Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847765 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
It's information lady, not "informations"

Why are u talking like Kemi Olunloyo though?

I haven't yet arrived at any conclusions about this Dakolo case, but my investigation is almost complete...... bleh bleh bleh

Like say him conclusion mean anything!

Johnbull... Why is ur life full of bitterness... Repent from such...else u won't smell the gate of paradise.. Another joke tho..

As for the English... Tankiio.... I will stick to my informations as English has never been my mother tongue... I am not a proud " Englishian" like u cheesy

BTW shey KING Don visit u baa? grin cox if not, I wonder y my inconclusive conclusions has turned to a bone to choke u ... A bigger joke Bro

Don't forget to answer my question...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Teaser4:
sounds like beeam... im not insinuating anything o, and I no dey look for trouble.... but shey you get a brother name Beam, you guys reason and respond alike...He's always looking for trouble lol...i just wan check something ni

What's Beam? Is that the name of a country, animal place or thing?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Come and chop kiss kiss

Gladly kiss kiss kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Like we said before.... greatness is relative
So u are korect in ur world...
Sleyanya1:

To all those attacking on the personality of Mosgoon saying you're trying to 'advice' a brother ...Some saying this tread wasn't created for people to give instances of their academic/career achievements....

If all Mosgoon's detailed examples had been that of an 'average' Nigerian, would you have raised an eyebrow??

Answer Honestly in your heart...for a wise man once said "Man Know thyself".

IMHO Mosgoon is a great guy who's unique in his thoughts and perception of life.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ceemaaan(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
How do u think?
How does ur friends think?
How does ppl in ur street think?

That's how we think in this country.

Very easy to know, stop wondering.

Na wa oo. And u dei correct ppl English for here since

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
furrr:

We need more sauces ....
Hope you have more coming, cos
Local men are hungry wink

grin grin I would have contacted another sauce for hot info grin but the snakes on this thread are all filled with Poisonous venoms.... They scare me.. Bli'v me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
olasunky15:
Mosgoon, i like the way you react, when your name is been mentioned (i dont think most are attacks or hatred). no insult, no counter-attack. no savage response. its rare.

me thinks you are an attention seeker, (which is not bad) in, fact, its good for people in marketing, sales department (mosgoon, you will make a good marketing manager.. cheesy). Law #6 of 48 Laws of Power further affirms my assertion - ""Court Attention at All cost(Either Positive or Negative). Just be relevant". Let people say something, comments about you and you smile to the bank People in the Entertainment Industry observes this law alot.

Another one; #4 says "Always Say Less than Necessary"

you see i am making reference to Robert Greene's works because its helps one to maneuver in whatever situation you may find yourself. (Moderation is key to the applications of the laws though).

You may think both laws (4&6) of Greene's are (near)contradictory. however, it only lay credence to when to apply and how to go about it.

For whatever reason @mosgoon for you to observe #6, its basically your opinion and you re free to do that. Nobody should shut you, but i dont think this is the best place. This tread is already tensed and people may not feel your McKinsey stuff.

Rule #4 Should suffice more. Jarus, in which most of us respected (U and I inclusive) and may be refered to as mentors once post "i only post when i have a reliable info or when my name was mentioned" You say too much than Necessary.

Those people saying "dont give a f**k", "u owe no one an apology", "they are envying you or jealous of you" will not help you.

think about it, jot down their moniker, and check their post on this tread, only very few post more than you. most of them are achievers in their own standard but they never post that they are this or that that they paid 150k to assist fellow applicant. that they are first class and they are the best thing that could ever happen to where the work. They wont say that. Cause then observe some rules.

My question to them is, if @mosgoon is their blood brother, would they have gave that advice ? would you tell him "ignore them

To ba ko ju sie, taa, to ba ke yin si e, taa, Ti oba ku iwo ni kan, da ero ara pa. ( i know you understand that proverb)

Moral: Only you can save yourself

why do I like this post?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane...ladyjane...ladyjane...
How many times I call u?
If u no knw, kindly ask chasteguy ooo
Or teaser4 or bobowaja...
Ladyjane5657:

What's Beam? Is that the name of a country, animal place or thing?
Crap!

Mediocrity/inferiority complex is not the same thing as modesty.

The fact that a lot of you young people do not understand this and seem to think the ones who say the young man is immodest are bitter, mediocre ppl show the sad state of our denigrated value system in Nigeria.

There's no one here who is the most accomplished in all aspects, just as there are very few here who are not accomplished at all, but no other person here has tried to needlessly blab about what they have accomplished as he has. He has also not been the only one rebuked for such, others who have blabbed about 1st class, bg Engineering graduates etc. have all been checked here by many ppl as well. It is in our constitution as humans and Nigerians to be put off by pomposity and pretentiousness. This is not about Mosgoon or Nigerians being threatened by someone else's successes (although that one too dey oh), this is about simple lack of home training.

