Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830250 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
xfire:

Couldn't have said it better.

Sometimes, it amuses me what some people spend time debating here. I see all kinds of arguments, hypotheses and theories. I just smile when I am quoted and hope they all get the job to cure their curiosity.

Did you also sit for the interview?

Xfire

Yes, I did.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol...@realisticJ....I understand
Local man and woman are in a mix mood at this hour cos of dreaded KING...

No froblem...King ayam will not scatter tins
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by umaira10: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
olasunky15:
But wetin Kwara people do na. Nawao. No Alert
kwara origin, CBT Minna, 2ND July, RECEIVED TODAY!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
femokleen:
Is there anyone from Ogun state that had interview on the 6th,8th and11th of July and has been paid? I want to check something...
"Local champion"
Femokleen
Non-alartee
Gt, mechanical engineering.
Pls respond ASAP
Guy did you Camp in Magaji Dan Yamusa 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

You see your life for outside, the one you call local woman has been paid since. You don't even know and you will be claiming what is another man's are your black face? Don't go and sit down and take your cough syrup.

RealisticJ, infact I am shocked that you are still wearing your left shoe on your right and your right on your left, are you in creche? Don't let your APL be delayed o. In Teaser4 abi na Beeam style. Ogun will not kill us o

Baba, ko le to yen... Ogun bawo.

If I say make I analyse the situation here, u go know who dey wear right shoe for left leg and who dey wear left shoe for right leg.

I cant shout oo...sai anjima
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abeg....make we slide d iss....
Mood isn't cool for this.... thanks
RealisticJ:

If I say make I analyse the situation here, u go know who dey wear right shoe for left leg and who dey wear left shoe for right leg.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
squad1234:
Has any Finance and Account EH received alert?

I have not
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
Abeg....make we slide d iss....
Mood isn't cool for this.... thanks

Baba... I don slide since oo, my closing remark na my own end of discussion untop the matter. E be like Adeebiwa dey carry the tin for head gan.

Goodnight local man.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
RealisticJ:

Toh bakomi. Sai gobe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
2nd July, Kaduna. Received a 3k alert.

I am imploring the honorable members of this house to derive a theory and possibly explanation on why others from Kaduna are paid 6k but I got 3k.

Attached below is a screenshot.

U wrote ur CBT in abj grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
RealisticJ:

Baba... I don slide since oo, my closing remark na my own end of discussion untop the matter. E be like Adeebiwa dey carry the tin for head gan.

Goodnight local man.

Lolx I am only joking fa.. You dey fear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Clifwoods:
Month end. Notification drops

Opportunity to redeem your integrity.

I will quote you by month end

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
My CBT centre is Kaduna. My location on application and CV are both Kaduna.

You did ur High school in abj? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Leading her into temptation ba. Meanwhile did you see her response and to you. Even the blind Alabama boys know who is who. While he keeps calling her local woman, (who does that? Go and ask your grand father) I call her Eni...

Wow... So you sabi the Alabama boys too? Nice

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
inrainbows:
this Bros.. You are the one that said apl would drop 2nd week of August.. Gerrarahere

Nothing is written in stone. Have some manners please.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
DanXplore:

I doubt you truely understood what you posted earlier. That you scratched the surface of organic, inorganic and physical chemistry does not mean you did majority of chemistry. A very spurious conclusion to say the least. By you logic, another chemical engineering graduate could claim that he did most of the physics courses because he did electricity & magnetism, properties of matter and practicals in physics. Same could be said for maths. How far did you go in your physical or organic chemistry? Did you study and experiment in detail the reaction steps and pathways in synthesis of organic compouds like the chemistry guys? Were you taught in detail and with experimentation the various theories in the field of molecular interactions (i.e. bond destruction and formations)? If you really did up to 50% of dedicated chemistry modules in professional detail in addition to transport phenomena and the likes, then you should have been awarded a double honours in Chemistry & Analytic Sciences and Chemical Engineering. On the contrary, what you were taught in the school of chemical engineering was cherry picked to give you and overall understanding of how to design your equipment.

