Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835132 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackGoldBoy: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:
The Common Sense Theory!

weather you like it or not, there is a correlation between TF and APL.

except if you are so dumb to believe that NNPC is randomly selecting candidates for the TF, which is far from what an organisation of NNPC's calibre will do.

They are deliberately sending a message, if not they would have send the TF stuff to all the candidates that participated in the interview once,
don't even hesitate that they can't do that, infact they are more than capable of doing it.

let's start thinking with our brains please,
attacking one another won't save the day since we ain't savages!
in your mind you've started thinking with your brain by typing this, so sad undecided

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Black11:
People would say no correlation between APL and TF, this could be true, but the deweeding theory holds more water than another theory. Its easier to deny than to logically accept, as it doesnt favour most.
Obviously payment is by date, so if you haven't been paid chill till mass payment of your date whether you'd be weeded out or not. Dont mean if you haven't been paid its automatic employment further weeding out could be done.

Have they done mass payment for 2nd July?

Just checking something!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:
The Common Sense Theory!

except if you are so dumb to believe that NNPC is randomly selecting candidates for the TF, which is far from what an organisation of NNPC's calibre will do.

They are deliberately sending a message, if not they would have send the TF stuff to all the candidates that participated in the interview once,
don't even hesitate that they can't do that, infact they are more than capable of doing it.

So there is now "common sense theory# which states you should think with ur head to correctly harmonize TP and APL. Hahahahaha...oya, let the "thinking re-start" ... grin grin

For me...this thing will be clearer sooner...#shikina!!#
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
dave06:
State of Origin: Nasarawa
CBT: Abuja
Interview Date: 2nd July
GT
Yet to receive alert o.

Any 2nd of July sombori here?

We yakpa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Black11:
People would say no correlation between APL and TF, this could be true, but the deweeding theory holds more water than another theory. Its easier to deny than to logically accept, as it doesnt favour most.
Obviously payment is by date, so if you haven't been paid chill till mass payment of your date whether you'd be weeded out or not. Dont mean if you haven't been paid its automatic employment further weeding out could be done.

Just checking something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
pflourish:

Before the end of year 2019, I prefer for oil "oyel" to dey my head

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enrypech:

We yakpa

Congrats to you all grin APL don sure for una according to weeding theory
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ter4humani: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
number5:

When was your interview bro
3rd of July

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Congrats to you all grin APL don sure for una according to weeding theory
Lol

Amen to that.

Congratulations also to you for congratulating us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Here we are struggling with correlating tp to APL...some people don check their names for list finish o...God help the local men n women shaa...#una legs too short grin grin..simple! We are just here speaking plenty grammar upndan. God abeg, come to our rescue already... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enrypech:

Lol

Amen to that.

Congratulations also to you for congratulating us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
aifybuu:
Here we are struggling with correlating tp to APL...some people don check their names for list finish o...God help the local men n women shaa...#una legs too short grin grin..simple! We are just here speaking plenty grammar upndan. God abeg, come to our rescue already... grin grin

This cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
aifybuu:

I swear down, the grammar level no be here. You go fear grammar
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
If you minus 100k from the 300k, that's exactly the amount my wife paid for less than 100k lagos state govt. job.
For the NNPC Job, except if the upfront & monthly pay we are hearing, ain't true, if you pay 300k and you are at peace, that, your money will work for you, taa, wọn fẹ gbá ẹ ní ó, àwo dẹ rí àwo ní.

Just let us be hopeful.
when i fasted today, the day of arafat, my intention to God, is that, I want my stars to align, i want to sponsor my mother to Hajj next year and i say Mansha Allah to that...
pflourish:

Right from my CBT centre, after I finished the test I started hearing people say the NNPC slots were been sold for around #4-5 million.
Nah so local woman just comot mind up on till I got the interview invite.

So it is logical to say that the 300K price tag is just a claptrap. At this stage with all the emotions and desperate measures that could be pouring from different angles, don't you feel the price label for a slot should be way more than the cost of popping a bottle of champagne.

Even if the slots were been sold for 15 million, those who will get the APL will still get it. May I be one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=81138440][/quote]

Hahahahahahahah.

Abeg lemme

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
GeniusOla:

I swear down, the grammar level no be here. You go fear grammar

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enrypech:

Just checking something!