The sad truth is that parents should have taught these things in the various homes bg represented here, anyone whose actions betray a crass lack of modesty will invariably be taught by others (whose parents did a better job) on how to comport themselves in public discourse.

chiboyo:
Well, I am amazed at the rancor and vituperations that follows each of mosgoon's seemingly innocuous comments herein..

Indeed it goes a long way to show the level of mediocrity and inferiority complex inherent in a lot of the aspirants...
Understandably, this is a life-time opportunity for a lot of people here and a pull-down syndrome is being evinced when there sub consciousness tells them a certain mosgoon is likely to get the APL ahead of them..

That being said, please mosgoon, it would do you a world of good to ignore and only comment when absolutely necessary..
You would be surprised at the length people would go to discredit and even hurt you both online and offline due to your accomplishments...

A word of advise bro, only discuss your accomplishment amidst like-minds, Nairaland (NNPC recruitment thread)is obviously no such place!

Peace!!!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yusol:
Some people like giving themselves unnecessary headache on this platform. Y wud u on earth be angry with someone just because u found him to be pompous. For ur information, there are pple here who are just commenting here just to while away time. They lie, postulate theories, formulate false impressions....... Just to get on pples nerves. U are the real fool if they get you with their words. This platform should be an avenue to share relevant info abt d ongoing recruitment exercise but so unfortunate it has turned out to be another thing entirely, where we insult(some even curse) one man just for his own opinion. On Apl, don't disturb ursef, if fate says u will b on d list, so shall it b.

But you just called some people "real fools"?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
No one, I say no one should mention anything about the image below. It has cost us too much pain and pages on this thread. Abeg

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
It shows u r not a local man....
We understand....
Go get d form from mathology,fill it and drop it with Number5...only then will u understand the message...
Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW
ceemaaan:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chai! See village people

Can I lie and say it was auto correct error?

Since been fixed though....

ceemaaan:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
How many times I call u?

Ist::: yes yes yes

2nd:::: thrice

4:: I 'd rather hear from the horse's mouth... Am a lil curious tho
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Perhaps....the last line
ChasteGhuy:
why do I like this post?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok....pls coman follow chasteguy d go
I cannot can again....
Ladyjane5657:

Ist::: yes yes yes

2nd:::: thrice

4:: I 'd rather hear from the horse's mouth... Am a lil curious tho
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sorry guy! still on AOB; please, I am learning how to use nairaland very well. I want to ask; if you click on the ''share'' button on any comment, where does it share it to? asking for myself and friend
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Johnbull... Why is ur life full of bitterness... Repent from such...else u won't smell the gate of paradise.. Another joke tho..

As for the English... Tankiio.... I will stick to my informations as English has never been my mother tongue... I am not a proud " Englishian" like u cheesy

BTW shey KING Don visit u baa? grin cox if not, I wonder y my inconclusive conclusions has turned to a bone to choke u ... A bigger joke Bro

Beeam, your attention is needed here... Come and do ya thing ... grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
I just wanted to determine the comparative difficulty in NNPC's recruitment process relative to other IOCs, as a way of determining the degree of correlation which will help me extrapolate the probability of considering a career in that industry, instead of just taking up an offer with Elon Musk to build a new planet beside Venus.

From my time at McKinsey, carrying out strategic studies for governments of similar 3rd world countries like Nigeria who are our clients, I have been able to draw a preliminary hypothesis that industries with a high correlation coefficient between the recruitment processes of their National flagship companies and other international competitors in the same industry often provide a rewarding enough career path.

Although, I might just end up just looking for seed capital and starting my own space research company by October if this recruitment is not concluded by then.

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

ChasteGhuy:
you mean you expended all these energies on a recruitment you are 100% sure you won't be taking?

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
yungmin:
Sorry guy! still on AOB; please, I am learning how to use nairaland very well. I want to ask; if you click on the ''share'' button on any comment, where does it share it to? asking for myself and friend

The post is shared to your followers...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
How many times I call u?
I no dey house
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why are u doing like Satan bro?

Bhet why?

ChasteGhuy:

Beeam, your attention is needed here... Come and do ya thing ... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
If not that I don't fight girls..........

Ladyjane5657:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is sooo true

He only forgot to add the last line

Who knows what it is?

Rexmy:
Seems the 3 major points of discus on this thread are:
APL
TF
Mosgoon

...they keep the air bubbling!

And Mosgoon (a.k.a Mr. LOMS)... You are an adult, you've read, experienced and learned over the years of your existence and I believe you alone knows how best you survived hurdles that had challenged your posterity before now. What people say here about how you respond to issues could either be right or wrong, it's simply their respective opinions and they all have a right to it, likewise you having a right to yours. Do as it pleases you and never change because people are not comfortable with whom you seem to be... You can't be them and they can't be you! There's no one correct way to being human, human behavior is diversified and that's why we are human!

