Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833414 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Okay ooo! So you think in your mind
vicelreturns:

Dat brother na fake
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
joobseekar:

She mostly "insults" people on Nairaland with Yoruba words like "Ode" "Mumu", though Igbos that have lived with Yoruba for long can easily use it as well
CID report lol grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jarus:
Only one of my sources came back with response today. Response: "It' not true". I had asked him about the cancellation rumour.

Those of you peddling fake cancellation rumors, how market? Shey container never fall inside pacific ocean laidis?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
jaiye4love:
Which means that its likely that there is already a grouping among applicants and this is to say those that collected compensation are one category and the other group without compensation are second category. If they start sharing APL, I'm sure one group has the APL,Moreover the APL sharing is taking place in another recruitment stage and can't be combined with compensation activities which is part of the interview stage. I'm afraid those without compensation has the APLs to themselves

The table you shaking eh lemme come n be going grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good news everywhere.... When I mentioned some months back that they will recruit more technical GTs, some people here attacked me, without even understanding what I meant. Gracias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
GeniusOla:

Those of you peddling fake cancellation rumors, how market? Shey container never fall inside pacific ocean laidis?

grin grin grin cwazy folks

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sotrue:

Abeg no vex Uncle, forgive and forget!

Abeg no vex oo, but I guess your uncle is in your village.

I don't know why people take pleasure in using a seemingly reverent term to patronize someone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
fumfum23:
I posted this earlier. I had to edit because I realised I wasn't fully anon on my profile and I'm trying to protect my privacy. I hope my profile photo has deleted o. LMAO.

Here's what I wrote earlier.

"Alright. Lemme talk my own.

Nothing significant that has not been heard already.

I spoke to someone (one of my rich toasters huhu) who USED TO work with NNPC he rose through the ranks before leaving for a private oil company.

Same information. He said he spoke to someone who WORKS IN THE GMDs office (high up) about me (I went for the interview) the guy said its ABOVE HIM. I only called him to confirm if my name was on the list but he said he can't see anything it's very confidential. He said I should pray because my state is competitive. Imagine someone working in the GMDs office saying its above him.

Other things he said:
- It's apparently 80% merit 20% politics.
- He spoke to the guy after the Salah break and he told him to expect the letter end of this month.
- They're taking people more from "technical" roles. I'm not sure what that really means. I studied Social Science so I'm not among. sad
- I didn't ask about TF and APL because he won't know and I'll just look stupid asking about una nairaland theories.

It's nothing I haven't heard here a thousand times. Please don't ask for my state o. Ya girl is trying to stay anon.

Disclaimer: THIS PERSON IS NOT CURRENTLY WORKING WITH NNPC. He's an old head relying on others for information to".

Your friend's response aligns with what we have always told people here but some choose to believe some theories.

By the way, technical roles are engineering, Geology and related fields.

Those of us non-technical are the support functions (Finance, HR, IT etc). Nothing new actually, oil industry is a technical industry (not a service industry like banks), they will always need more technical guys.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
jaiye4love:
Which means that its likely that there is already a grouping among applicants and this is to say those that collected compensation are one category and the other group without compensation are second category. If they start sharing APL, I'm sure one group has the APL,Moreover the APL sharing is taking place in another recruitment stage and can't be combined with compensation activities which is part of the interview stage. I'm afraid those without compensation has the APLs to themselves

Have you been paid?

Just wantu check something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jarus:

Your friend's response aligns with what we have always told people here but some choose to believe some theories.

By the way, technical roles are engineering, Geology and related fields.

Those of us non-technical are the support functions (Finance, HR, IT etc). Nothing new actually, oil industry is a technical industry (not a service industry like banks), they will always need more technical guys.

Where does Industrial Chemistry fall, texhnical too?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
larride:

Maturity is not a substitute for common sense.

Man was joking, it was even obvious the way he was talking and the next thing Mr Maturity has to do is tell him to stop?

Apart from info which some drop here (which we don’t even know whether it’s genuine or not), this thread also serve as an avenue for some to cool off. If you can’t take a joke, scroll off. No one made anyone class prefect.

That's why we have other sections, like even comedy or Romance or sex sections. You can have fun, cool off or even dance to the song from Naira Marley. But in here, Stay on course. Making unnecessary jokes over a recruitment some people come here to get information is not what I would term common sense. Even common sense is maturity.

