Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832542 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Several that I know sef

squad1234:
Has any Finance and Account EH received alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
All those people paid 3k, na bicycle una use go for interview? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
My local man...how is the feeling?
I just wantu check something ni...
Adeebiwa09:

Yeah I think so, got mine some moments ago

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
I believe everyone was supposed to be paid a flat rate of 20k....but what do I know? This is Nigeria...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Fredkio:

Where are the pple for July 11 na. Anybody don receive?

Eh guys recieved.

Yet to see any GH(doesn't necessarily mean no GH received though)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is there anyone from Ogun state that had interview on the 6th,8th and11th of July and has been paid? I want to check something...
"Local champion"
Femokleen
Non-alartee
Gt, mechanical engineering.
Pls respond ASAP
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
4gunners:
Honestly, I can't remember my panel number. I did on the 4 as you mentioned, and was scheduled for 12:30pm. The man that ushered us in is tall. We had a nice conversation with the security man in front of interview room.

The security guy gave us a clue to button our blazer button while going in and ask us to unbutton it before we take our seat.

Were you among that panel?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
femokleen:
Is there anyone from Ogun state that had interview on the 6th,8th and11th of July and has been paid? I want to check something...
"Local champion"
Femokleen
Non-alartee
Gt, mechanical engineering.
Pls respond ASAP

Had my interview on 6the, been paid a long time ago...GT Physics Ogun

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
The possible explanation is perhaps u live along Kaduna road after zuba and someone disclose ur secret to king...
Urbanist2050:
2nd July, Kaduna. Received a 3k alert.

I am imploring the honorable members of this house to derive a theory and possibly explanation on why others from Kaduna are paid 6k but I got 3k.

Attached below is a screenshot.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enjaybabe: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...same here boss...we go dey ok

Pls oo I haven't received yet...
GT, Accounting
State of Origin: Delta
CBT: Lagos.. 11th, 7am...

Abeg na only me waka come??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
My local woman....hello dear
Enireqx20:
I believe everyone was supposed to be paid a flat rate of 20k....but what do I know? This is Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
2nd July, Kaduna. Received a 3k alert.

I am imploring the honorable members of this house to derive a theory and possibly explanation on why others from Kaduna are paid 6k but I got 3k.

Attached below is a screenshot.

The honorable members of this house and those in the high seat have decided to forward you complain and sue NNPC for YOUR stated reason. chill and watch the law take its course. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Which date did u have ur interview? Plus, do you remember the panel dat conduct ur interview?

I'm GT accounting too, interviewed on 3rd and I'm yet to be Paid as well. Had interview with panel 5 or 6, can't remember vividly.
State of origin & CBT Kwara

Enjaybabe:

Pls oo I haven't received yet...
GT, Accounting
State of Origin: Delta
CBT: Lagos.. 11th, 7am...

Abeg na only me waka come??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by umaira10: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Received also, 2nd july, 6k, kwara, CBT Minna, Civil engineering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Enireqx20:
The amount to be paid is determined by the location you attended the interview from.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Enireqx20:

What if everyone was supposed to be paid a flat rate of 3k?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
My local man...how is the feeling?
I just wantu check something ni...

Ayam enjoying myself, and of course local woman is too with me

Next stuff APL sms notification and email. I really really look forward to seeing some of the guys here at the tower and can't wait to meet the king, farouk and others and laugh about what they caused ooo. Love y'all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jaolad:

The security guy gave us a clue to button our blazer button while going in and ask us to unbutton it before we take our seat.

Were you among that panel?
I can't remember. The girl that led us to our panel from amphi has this 'smallie stature' and jovial.

My Broda, panel number doesn't matter at this time, I only need my TFare and APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enjaybabe: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
11th pls

olusholag1:
Which date did u have ur interview? Plus, do you remember the panel dat conduct ur interview?

I'm GT accounting too, interviewed on 3rd and I'm yet to be Paid as well. Had interview with panel 5 or 6, can't remember vividly.
State of origin & CBT Kwara

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
DanXplore
Let me start by saying that Chemical engineering is actually a subset of Chemistry and your thinking of me is errorneous - I believe every course is unique.

My point of discussion is about why a chemical engineer can work in the Lab. Any other thing you want to bring up will cause unnecessary arguement. And please, stop telling me all I did was "scratch" chemistry - you didn't do it, I did it. So save your "scratch".

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Where that 3k went to remains a puzzle. Just because I have certificates I obtained in Abuja, I got paid the same amount as the people that were initially supposed to be sent VTU only.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

olusholag1:
Lol. Your case is different aswear! NNPC no gree say u be from KD

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Instead of you people to console me, you're using me to play kanta. Maybe King played Naija bet with "my 3k".

Gbriels:
The possible explanation is perhaps u live along Kaduna road after zuba and someone disclose ur secret to king...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
I remain humble and loyal. Democracy will win. I believe in this honourable council.

tejiri4:

The honorable members of this house and those in the high seat have decided to forward you complain and sue NNPC for YOUR stated reason. chill and watch the law take its course. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
So....even after I threatened u wit king and he heard me and paid...u still no wan leave my local woman for me....
I think local woman and I need to have a chat....
I cannot can again....
Adeebiwa09:

Ayam enjoying myself, and of course local woman is too with me

Next stuff APL sms notification and email. I really really look forward to seeing some of the guys here at the tower and can't wait to meet the king, farouk and others and laugh about what they caused ooo. Love y'all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
Today is for Niger dudes...

I know.

U didn't answer the question thou smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol.... it's well bro
Urbanist2050:
Instead of you people to console me, you're using me to play kanta. Maybe King played Naija bet with "my 3k".

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Breaking News!!!

King-Anyam is back!

Details below......

At exactly 5:30pm I saw a green light on my phone, I innocently check and behold King-Anyam knacked me 6K.

Interview date 2nd... GT

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
So....even after I threatened u wit king and he heard me and paid...u still no wan leave my local woman for me....
I cannot can again....

Lolx boyalomo

Let her tell you the truth, you have been deceived worst of you are deceiving yourself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Celebsnews: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
olusholag1:
Mine was on the 3rd as well, haven't been Paid..... And I hope I remain unpaid till APL filters in. I guess most pple who were interviewed on this date haven't been paid.

Some have been paid. A guy from thesame state as mine (Kano) got paid some weeks ago. Which state did you write your Cbt?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:

U sabi my guy...Kaduna road pple too na Abj
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx boyalomo

Let her tell you the truth, you have been deceived worst of you are deceiving yourself

Local man u need to talk with local woman again oo bcus hmm....Gbriels dey lead oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
RealisticJ:

Local man u need to talk with local woman again oo bcus hmm....Gbriels dey lead oo
[q
Gbriels:
I cannot can again....

uote author=RealisticJ post=81443125]

Local man u need to talk with local woman again oo bcus hmm....Gbriels dey lead oo[/quote]

What's all this noise about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.