask
The guy used that term more than once in less than 2 hours

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
bulaj:

cheesy True. If only. Better Sauce like this. Don't worry I hope to find her at the Towers. Hope you will accompany me?
dont worry, lemme find her. you do the accompanying... haha grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
bobowaja:

Ekiti ke te o!
Omo ye mi..... Ke ti i ri?
I strongly hope u re not from my village sha grin
this one you dey speak Ondo in Ekiti, hope everywhere good?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
The account has been deleted
samalli592:
While Y'all are postulating on baseless theories and TF, Some lady is testifying on twitter that she has been notified via sms and mail. Check out @Miss_Gloriade. She did oral interview on the 10th.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mehn, anyone that NNPC employs from this thread is real value for money.
Guys una too much abeg.
I dobale.
See analysis, claims and counter claims. Dissecting issues to the basics and putting a full stop to a beautiful nonsense before it finds traction.

This issa legendary sturv mehn

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
monlawal:
Guys una too much abeg.
I dobale.
See analysis, claims and counter claims. Dissecting issues to the basics and putting a full stop to a beautiful nonsense before it finds traction.

i tell you, bobowaja and co just be like SWAT. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin grin
monlawal:
Guys una too much abeg.
I dobale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.