Don't get it twisted. Chemical Engineers did chemistry but to think you did 'most' of what is in the core chemistry modules either stems from poor understanding of what chemistry really is or just plain mischief. I think it is necessary I also state that Chemical Engineers and Chemists are unque professionals. None is superior to the other but you appear to think that chemistry is a subset of Chemical Engineering.

Thank you Boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Clifwoods:

Nothing is written in stone. Have some manners please.
Oga if anybody is lacking manners is somebody that comes on here to say things that are not true.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
olusholag1:
1:30p.m

Same here, we no get GPS, na burner phone adey use. They cant locate us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Oga if anybody is lacking manners is somebody that comes on here to say things that are not true.

Then you do not know what manners mean. I haven't come here to spread false info. Things change! Successful candidates were supposed to resume in September, but it was shifted to October. So nothing is fixed, it can still change.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cochukwu:

Opportunity to redeem your integrity.

I will quote you by month end

Noted

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Serial liar grin grin
Clifwoods:

Then you do not know what manners mean. I haven't come here to spread false info. Things change! Successful candidates were supposed to resume in September, but it was shifted to October. So nothing is fixed, it can still change.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
2nd July, Kaduna. Received a 3k alert.

I am imploring the honorable members of this house to derive a theory and possibly explanation on why others from Kaduna are paid 6k but I got 3k.

Attached below is a screenshot.

It's not by state if Origin but by CBT venue, you most likely wrote your CBT in Abuja
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Clifwoods:

Oya gbefun grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Uricas:
DanXplore
Let me start by saying that Chemical engineering is actually a subset of Chemistry and your thinking of me is errorneous - I believe every course is unique.

My point of discussion is about why a chemical engineer can work in the Lab. Any other thing you want to bring up will cause unnecessary arguement. And please, stop telling me all I did was "scratch" chemistry - you didn't do it, I did it. So save your "scratch".

All you did is scratch chemistry Mr. Man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
4gunners:
I can't remember. The girl that led us to our panel from amphi has this 'smallie stature' and jovial.

My Broda, panel number doesn't matter at this time, I only need my TFare and APL

Yea, you a right, a lady with a small stature. Even me dont know the panel number.

By the way, do you know anyone interviewed on the 4th and has been paid? Cos i dont know of any. But it surprises me people keep mentioning 3rd and 5th as the only dates yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
So nobody that wrote CBT at Yola centre has been paid yet.
My heart is doing gbim gbim gbim gbim

I don't know whether to cry or laugh if I see the alat
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
You can do both laugh-crying
monlawal:
So nobody that wrote CBT at Yola centre has been paid yet.
My heart is doing gbim gbim gbim gbim

I don't know whether to cry or laugh if I see the alat

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
hayesconcept:
You can do both laugh-crying

I have a feeling 2moro Yola's file would be visited
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Plenty 4th here bro. Pls check through previous pages. The dates we are yet to get much confirmations are 1st, 3rd and 5th. I hope we haven't been forgotten

Jaolad:

Yea, you a right, a ladu with a small stature. Even me dont know the panel number.

By the way, do you know anyone interviewed on the 4th and has been paid? Cos i dont know of any. But it surprises me people keep mentioning 3rd and 5th as the only dates yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
tayowiseone:
Plenty 4th here bro. Pls check through previous pages. The dates we are yet to get much confirmations are 1st, 3rd and 5th. I hope we haven't been forgotten

If plenty 4th has been paid then its good news for me... ....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
DanXplore:

All the elements of a subset must be contained in a superset. Saying chemical engineering is a subset of chemistry by implication means chemistry contains process control, particulate mechanics and the likes which is not true. Note: I am saying this based on your logic. Similarly, one could say Law is a subset of accounting because accountants do Business Law as well. A grave error.

Yes, a chemical engineer could work in the Lab but it does not mean that is their primary area of expertise. Don't chemical engineers work in banks too?

You seem not to know where chemical engineering and chemistry abut.

Laughs! Do you realise there is no award in this discussion. Stop making it seems like we are competing. If you agree that the science of Chemical engineering is majorly derived from Chemistry, then your subset logic is wrong. And yes, there are "Chemical engineer bankers", but they are on another carrier path.

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.