Pls check well bcz I want to check something too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
moogoogaipan:
If you minus 100k from the 300k, that's exactly the amount my wife paid for less than 100k lagos state govt. job.
For the NNPC Job, except if the upfront & monthly pay we are hearing, ain't true, if you pay 300k and you are at peace, that, your money will work for you, taa, wọn fẹ gbá ẹ ní ó, àwo dẹ rí àwo ní.

Just let us be hopeful.
when i fasted today, the day of arafat, my intention to God, is that, I want my stars to align, i want to sponsor my mother to Hajj next year and i say Mansha Allah to that...

I can't help it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
I have no idea
Enrypech:

Just checking something!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
We kukuma all know what to do, patiently wait for nnpc to start sending APL, but since we cant wait till that point "unbothered" & "un-updated" we just have to bear with whatever it is we can get on this thread, even if it will mean someone remodifying all that we already know, cry sincerely, I'm hopeful that this phase of uncertainty passes soonest. Its kind of unhealthy sef. Local man has lost all can, and cannot can again.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
In the end, it is better to be paid than to be confused.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
aifybuu:
dat "grammar" part cracked me up lol... leg na normal level for naija jobissh..las las dos wey go enter go still enter...some ppl carry "special luck" no be even by class of degree or 3pages CV... na just der luck. some no go even say "the Lord's prayer"... it is what it is.... na 50/50 mindset i take approach....so anything wey happen...happen ni o...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
souljar:
In the end, it is better to be paid than to be confused.

Lol... Una no go kill person with laff for hia

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olatunji1187: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Please what's the names of those making the payments. Seems a local man has gotten strange alert o.

Abeg, what's the names of those sending money o, let local man confirm something. Which kinda alert on Saturday sef?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
joobseekar:

Well, there's no interesting theory at the moment, though AB theory still "stands".

All the " sauces" for this week have been put to bed by the resurrection of "Lazarus", even " Wednesday theory" no longer holds.

At the moment, it seems the payment is made by interview dates, (while some people are propagating "weeding theory" ) but the " Tfare" question is, why are they even picking the dates at random, instead of starting from ascending order or descending order of interview dates?

But one thing seems to be obvious to me though, all dates and states have been paid, we just don't have the wave of some dates or states on nairaland yet. Why? I do not know.

However, if someone can actually peruse this thread starting from July 16, while noting the information of those that claimed to have been paid till this moment, we can have a vital hint, to what's happening.

I am sorry but ABT doesn't stand.. Its you na, cos you haven't been paid you are forcing theory down our throat...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
qwertyboss:
The Common Sense Theory!

Aboki na
This table you re shaking

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beetek: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
olatunji1187:
Please what's the names of those making the payments. Seems a local man has gotten strange alert o.

Abeg, what's the names of those sending money o, let local man confirm something. Which kinda alert on Saturday sef?

They said its Uncle Lazarus
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ragnorak: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
dave06:
State of Origin: Nasarawa
CBT: Abuja
Interview Date: 2nd July
GT
Yet to receive alert o.

Any 2nd of July sombori here?

Sane date. Same state of origin. CBT in lafia

Not paid
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
The truth about this whole thing is that this unorthodox mode of payment adopted by the NNPC is simply a peep into what's to come. As to whether those with alert are the chosen or rejected ones is still a subject of intense debate, so also the ABT. But common sense tells me that the ABT is still the most plausible, until everyone is paid or appointment letters drop. l rest my case and splendid night to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Black11:
I have no idea

Yes they have. The second batch of payment was mostly July 2nd.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tampiko:
The truth about this whole thing is that this unorthodox mode of payment adopted by the NNPC is simply a peep into what's to come. As to whether those with alert are the chosen or rejected ones is still a subject of intense debate, so also the ABT. But common sense tells me that the ABT is still the most plausible, until everyone is paid or appointment letters drop. l rest my case and splendid night to everyone.

Why? Because we are tired going back and forth. I don't know why we struggle so hard to find the best theory....Is there a price or something?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dbowline:

Why? Because we are tired going back and forth. I don't know why we struggle so hard to find the best theory....Is there a price or something?

Nothing bro. Just trying to solve a puzzle, it keeps the brain sharp and active you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.