Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4861229 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
I just wanted to determine the comparative difficulty in NNPC's recruitment process relative to other IOCs, as a way of determining the degree of correlation which will help me extrapolate the probability of considering a career in that industry, instead of just taking up an offer with Elon Musk to build a new planet beside Venus.

From my time at McKinsey, carrying out strategic studies for governments of similar 3rd world countries like Nigeria who are our clients, I have been able to draw a preliminary hypothesis that industries with a high correlation coefficient between the recruitment processes of their National flagship companies and other international competitors in the same industry often provide a rewarding enough career path.

Although, I might just end up just looking for seed capital and starting my own space research company by October if this recruitment is not concluded by then.

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

You are such a clown!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
Why are u doing like Satan bro?

Bhet why?

lol... So you will just let this slide?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
Ladyjane...ladyjane...ladyjane...
How many times I call u?
If u no knw, kindly ask chasteguy ooo
Or teaser4 or bobowaja...
No mention me for beaam matter. That guy no dey get chill at all. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
bite of wetin?

Are you from Calabar?

Just checking something...

Ladyjane5657:

If not that local woman has been given to chaste....

And that she is liking somebody NICE called Mosg......

Local woman would have said... Let me have a bite of Beam.. cheesy would be tasty, no doubt...

U are a gentleman tho...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Do u want me to say...u have low self-esteem or being jealous or envious...?
Choose one, cos that's what dudes with the aforementioned traits have to say each time they quote...
U can't be more right
tyakson99:

Lol grin,... Bros, me just dey wonder oh cause if i have bigger offers and am seemingly not interested in the outcome of this recruitment regardless of whether I was interviewed or not, I bet you I would hardly comment let alone make my self the subject matter and I know more than 90% of us would do same. But it is perplexing for some one to say he is sure of not taking up an offer, yet he is always on the thread wanting to know when the outcome would be out and even making himself a subject matter. Any rationale human being would begin to wonder to what end? grin

Even in the case of Oga jarus that has let us know he may not take the offer, it is understandable why he still comment time to time and that's partly because of his career coaching job which would definitely make him interested in the outcome. I doubt he would even bother himself to comment if he had no interest whatsoever let alone make himself the subject matter. In short I am pretty sure 99% of us here wouldn't even bother to comment if we aren't going to take up this offer and having something higher as our target.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Beeam, your attention is needed here... Come and do ya thing ... grin

Nayyy... Beam doesn't do that.. He issa "GentleWoman" I mean *man*..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Chai...

I hope all of us are not "the goat" sha and Nairaland the house?

Gbriels:

....a house is built for human beings to live in, everyone is coming and someone came with his goat to the house.when another human being reminded the goat owner that the house is for human beings, some human beings started shouting..."it's because he doesn't have a goat, that's why he hates the man's goat". Those who accused the man of hatred did not know the man. That he has herd of cattle....he said to himself, I will go and bring one of my cow but he realised the pointlessness in his actions....

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
yungmin:
Sorry guy! still on AOB; please, I am learning how to use nairaland very well. I want to ask; if you click on the ''share'' button on any comment, where does it share it to? asking for myself and friend
It shares it to your followers..... But forget it, majority used it as a like option as well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wallahi....

I saw d comment yesterday, but I been dey busy with month-end stuffs for one of my clients at McKinsey

I just put a bookmark on it for today, b4 I come back pages don boku!

GeniusOla:
This mosgoon conversation dey sweet, pls if you no dey interested just leave this thread for us and come back at night grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
tyakson99:

Lol grin,... Bros, me just dey wonder oh cause if i have bigger offers and am seemingly not interested in the outcome of this recruitment regardless of whether I was interviewed or not, I bet you I would hardly comment let alone make my self the subject matter and I know more than 90% of us would do same. But it is perplexing for some one to say he is sure of not taking up an offer, yet he is always on the thread wanting to know when the outcome would be out and even making himself a subject matter. Any rationale human being would begin to wonder to what end? grin

Even in the case of Oga jarus that has let us know he may not take the offer, it is understandable why he still comment time to time and that's partly because of his career coaching job which would definitely make him interested in the outcome. I doubt he would even bother himself to comment if he had no interest whatsoever let alone make himself the subject matter. In short I am pretty sure 99% of us here wouldn't even bother to comment if we aren't going to take up this offer and having something higher as our target.

Mosgoon just wants to check something na... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
I need LOMS.....
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

It shares it to your followers..... But forget it, majority used it as a like option as well.

Really? I thought it just implies that you share same opinion?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
bite of wetin?

Are you from Calabar?

Just checking something...

Local woman doesn't bite flesh... More like papers...am sure Imo pipo are with me.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
I just wanted to determine the comparative difficulty in NNPC's recruitment process relative to other IOCs, as a way of determining the degree of correlation which will help me extrapolate the probability of considering a career in that industry, instead of just taking up an offer with Elon Musk to build a new planet beside Venus.

