Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847778 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

A boo like u grin grin
I was just checking something

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2019
olaidefat:

They ( 5 trainees from Bayelsa state) are recruited for Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit that will commence operations soon.

And the number 5 is 5th Okay oh...

5th guys are yo wif me? This our number is blezzed wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2019
ademmy102:

Haaaaaa.... You guys makes me laugh is Swahili. Tell me what special in NNPC recruitment. It has been observed some people here just finished school 2 to 3years ago you don't know how Nigeria recruitment works. Anyway don't be surprise when you heard some have start receiving salary by October ending. Kindly wake up from your slumber. "Food for thought"

Must you sound satirical in any post you make?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I was just checking something

Check wellaa... I'm with u on the something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2019
tejiri4:

This guy again you nor dey tire
lol... Such a pain in the ass
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

Sorry, who are you?
ojuju

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Check wellaa... I'm with u on the something grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2019
This September is slow sha, since 'last year' that the month started, we are only on Day 3, na wah oo

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=81871193][/quote]

grin grin the verdict of this VAR can never be can by any court on this universe grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

Sorry, who are you?

Who is he? And who are YOU?

You've succeeded in buttressing his point that you are rude.

One wonders why it seems some think they are an authority on this thread. Lol. Oyinbo calls it delusion of grandeur.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2019
ademmy102:

Haaaaaa.... You guys makes me laugh is Swahili. Tell me what special in NNPC recruitment. It has been observed some people here just finished school 2 to 3years ago you don't know how Nigeria recruitment works. Anyway don't be surprise when you heard some have start receiving salary by October ending. Kindly wake up from your slumber. "Food for thought"

Are you not tired of spreading negativity everywhere you go? You don't believe in the process, that's fine just keep that to yourself and let us be.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
I personally prayed for Lazarus Makailu to wake up well, healthy and fit to do the needful for 5th interviewees. Don't forget to do so too. He needs our sincere prayers. Local men and women need TF.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
L0rdRahl:
Everyone jumping on this next week bandwagon as if there is no possibility that it will not be released next week. grin

Better just leave your life and have fun cos we have no control over release of APL.

Peace

may we not leave
L0rdRahl:
Everyone jumping on this next week bandwagon as if there is no possibility that it will not be released next week. grin

Better just leave your life and have fun cos we have no control over release of APL.

Peace

may we not leave
L0rdRahl:

Peace

may we not leave our lives in Jesus name... Loms

maybe pun was intended tho

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Oga kyari was in Benin for the nnpc golf competition at the Benin Golf Course... my fada my fada, I wantu participate in the next ;DOga kyari was in Benin for the nnpc golf competition at the Benin Golf Course... my fada my fada, I wantu participate in the next
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Must you sound satirical in any post you make?

I don't think that particular guy made it to the oral interview. So he is out to discredit the whole process. (note we have many like him on this thread as well).

PS: He will soon quote me with his other monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Local man needs Bible verse for morning meditation abeg....
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin the verdict of this VAR can never be can by any court on this universe grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Where u dey since?

I don comot their camp since 3 weeks ago when I got confirmation in my account that TFARE = APL

EmmyteeTosin:
you still don't want it right??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2019
You are very correct, he is not expectant.
bobowaja:

I don't think that particular guy made it to the oral interview. So he is out to discredit the whole process. (note we have many like him on this thread as well).

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Local man needs Bible verse for morning meditation abeg....

Bible verse: somewhere along Exodus road...

The lord will fight ur battle.. And u will hold ur peace cool

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Who else noticed that Larride is gradually becoming like Kevlala since Jarus got paid?

Baba is on a long thing and has just been shooting arrows left, right and centre.

larride:

Maybe you should read my post again.

The scenario you just painted was after the admission list is out not BEFORE which is the case here. In most schools, V.C list is always the last list to be released. So I don’t understand how it’s a poor choice of example.

The Nysc example is simple, some have connect to influence their choice of state but they still have to wait for the call up letter to come out first just like everyone who doesn’t have connect and will still be posted to the same state with them before they can go to camp to start documentation.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

Sorry, who are you?
From nowhere, that looks like an alternate moniker, I may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Me just dey one corner jeje....wetin koncern me...
I knw say... NNPC must give me my balance...
Na Lagos I d leave now...
Beeam:
Who else noticed that Larride is gradually becoming like Kevlala since Jarus got paid?

Baba is on a long thing and has just been shooting arrows left, right and centre.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
bobowaja:

the guy matter tire me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Who is he? And who are YOU?

You've succeeded in buttressing his point that you are rude.

One wonders why it seems some think they are an authority on this thread. Lol. Oyinbo calls it delusion of grandeur.

I am Larride, first of his name, debunker of all fake news, bringer of goods news, inventor of ABT and member of association of local men and women. cool

Now, who are you? Are you his spokesperson or his alternate moniker?

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Beeam:
Where u dey since?

I don comot their camp since 3 weeks ago when I got confirmation in my account that TFARE = APL

Way to go grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Why do have a knack for spreading news of this kind,
I am very sure a certain sort of peace would fill you if this recruitment is canceled... sha dont be too bitter when you see testimonies of people on the thread when they get APL, the same God that did for them would do for you. wink
ademmy102:

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Beeam:

grin

You are so wrong. How many times have you seen me talking about TF and APL correlation?

When you come to share information that a friend to a friend cousin told you, then definitely the post will be questioned along with your reasoning capacity.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin grin ah dey feel you my local man!
I dey one corner dey observe... APL is the ultimate goal here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Guy drop dis Matter

larride:

grin

You are so wrong. How many times have you seen me talking about TF and APL correlation?

When you come to share information that a friend to a friend cousin told you, then definitely the post will be questioned along with your reasoning capacity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.