Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832174 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Sunday and happy Sallah to everyone on this platform, e ni odun ba balaye ko so'pe (who anniversary or festive period meet 4 earth, make he/she gives thanks).
Pls, make anybody no give us fake info here o, when APL go show,e go show... Ojo ti arugbo ti da'ye, ko to'jo to ma ku ( d days wey old person don use b4 he/she go die, no reach d time he/she don use 4 earth again o)...
At last, we go swear 4 fake info givers/mongers on this thread...
Ire oo, aku odun ooo, a seyin samodun o
Greetings to all local men and women vs fellow observers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
souljar:

Mba no! Macgyver! You must dream another dream about my APL o... Or you will not see sallah ram... grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
pflourish:
Anything for the clout
She entered NNPC Medicals...meaning?
What's our own concern there?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
I had a dream night. Didn’t go to church today. So let me share it here with my brethrens.

Last night. I saw myself in an environment like a law court.
I was to testify against someone but I refused.
I saw a man with files in his front desk.
I noticed he was distracted by something I don’t know.
I went to his desk and started to cancel alot of things in one of the files. Names, numbers and so on.
He later turned to me and never said a word.
He only collected the pen black marker from me .

I was then happy.

Then I was in a car and a big luxury bus drove past and parked.
Me and some other people started entering .
And the ones that entered with me are new recruited colleagues.
We were heading for training and we were reminded to make sure the wee are with our documents .

Then I woke up.

That’s a song of victory

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Una don turn this place to dream arena las las....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lordlight20109:
I had a dream night. Didn’t go to church today. So let me share it here with my brethrens.

I went to his desk and started to cancel alot of things in one of the files. Names, numbers and so on.

I was then happy.

We were heading for training and we were reminded to make sure the wee are with our documents .

Then I woke up.

That’s a song of victory

@bolded....Did you have to come down first and enter with others again?
What "criteria" took you in at first?......lol.....on a lighter mode o
Even though i don't seem to really understand your dream (i wish i was a Joseph) , but you composed something i could read and smile

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lordlight20109:

I was then happy.

Then I woke up.

That’s a song of victory

Eye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye...#inNat'svoice

Above only!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lordlight20109:

I was then happy.

Then I woke up.

That’s a song of victory

Awwww. See how I'm smiling like it's my dream. May God favor us.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is how my own dream went... Me returning from the bank where I went to withdraw my first N4m upfront allowee grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
This is how my own dream went... Me returning from the bank where I went to withdraw my first N4m upfront allowee grin grin
lol. vivid dream

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Eri r'owo he l'oju ala, t'o n dun nu
Eni ko te'pa mo ise e, nitori ebi

Oro mi lowo Oluwa lowa o.

Aimasiko lo n damun eda o
Oro mi lowo Oluwa lowa o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls what's our business with a firefighter?

Can a nursery school admission letter impress an applicant to Harvard for an MBA?

Gbogbolet100:

You couldn't be more wrong on your analysis. FFS thread is over. Local men they camp and we senior local men they house dey observe. Most of us don resign from our jobs. Because we were misinformed by the message that we should come for training school and appointment letter. We thought we are staying. But noo! They said we should collect our APL and do data capturing den all senior local men should carry their ass home. Getting back home. We gat nothing to do.
Local man decided to join dis thread on a lowkey to while away time. I heard a vital info from someone reliable about NNPC APL likely duration. Local man decided to post here. Iocal man was attacked several times but local man ignore. Local man saw a post here this morning and local man voiced out. Village people appointed a detective to present local man matters here. Local man was called scammer. Since local man too has nothing to do. Local man had to be responding to every attack.. Local man never had the intention to brag about APL cause 2200 applicants are with dsame APL. So wts special about local man APL.. Don't get it twisted

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
I dreamt that so many people from nairaland receive the APL and a lot of heart felt stories were told. Congrats in advance grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
tejiri4:
I dreamt that so many people from nairaland receive the APL and a lot of heart felt stories were told. Congrats in advance grin grin grin

You are having this dream because your mind is revolving around this recruitment. Take your mind off it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol you don start this Sunday evening abi grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bro...

