Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825131 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2019
samalli592:

You know, i opted to ignore your comments, but let me indulge you this once. I rarely do comment on social media fora generally, but the same cannot be said for you. I've observed that you have flooded this thread with infantile comments, as a matter of fact, a history at your profile
has shown that you have contributed approximately over 17 pages of balderdash on this thread within a short period of time(starting from June 26). It is understandable you are an overzealous graduate(no offense to the reasonable contributors on this thread) that may have a lot hanging on the thread of this job but you should be wise to know who you cast aspersions at. While you have the luxury of time to be clowning on this platform, i actually thought it wise to visit OTHER social media platforms for information as per this recruitment. I'd expect that as someone who has gotten to the this stage of the recruitment, you'd be intelligent enough to peruse a comment and draw inference before turning to the keyboard warrior that you are. Remember just because you have access to any platform doesn't mean you should display your ignorance at any given time. Silence is golden.

Be Guided Always!

PS: You may feel the need to quote me but i will not ennoble you with a response.
You are simply a scam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Teaser4:
you're right bro...that said...whoever share that image here na prime suspect...cos DAT person common sense suppose don tell am say, it can't be real, but he shared anyways, I can't think of any motive but being an accomplice or the real culprit.

PS: if na you share am here, before you quote me you better be ready for war. Make I dash you this in advance *Fvck you"
The id*ot don get mind quote me..... It is expected of a scammer to get mind sha. But thunder will fire his generations if he is here to scam people.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Bros, no fall my hand na. Why you dey stress yasev with that headless chicken? See the English sev... "Some lady"

Awon to sepeteri grin
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Hello Nairalanders, I am new here and I recently stumbled on this thread through searching Twitter and I heard about the various conspiracy theories and they were really cracking me up. I am here to bring new sauce. I recently graduated from the UK (Masters) and came to Nigeria February this year and one the first things I did was to apply for the NNPC (GT). I got an invitation to come for the cbt exam which I did at Ikorodu. God willing I got an interview date for 1.30pm on 6th of June. The interview went well and one of the interviewers was really astonished by one of projects I had completed previously and said he would love to hear more about it. I was happy to share my knowledge with him. I was able to remember his name and tracked him through LinkedIn and Facebook. We spoke and he was pretty confident I was going to get called (By God's grace). I got an alert on the 16th from farouk freedom (20k).. Coming across this thread I went back to speak to my interviewier concerning the various theories and he clearly stated everybody would get paid either you are successful or not. You can request any evidence you want, but I can't disclose his name. Have a nice day guys.. Also Letters would come very soon. He didn't state any specific date.
You mean July right? cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2019
BenFlash:

Wait, did he just say Farouk Freedom? Lol. Some ppl sha, smh
Oga Ben.... When u turn detective na cheesy
It seems u will take up a new post at the local men council now.

Good morning to you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Hello Nairalanders, I am new here and I recently stumbled on this thread through searching Twitter and I heard about the various conspiracy theories and they were really cracking me up. I am here to bring new sauce. I recently graduated from the UK (Masters) and came to Nigeria February this year and one the first things I did was to apply for the NNPC (GT). I got an invitation to come for the cbt exam which I did at Ikorodu. God willing I got an interview date for 1.30pm on 6th of June. The interview went well and one of the interviewers was really astonished by one of projects I had completed previously and said he would love to hear more about it. I was happy to share my knowledge with him. I was able to remember his name and tracked him through LinkedIn and Facebook. We spoke and he was pretty confident I was going to get called (By God's grace). I got an alert on the 16th from farouk freedom (20k).. Coming across this thread I went back to speak to my interviewier concerning the various theories and he clearly stated everybody would get paid either you are successful or not. You can request any evidence you want, but I can't disclose his name. Have a nice day guys.. Also Letters would come very soon. He didn't state any specific date.

First time UK bla bla bla for a monicker that was created on the 1st of August and he's already calling us "Nairalanders" to make it look genuine.

I only blame people who take you guys serious here. As for me, I'm here��

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:
Hello guys, this is my first post here.
I've been watching this thread for a while and I enjoy your theories and sauces. In fact, I must say you guys are the best.

However, from my very legit source who is a GGM at the towers and was even the one who was the head of my panel, I'm told we're going to be informed immediately after Sallah. When I prodded to know my stand, he told me my letter has been typed together with other successful applicants.
He further told me to go and pray.
When I told him of the things you guys say here about TFare, he said I should tell you guys to
.....to go and get busy with your lives and stop playing on our intelligence here, except you have mental issues. angry

Meanwhile I wrote my CBT in Kenya and was interviewed by Panel 69 at Block V.