Nobody is trying to be perfect, just learn.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enrypech:

grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Am looking for that scapegoat that will ask "where does quantity and surveyor falls, technical too?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
martinsfm:
thanks for the info.. other words..we should wait . This merit ish is still funny, theres really no way to measure if truly the percentage would be this high. Techincal roles meaning courses like engineering

Bros hafa na? Even when it is supposed to be 100% merit based? 80% is too high? Dis kwantry is a quarapt kwantry, but things will get better with time (if we act.)
Someone once said, nigeria wont be good until when the son of nobody and the son of somebody can compete for the same job without the need for connection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enrypech:

Chemical Engineering is technical but chemistry is not. It is more or less strictly analytical (for lack of a more holistic term)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Am looking for that scapegoat that will ask "where does quantity and surveyor falls, technical too?
grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Okayyy, na so I take turn scapegoat this night? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Have they paid anyone from Ibadan CBT center? Just want to know If my TP has not disappeared into thin air.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
larride:

You don’t owe anyone any apology.

It was clear enough you were joking, anyone that want to take offense at that should knock his/her head on the wall.

This place is not NNPC official handle, let them go to Twitter or NNPC website or better still go to NNPC towers in Abuja to get information.

Nonsense.

Lol... Gbayi bi Germany
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dbowline:

That's why we have other sections, like even comedy or Romance or sex sections. You can have fun, cool off or even dance to the song from Naira Marley. But in here, Stay on course. Making unnecessary jokes over a recruitment some people come here to get information is not what I would term common sense. Even common sense is maturity.

You do not set the rules of engagement on this thread.

This place is not NNPC official handle or website. Everything being shared here is third party information which is open to a lot of distortion.

Lastly, common sense should tell you this is not your church WhatsApp group or your work place WhatsApp group where everyone fake “maturity”. Silence doesn’t equate maturity neither do cracking jokes makes you less matured.

If you don’t like what a Nairalander post, the best thing to do is ignore n move on.That’s what matured people do, they don’t start whining like a lady on her period.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eggovic:

Lol
Between imo and anambra which is most competitive

Imo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
larride:

This place is not NNPC official handle or website. Everything being shared here is third party information which is open to a lot of distortion.

Lastly, common sense should tell you this is not your church WhatsApp group or your work place WhatsApp group where everyone fake “maturity”. Silence doesn’t equate maturity neither do cracking jokes makes you less matured.

If you don’t like what a Nairalander post, the best thing to do is ignore n move on.That’s what matured people do, they don’t start whining like a lady on her period.
grin grin grin oga @larride u get time ooo.....just free am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

What about ICT?
Please I'm only asking a genuine question.

Seni-technical grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enrypech:

grin grin grin grin

Okayyy, na so I take turn scapegoat this night? grin

I did nur say anything oooo grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
joobseekar:

She mostly "insults" people on Nairaland with Yoruba words like "Ode" "Mumu", though Igbos that have lived with Yoruba for long can easily use it as well

She is Yoruba, likely from Ogun state. I know her name too, but let me leave that.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Seni-technical grin
Art/humanities self na Semi-Techinical........dey don carry Technical Theory enter grin grin wetin man no go see, in pursuit of dream job!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
BenFlash:

Chemical Engineering is technical but chemistry is not. It is more or less strictly analytical (for lack of a more holistic term)

Is this your answer absolute or merely what you think?

What's your course of study?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dbowline:

If you ask me, the O.P was harmless. What about those who with all seriousness peddled fake gist? Hahahaha this thread na see finish aswear grin local man has lost all ability to can #lol. So long its moderate,i think its cool. My opinion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enrypech:

Is this your answer absolute or merely what you think?

What's your course of study?

Lol, see interrogation oo. Sorry, I tried to help. Lemme keep my mouth shut.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
larride:

Eweleeee!!! This K. O

Brother where is your chill na?
In short. Local man is not doing again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
BenFlash:

Should I tell him the truth? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
BenFlash:

Ignore the second question, please answer the first
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
mathology5431:

Should I tell him the truth? grin
grin
Tell
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enrypech:

Ignore the second question, please answer the first

It is what I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.