I busy much.

Just coming back 2 see all these ppl with snapshots of Fire Service APL disturbing local men and women here....

Like I said earlier, they should go to their candidates on NDLEA and Customs thread.

Here get plenty charp charp guyz....

Gbriels:
Chai....which kind invasion be this...? Unregistered people (they are not local men because if they are, they wouldn't have derailed the thread) from no where came and turned local joint into what I can't word...
Chai....I take God abeg local men, abeg let's refocus and bring back life into the thread....u guys know how we do it. The way the house is now, I don't think local men like jurus, samkeniyy, and all, will legit infor will drop...abeg again, let's bring our focus back on the table with our side jokes...
I'm counting on my able local men and women on this...
bobowaja, chasteguy, souljar,beeam, enireqx20(my local woman), adeebiwa09, Jiang and semppumping, teaser4, klassd, larride, teriji4, olasunky, Number5, stevie55, flowwolf09, RealisticJ, benflash, danxplore, mosgoon, mosphy4, jarus, clifwoods,mathology, sibabe55, pflorish, moogoogaipan, darado and all....

I believe in us that we can.... thanks
Sign
Gbriels
Coordinator AOLMAW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
d kin beating wey Chelsea chop dey ehn!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Reversal theory

Bronce:
Hello guys,

So I actually recieved credit alert from KING ANYAM TERHEMBA on 1 August, 2019 and was almost immediately debited back after less than 3 minutes.

Question: who else has experienced such and what's the way forward.

A first time commenter.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Says a sociopath?

TheSociopath:
For those bashing Gbogbolet, y'all are silly and immature and you got no atom of brain in ur thick skulls.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Actually, King Ayam is on a 2 week vacation...

That was why the delay in crediting guys was experienced recently.

According to my sauce

aifybuu:
Lazarus Mikailu don relieve some people today...oo
People wey don de get HBP because of theory. Right now...all theories are hereby suspended till the main koko shows...thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beeam:

According to my sauce

Then Lazarus took over grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beeam:

According to my sauce

If that's true...then it really was helpful o. If he had made the last batch of payments, some people would have been holding on to the Anyam/Farouq Freedom theory by now...so atleast, the appearance of bro Lazarus eliminated that very theory. #theories are just busy disappearing into the thin air, which is nice.# grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Is the Upfront for GT and EH the same 4m?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
darella:

Is the Upfront for GT and EH the same 4m?

GT only
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ginalex:
lol you don start this Sunday evening abi grin grin

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't care about any theory or counter theory here. I have just one prayer.

God Almighty. Owner of the Supreme throne of grace.
Transfer a slice of your mercy into the heart of a man at the top that would fight my battles when vampires and vultures decide to remove my name and replace with another.
I so pray and ya Allah, this is the blessed month of Dhul Hijjah in which à lot of mercy abound. Let me be a beneficiary of that mercy for it was not by my power that I passed the CBT, it is not by my power that I did the interview. It was by YOUR divine grace .

Man dem haf chop enough stone.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Honestly, this interviewed is one of the best interviews I've attended so far...

Be that as it may, let God's will prevail whichever way the outcome presents itself...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOMX101: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOMX101: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
OK ooo cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lordlight20109:

I was then happy.

Then I woke up.

That’s a song of victory

Tell it to the world,

Tell them the appointed time is come...

Anything borne as a result of God's desire to fulfill covenant is always mysterious

Anyways, just doing my history thingy and i came across one for the boys from ages years cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
The whole thing is so surprising....
And my mood is as shown...
Jiang:
This thread is starting to get flooded with lots of New peeps who don't know the rules, they keep posting fake info, even if d investigative division of AOLMAW expose them .

Am calling on chairman & cordinator AOLMAN to do the needful before those aliens destroy this awesome thread.

Thank you
sign
Spiritual chief AOLMAW

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Teaser4:
Una don turn this place to dream arena las las....
Savage cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.