Una scam too much abeg. Now go back to work! grin grin grin

Lol ori e ti tele
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

From what you're saying, it's very safe to deduct that they're verifying whether the original documents you submitted are indeed original and also whether they correspond with the ones you uploaded during the online registration phase, meaning one has to be extra careful.
My deductions anyway!

Must you follow to say "This is my first time here"? Lol
vikoli1:
Hello guys, this is my first post here.
I've been watching this thread for a while and I enjoy your theories and sauces. In fact, I must say you guys are the best.

However, from my very legit source who is a GGM at the towers and was even the one who was the head of my panel, I'm told we're going to be informed immediately after Sallah. When I prodded to know my stand, he told me my letter has been typed together with other successful applicants.
He further told me to go and pray.
When I told him of the things you guys say here about TFare, he said I should tell you guys to
.....to go and get busy with your lives and stop playing on our intelligence here, except you have mental issues. angry

Meanwhile I wrote my CBT in Kenya and was interviewed by Panel 69 at Block V.

Una scam too much abeg. Now go back to work! grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbadekunle(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Easymoneysniper post=81083885][/quote]
Kindly edit properly next time. There is no inline under the time. Either in the email or on the portal. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2019
gbadekunle:

Kindly edit properly next time. There is no inline under the time. Either in the email or on the portal. Thank you.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2019
gbadekunle:

Savage DAT guy get issues
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2019
Scammers yaf taken over dis thread with dia poorly analysed format.
My best advice is nt even giving them the attention they re seeking for.

Btw who is farouk freedom
Nairalanders re highly involved in dis deceit planned towards defrauding d gullible ones.

If u re here n ur purpose is to scam peeps-- please go fvck urself!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2019
gbadekunle:

There’s line under the time. Check your mail again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2019
vicelreturns:
Scammers yaf taken over dis thread with dia poorly analysed format.
My best advice is nt even giving them the attention they re seeking for.

Btw who is farouk freedom
Nairalanders re highly involved in dis deceit planned towards defrauding d gullible ones.

If u re here n ur purpose is to scam peeps-- please go fvck urself!

Dunno if this guys story is true but the name on the alert was **** Farouk Freedom.....(not putting the surname sha before someone will use that to come and scam people)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2019
larride:

Thanks for telling him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Thanks for telling him.

Yeah, that doesn’t mean you are not prolly lieing though.

Your story sound somehow. Whichever it is, I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2019
My source who is a TA to the GM_ told me that today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday, he said Sallah is soon, but he can't give the exact date for Sallah but really soon, so we should expect it anytime from this weekend. all this yeye predictions and scamming + fake info has to end.

My happiness is that this will be the best Sallah of all time..scheduled from this night till monday Night, we shall rest on tuesday indoors betting to who will win who in PS4.

The coming week after sallah is when we will a receive feedback, regardless the outcome live goes on, we will all succeed if you put your mind to it just that NNPC is just like a shortcut to that success for some of us and me i like shortcut abeg.

See all next week wednesday, #ciao.

p.s Olivia slide in my dm lemme tell you some few things.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Bitter leaf sauces flying all over the thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2019
larride:

I don't have line in mine oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2019
stevie55:

While reading your post, all I could think of was Hall of Mercy. grin
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2019
larride:

Yeah, that doesn’t mean you are not prolly lieing though.

Your story sound somehow. Whichever it is, I wish you the best.
There is no need to lie

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Angyee:

Dunno if this guys story is true but the name on the alert was **** Farouk Freedom.....(not putting the surname sha before someone will use that to come and scam people)

I knw d surname. Is dsame farouk we knw in dis house

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Swargu:

Lol ori e ti tele
English please! This is Nairaland not Yorubaland

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2019
vicelreturns:

I knw d surname. Is dsame farouk we knw in dis house

Yep. He has posted screenshot of it sef.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
There is no need to lie

I’m not saying you are lieing about you receiving alert or doing the interview, I just said the story sounds somehow. Moreover, you don’t need to prove anything to me.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Must you follow to say "This is my first time here"? Lol
Oga learn to always read to the end na. Haba! Your blood de hot?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

English please!
This is Nairaland not Yorubaland

In English: Iz like your head av scatter... grin grin grin grin grin grin, this one sweet me....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Baba I don reply ur mail, on d link to the woman, since u get mind to hala am.
pls do well to share on NL ur chat with her
joobseekar:

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
larride:

There's no line in mine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
There is no need to lie

This UK boy, ah ah, omo yankee, so you don't have funds in your account sef. angry angry angry, now you have made me vex for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.