Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4861095 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbriels:
Na one eye I dey take d look u since....no worry
U can't make hell
Lol. You can’t make hell either
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok...I will put ur name under easy money...
Just to remind u kindly that we have blacklist too...
scobyy2007:
I just finished speaking to a friend who works in one of the subsidiaries of NNPC. He confirmed that APL will drop next week. He sounded very sure!!! My current place of work manages a critical area of employee benefits for NNPC. I will be seeing him later this week for a critical reconciliation task. I will use that avenue to grill him more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Read it, and stuff like that won't stop happening around here and thank your star you woke from that dream.... I won't say much.

U say? Abeg say oooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbriels:
I no do again ooo.... chasteguy come and read dreams...
I'm from the tribe of Judah abeg

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbyms:

Aunty I’ve not seen your message o.

I'm coming
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
yuno01:
Now....everybody is singing the same lyrics

#everyoneWillBePaid.

We July 8th, 1:30pm still patiently waiting
July 1st people don't have choristers

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
martinsfm:
same here man.. same time
Don't wait forever o... Dem don carry Una money play bet9ja ticket cut grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
what is this one saying now? SMH**

Gbriels:
Ok...I will put ur name under easy money...
Just to remind u kindly that we have blacklist too...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bia, bia ladyjane...explain the highlight below..
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
22General:
Unverified word on the street. I just got a call this evening. That some GTs have started documentation today. I don't know how true this is. I'm not saying this for a fact. I'm just bringing it to the house, so we can look at it. If you refuse to see reason with me and go ahead to hurl insults at me, then be my guest.
They ( 5 trainees from Bayelsa state) are recruited for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit that will commence operations soon.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nairanema:

I think it means “Access Bank Theory”. It means those without transport fare reimbursement will get APL. It originated from something having to do with not getting alert because of Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
lol.. We no jam we gather dey the same bus but you know say local man no dey shout.....me don tire for amala, na there mad pounded yam I chop.
grin grin grin grin ah dey feel you my local man!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
I beg your pardon?
Clifwoods:

congratulations
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
scobyy2007:
I just finished speaking to a friend who works in one of the subsidiaries of NNPC. He confirmed that APL will drop next week. He sounded very sure!!! My current place of work manages a critical area of employee benefits for NNPC. I will be seeing him later this week for a critical reconciliation task. I will use that avenue to grill him more.
Abeg who get something wey person fit use wake up next week!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Edicoco:
I beg your pardon?

Your APL is ready.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
inrainbows:
Nawa. At least you should have confirmed more info on this. Or you just heard and cut call. Why would we have more info. Nawa for people

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
@Ladyjane5657 this your dream interesting Sha and the fact say you remember am clearly when you wake up... I can only imagine how local woman felt grin grin

My Conclusion: To those who will get APL via absolute connection and those like me who depends solely on God's grace will at the end attribute all the thanks to God. smiley

All Good things come from God & No man can even help anyone except God touches his heart.

#KeepFaithAlive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Only a repeat of what happened in 1779 cheesy

Enntay:

So what happens when you meet at the towers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbriels:

grin grin abeg leave me oooo... Local woman cannot can no more!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
I claim it in the precious name of Jesus!!
Clifwoods:

Your APL is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
olaidefat:

They ( 5 trainees from Bayelsa state) are recruited for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit that will commence operations soon.
Chairman, do you have any idea as regards when APL would be released? I wantu check something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sleyanya1:
@Ladyjane5657 this your dream interesting Sha and the fact say you remember am clearly when you wake up... I can only imagine how local woman felt grin grin

My Conclusion: To those who will get APL via absolute connection and those like me who depends solely on God's grace will at the end attribute all the thanks to God. smiley

All Good things come from God & No man can even help anyone except God touches his heart.

#KeepFaithAlive

Brother... Initially I was scared... ( because i knew it wasn't an ordinary dream ).. But then I remembered the child of who Iam....

Las las.. We will be alright... Very alright... Infact more alright than could ever be imagined...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Brother... Initially I was scared... ( because i knew it wasn't an ordinary dream ).. But then I remembered the child of who Iam....

Las las.. We will be alright... Very alright... Infact more alright than could ever be imagined...
@bolded, pure case of Hallucination (no insult intended pls)
Take ur mind off nnpc or apl for a while and you will be fine. The mind always have a way of fvcking with us.

Your apl and other local men and women are already secured....... Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbriels:

Local woman=LadyJane tongue

International peperempe=LadyHeaven grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

I'm coming
Ok madam.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Now ,That's the spirit. At this point we've done our best spiritually, physically & mentally. We can only stay positive and await outcomes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sempumping:
Some people here would rather have fake gist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

....8days to go

Pumpingson

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Now ,That's the spirit. At this point we've done our best spiritually, physically & mentally. We can only stay positive and await outcomes.

Sure

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Special shoutout to NNPC, today was my birthday and i used their 20k alert to enjoy myself thorougly, may God finish His good work...#APLloading #Thankful grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fremanb4:
I'm not surprised at this. My colleague in the office today was asking me if I have been called yet. The reason he asked was because someone from his church was giving testimony about his son who had offers from NNPC,NLNG,PWC,Access bank and an assistant lecturing job in a University abroad. He took the later. So it's quite possible... nothing is impossible really.

Ahhh... Mosgoon was 95% sure of not taking NNPC offer last two months and now he is 100% sure..

Can it be because he accepted lecturing job in netherland?

Mosgoon's father is in ur colleagues church sire...do us a favour, all we need is his facebook akant username

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
number5:

Pumpingson
Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:
Special shoutout to NNPC, today was my birthday and i used thier 20k alert to enjoy myself thorougly, may God finish His good work...#APLloading #Thankful grin

Happy birthday dear, sè cake remain?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.