From my time at McKinsey, carrying out strategic studies for governments of similar 3rd world countries like Nigeria who are our clients, I have been able to draw a preliminary hypothesis that industries with a high correlation coefficient between the recruitment processes of their National flagship companies and other international competitors in the same industry often provide a rewarding enough career path.

Although, I might just end up just looking for seed capital and starting my own space research company by October if this recruitment is not concluded by then.

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

You are always out to look for trouble undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin...na ladyjane wan use her hand enter fire...I being wan make u advise am small as a local man
bobowaja:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Baby yen ya were gan oh...

Abeg make I maintain cover under gentleman

E don slide already!

ChasteGhuy:
lol... So you will just let this slide?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

cheesy grin grin this is a good one

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin....u win beeam
U win every tin...
Beeam:
Chai...

I hope all of us are not "the goat" sha and Nairaland the house?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

If not that local woman has been given to chaste....

And that she is liking somebody NICE called Mosg......

Local woman would have said... Let me have a bite of Beam.. cheesy would be tasty, no doubt...

U are a gentleman tho...
so you're trying to tell me you're incapable of handling beeam abi?

2 Likes

If not that we have both been staunch brothers of the ABT, I would have said u were a goat for this comment

Am I Bobrisky?

Teaser4:
sounds like beeam... im not insinuating anything o, and I no dey look for trouble.... but shey you get a brother name Beam, you guys reason and respond alike...He's always looking for trouble lol...i just wan check something ni

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
If NNPC just drop 5th and 1st, oil no go finish for Naija naaa... hian

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
BenFlash:

Really? I thought it just implies that you share same opinion?
Yeah bro. Check your "shared with me" option and click on "originally shared by" ..... You will see that you are following that particular person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

. It's a case of choosing your fight ... Make them no go collect your golden belt ...lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin
Beeam:

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE
grin lmao

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
so you're trying to tell me you're incapable of handling beeam abi?

grin grin I didn't see any of my words in ur statement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thus saith the Lord!

boscom:

So sorry, let me rephrase "Truth is that FEW folks and bandwagons attacking the young boy suffer complexity, loneliness, depression etc.

To Mosgoon, I would have said you thread with cautions here but that will not be useful at this point again, keep talking till they go back to their shells. If they are in your painted shoes, they will make a bigger noise.

However, refer to my last post on your case, always scan your environment, it will guide your contribution and utterances but never bow to oppressors or bullies. To others, names withheld, your time will come, learn to accommodate.

Regards

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Yeah bro. Check your "shared with me" option and click on "originally shared by" ..... You will see that you are following that particular person.

Ori e pe baje
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
yes, he offered to accommodate someone in d hotel

And yet, he still found a way to say sth like "Transcorp is very expensive oh, I paid 180k for the room"

How on God's earth is that necessary to the convo?

Instead of make u let somebody learn social manners now, u ppl are cuddling him cos u don't like our values of modesty and humility abi?

It's his type that will goan shoot himself in the foot at the highest level like Ajimobi did in Oyo State tomorrow.

Lol.... Any Local man or woman that took the offer of staying with him can signify with evidence of cause...... Cos the issue of that hotel sef looks somehow..... LOMS loyalists should not come after me o... I am just catching some fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beeam:
Flowwolf is back!

Nigeria doesn't hate high flyers, we hate boastful people, whether they are high or low flyers.

Then again, it is not a Nigerian issue, it is common to any rational/reasonable human being to be put off by someone who always seems to want to prop up himself/herself in any conversation by making needless and utterly useless references to his/her person that can at best be termed as self-serving. Why do many prefer Guardiola to Mourinho, even though both are high-flyers?

By the way, it's dysfunctional, not DIsfunctional. At least I'm ambitious enough not to dumb down to protect your fragile ego over your mediocre spoken/written English.

This maan........ I like you (no homo)

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
In between sites..

Gbriels:
Beeam why....
Lol....
Why this free time sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ode!

U wey wan carry me give Calabar gal chop.

ChasteGhuy:
please, until beeam goes back to hibernate, stop mentioning my moniker grin grin I no want wahala kwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
Do u want me to say...u have low self-esteem or being jealous or envious...?
Choose one, cos that's what dudes with the aforementioned traits have to say each time they quote...
U can't be more right
grin grin, bro, if others were to be like me there would be no such talk about anybody's personality here because I don't care about what anybody claim to be or not as it doesn't affect my chances of NNPC APL.
So even if you tell me you were part of the Apollo mission to the moon with NASA due to your brilliance, it doesn't matter to me and I only note what you have told me, believing you is another thing and that would only be if I have met you physically and proven it to me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.