Ladyjane with the HOT AKARA sauce... I'm looking at you sideways, there's no pap here biko!

...Peace!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
scobyy2007:
No one, I say no one should mention anything about the image below. It has cost us too much pain and pages on this thread. Abeg
. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam why....
Lol....
Why this free time sef
Beeam:
I just wanted to determine the comparative difficulty in NNPC's recruitment process relative to other IOCs, as a way of determining the degree of correlation which will help me extrapolate the probability of considering a career in that industry, instead of just taking up an offer with Elon Musk to build a new planet beside Venus.

From my time at McKinsey, carrying out strategic studies for governments of similar 3rd world countries like Nigeria who are our clients, I have been able to draw a preliminary hypothesis that industries with a high correlation coefficient between the recruitment processes of their National flagship companies and other international competitors in the same industry often provide a rewarding enough career path.

Although, I might just end up just looking for seed capital and starting my own space research company by October if this recruitment is not concluded by then.

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
Ok....pls coman follow chasteguy d go
I cannot can again....
please, until beeam goes back to hibernate, stop mentioning my moniker grin grin I no want wahala kwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
Bros, leave matter for Mathias jare... grin
Lol grin,... Bros, me just dey wonder oh cause if i have bigger offers and am seemingly not interested in the outcome of this recruitment regardless of whether I was interviewed or not, I bet you I would hardly comment let alone make my self the subject matter and I know more than 90% of us would do same. But it is perplexing for some one to say he is sure of not taking up an offer, yet he is always on the thread wanting to know when the outcome would be out and even making himself a subject matter. Any rationale human being would begin to wonder to what end? grin

Even in the case of Oga jarus that has let us know he may not take the offer, it is understandable why he still comment time to time and that's partly because of his career coaching job which would definitely make him interested in the outcome. I doubt he would even bother himself to comment if he had no interest whatsoever let alone make himself the subject matter. In short I am pretty sure 99% of us here wouldn't even bother to comment if we aren't going to take up this offer and having something higher as our target.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
I need LOMS.....
Beeam:
This is sooo true

He only forgot to add the last line

Who knows what it is?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
yes, he offered to accommodate someone in d hotel

And yet, he still found a way to say sth like "Transcorp is very expensive oh, I paid 180k for the room"

How on God's earth is that necessary to the convo?

Instead of make u let somebody learn social manners now, u ppl are cuddling him cos u don't like our values of modesty and humility abi?

It's his type that will goan shoot himself in the foot at the highest level like Ajimobi did in Oyo State tomorrow.

NoHatred:
I have never said anything about this mosgoon of a guy. So let me just quickly say that I am impressed at the level with which he holds himself back from giving it back to people inspite of all the attacks. That's an indication of a great EQ.

To those attacking him, please calm down. You may think that it is wrong of him to be harping his accomplishments. You may think that it is a shortcoming on his part. You also need to realise that you have a shortcoming as well. So learn to accommodate those of others. Even if he has that shortcoming, I still believe Mosgoon is a nice guy. I recall that he offered to accommodate someone in a hotel just before the interview. What about LOMS, which he bought for over over #100,000 or so? He was still willing to share. Most of you attacking him cannot do that. ( For you info, I don't need the LOMS, as it is not my area of expertise, before some of you will start saying I am saying all these cos of it). In fact, I can perceive that he is a nice guy who is ready to share, both his knowledge and material resources. So I think his good attributes are more than his perceived shortcomings

Well, for you Mosgoon, I know you are a young guy, so you may not have had a lot of experiences in life. My mum always tells me that if you detect that the yam you planted is going to yield bountifully, as would be indicated by the big tearings on the ground, you use sand to cover those tearings. She also told me that most people don't want their neighbour's goat to give birth to more than one kid at a time. I am sure you can deduce what those mean.

I once had this attribute of displaying my knowledge to whoever cared to listen. But this earned me a lot of enemies. In fact, on two occasions, if not for the fact that I averted the situation, I would have engaged in serious fights. So I have learnt to speak only when it's necessary and to the right audience.

My point is, humans are wicked. Learn to speak only when it's necessary and use wisdom. For example, instead of saying "when I was at Mck, we used to feed on estimation......", you could say "some organisations like Mck feeds on estimation....". Guy be wise. Humans are wicked.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
why do I like this post?
Cos it is true cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
If not that I don't fight girls..........

If not that local woman has been given to chaste....

And that she is liking somebody NICE called Mosg......

Local woman would have said... Let me have a bite of Beam.. cheesy would be tasty, no doubt...

U are a gentleman tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.