Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829424 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
theSpark:

One guy got FFS after dropping 800k. N1m for NNPC is ridiculous.
Dem don gba the man.... Haba 800k for fire?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
theSpark:

That was me walking away.
With usher or bride?
NNPC watchout for this guy, e wan knack una 3-0...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Iyajelili:

Dem don gba the man.... Haba 800k for fire?
Yep
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
theSpark:

One guy got FFS after dropping 800k. N1m for NNPC is ridiculous.
haaa...Jesu'

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VGJBEJ: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
OMAALE:
4th July
10am
Bauchi
Not Yet Alerted.
Still Waiting...

R u from Benue State?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VGJBEJ: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
OMAALE:
4th July
10am
Bauchi
Not Yet Alerted.
Still Waiting...

R u from Benue State?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eureka payment theory grin:
Please I'm not the one typing, someone is pressing my phone...

What if all these one-one million and two-two hundred K slot tokens are what we're being reimbursed with?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

Be careful not to give in to this buying slot of a thing , at this eleventh hour! There’s a certain guy that is usually privy to lists, either N-power, CBN Agric loan, or even recruitments. He picks hopefuls numbers and asks ridiculous things claiming he’s from the office of the CoS. Just be extra careful.

Your name may already be on the list and the person probably knows.. clean N1m ontop your head, Lol.

So, the only new thing I reliably heard today was that, of the certain number to be recruited per state, some states didn’t even have up to that number interviewed. So they might have most of their interviewees hired and then top up with contract staff especially if they’re from the said states.

Resumption is still October!

Last lap guys, wish us all the best!!

34 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
larride:

Do you know how many of such people that will have paid that 200k your wife paid and they won’t see anything?

NNPC job is not like those federal parastatals. Those who will get the job through connection will pay as high as 0 Naira. grin

We will hear a lot of defrauding stories when the recruitment exercise is over. cheesy
I don't like talking much but everything is grace of God at the end of the day... I'm on this particular table in one of those parastatals that I got to interview stage on my own oo and na story I hear last last.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

Be careful not to give in to this buying slot of a thing , at this eleventh hour! There’s a certain guy that is usually privy to lists, either N-power, CBN Agric loan, or even recruitments. He picks hopefuls numbers and asks ridiculous things claiming he’s from the office of the CoS. Just be extra careful.

Your name may already be on the list and the person probably knows.. clean N1m ontop your head, Lol.

So, the only new thing I reliably heard today was that, of the certain number to be recruited per state, some states didn’t even have up to that number interviewed. So they might have most of their interviewees hired and then top up with contract staff especially if they’re from the said states.

like 1st week of October?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
joobseekar:

Hmmmmmm, it's either your brother's tfare has entered "voicemail", or He's one of the few that will " lose 0-2" to NNPC, or He might still be paid later...

or ABT is the new "1%"
cheesy cheesy
See the only theory I know is one of us should get the job.... That's a win.... No theory here moves me.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulaj(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
souljar:

Baddest...
@italicized: yes o, let's finish what we started. NNPC, please I like to finish what I start... grin
@bolded: change ur ways.. tongue Lol

the moment apl drops carrying my name( if) my ways must change na.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
@Jarus, any definitive updates from your source regarding timelines?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

Thanks...

Could you go further by listing those states.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
andrewtosin:

Are you Emmyteetosin's elder brother...

The one whom king has failed to remember his name till now??

I'm planning to check something pls

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

Thanks chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
mosgoon:
@Jarus, any definitive updates from your source regarding timelines?

All my sources only debunked the cancellation rumour. None has given me any clue on when the successful candidates will be contacted since the "latest September" response I got 2 weeks ago.

I also don't like bothering people too much. After being told "latest September" and September hasn't come, bothering again doesn't look good.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
NigelCundy:
Happy Birthday oga Jarus, wish you an amazing year sir.

Thanks sir.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
simplynace:

Thanks...

Bornu, kwara, Ebonyi and zamfara? Are you happy now?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
number5:

Are you Emmyteetosin's elder brother...

The one whom king has failed to remember his name till now??

I'm planning to check something pls
My brother is not here fam

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
andrewtosin:

Most probably, yes!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
simplynace:

Thanks...

I’d rather not say, please. It will just bring up unnecessary discourse. But I’m sure you can take a wild guess, and you’d be correct.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh Lord!

I pray interviewee from Kwara won't be up to the numbers required o!

Abeg like this post if you're a Kwaran and we be NNPC hopefuls.
Just wantu cech chumchin!

Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

So, the only new thing I reliably heard today was that, of the certain number to be recruited per state, some states didn’t even have up to that number interviewed.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
GeniusOla:

Thanks chief

Uw Sire!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jarus:

Thanks sir.

Belated birthday Bro... Igba odun, odun kan nio

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rafiq2:
This is NNPC for God sakes, anybody who said he paid one million for a slot should be ready for disappointment, YOU MUST WRITE THE CBT & pass UNLESS UR PAPA NA BUHARI, THEN YOU MIGHT SKIP AM & still get the job. Even people with connection wrote the CBT & went for interview.

Please this is not state civil service where you can easily pay Ur way through with peanut, this is where majority of revenue of Nigeria comes from, so even those with connection have to be smart enough to deserve d slot.

Bye

Bro's, leave that story... I applied for DPR 2016 and 99.9% of those they later got the appointment letter did not even applied for the job online. You talk as if you just finish school.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hope say Rivers pple no plenty oo ..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Fredkio:
Hope say Rivers pple no plenty oo ..

Lol, Can you count sand?
Gbe body ęę

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Jarus:

All my sources only debunked the cancellation rumour. None has given me any clue of when the successful candidates will be contacted since the "latest September" response I got 2 weeks ago.

I also don't like bothering people too much. After being told "latest September" and September hasn't come, bothering again doesn't look good.

Oga jarus happy birthday sir, really sorry it is coming late. Saw it earlier but wanted to be sure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2019
ademmy102:

Bro's, leave that story... I applied for DPR 2016 and 99.9% of those they later got the appointment letter did not even applied for the job online. You talk as if you just finish school.

Chief, what exactly is ur point or advice
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 12:59am On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusOla:

Chief, what exactly is ur point or advice

His trying to say that any government agencies some will get in through the backdoor..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2019
ademmy102:

Your submission could not be far from the truth. The only reason a government company like NNPC may want to employ some folks on merit is just because of the nature of the industry they are whereby they need brilliant and highly motivated workforce to keep them afloat in a competitive industry. But despite this fact don't you see how NNPC lag other NOC's or IOC's due to corruption and nepotism.
It just like PTDF, we are only fortunate to see few intelligent children of poor Nigerians benefit from it because of the need to justify the huge investment by fund which they know is only sharp guys from poor background would work hard to justify by doing exceeding well in their study country. However, despite this, you still find that the process is not entirely on merit.
My brother, my point is any juicy position or benefit a poor man enjoys in this country is only because the elite completely had no choice if not there would be nothing like merit o. Merit fire! angry, grin. That is why you don't even hear of some juicy agency recruiting.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.