Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831329 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Next week better end all this razmatazz

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
I suspect something to happen on page 911 (nine eleven). Watch out...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

I am Larride, first of his name, debunker of all fake news, bringer of goods news, inventor of ABT and member of association of local men and women. cool

Now, who are you? Are you his spokesperson or his alternate moniker?

Lol the jokes on this thread now write themselves.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2019
I said the guy was spilling rubbish and should equip himself with more information on the subject matter, Uncle started throwing tantrum undecided undecided

The same person said an option for the FG is to completely ignore the judgement grin grin grin grin

It seems the "anyhowness" and disregard for legal judgement as mastered by Nigeria is how we feel the world works.

chiefeconomist:
The sheer ignorance, poor grammar and logical inconsistencies in your posts make me wonder why you feel the need to constantly make comments in the first place. "Arbitration" does not mean "arbitrary". Besides you should at least know that this case passed arbitration stage long ago, the current order was issued by a court and is enforceable. I don't even have time to effectively engage you on this topic. My advise is: please at least get informed on a topic before feeling the need to comment on it in a public forum. This may sound pedantic but please, also work on improving your basic grammar. In the age of YouTube, you can easily accomplish that!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Lol the jokes on this thread now write themselves.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me who you are or cat got your tongue?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Guy drop dis Matter

Which matter?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
I was just updated that documentation is going to be via a link that will be sent to successfully applicants. Get all your documents electronically ready. Ensure you have NIN and the slip ready. You will definitely need. Thank me later. Ensure your name with NIN is consistent Ooooo. Regularise now Ooooo. I don talk my own.

I wish you all success.

Please I will update as info drops.

37 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
22General:
Your gut is wrong. She's a staff with NCC. Now I understand this is a faceless forum. I equally believe we all here got to this stage because of a reason. This thread was created to share ideas and information. I don't know if by chance you're the supreme commander of this thread to say who will post what and not. If you don't like my concerns or don't have answers to them, why don't you skip it and move on? Like I said earlier. I have gotten the response I seek and won't want to take this any longer.
Now, be rest assured you won't be graced with a response from me on this issue again.
Best regards.
hola bro... i beg I wan ask if u still dey sell car... good morning

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

I’m still waiting for you to tell me who you are or cat got your tongue?

I am a balanced mind that does not need to be obnoxiously rude and seek relevance on a faceless forum.

Go and play with your toys kiddo.

I got bigger fish to fry.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:
I was just updated that documentation is going to be via a link that will be sent to successfully applicants. Get all your documents electronically ready. Ensure you have NIN and the slip ready. You will definitely need. Thank me later. Ensure your name with NIN is consistent Ooooo. Regularise now Ooooo. I don talk my own.

I wish you all success.

Sir your source must be privy to APL date. Do you mind ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Go and play with your toys kiddo.

I got bigger fish to fry.

Then why did you jump into a discussion you have no business with in the first place asking who I am?

Next time learn to mind your business.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2019
this new month, I'm gonna mind my business here, try as much as possible to stay out of trouble... dey my corner read comments, laugh, ignore negative energy and drink lots of water.....

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

Then why did you jump into a discussion you have no business with in the first place asking who I am?

The decorum on this thread is my business and you're a nuisance hence.

Now scram.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

hola pal...free 'em...

make i yarn yu correct gists...dem don pay oga jarus ooo, and one local man talk say na link dem go send us for documentation...

have a great day bro

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

The decorum on this thread is my business and you're a nuisance hence.

Now scram.

Chigboboss:

Who is he? And who are YOU?

You've succeeded in buttressing his point that you are rude.

One wonders why it seems some think they are an authority on this thread. Lol. Oyinbo calls it delusion of grandeur.

grin

I guess you are the one suffering from delusion of grandeur now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:

I wish you all success.

We uploaded these documents during application, and the hardcopies were collected during the interview. So, i don't think there's a need for this.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Teaser4:
hola pal...free 'em...

make i yarn yu correct gists...dem don pay oga jarus ooo, and one local man talk say na link dem go send us for documentation...

have a great day bro

Baba mi, eventually everyone people will be paid. Whichever way NNPC wan do ham, we no dey shake for here.

Have a great day too bro. Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2019
larride:

Baba mi, eventually everyone people will be paid. Whichever way NNPC wan do ham, we no dey shake for here.

Have a great day too bro. Much love.
absolutely, las las we go get money. much love too brother.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Bible verse: somewhere along Exodus road...

The lord will fight ur battle.. And u will hold ur peace cool

Exodus 14:14 grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:

I wish you all success.

I like this...well done!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
5 Reasons APL & Tfare are Unrelated

1. Common sense: It is called transport reimbursement, not success fee or failure compensation. No interviewee lives in NNPC towers, everybody came (was transported) from somewhere.
2. Xfire, who successfully underwent the process in 2012 and got the job, and perhaps the most trusted source of experience sharing here, confirmed it.
3. Another guy (whose username I can't remember) who also underwent the 2012 recruitment but did not get the job confirmed he was paid. So we have had experience from a successful candidate and a non-successful one in the 2012 set. No reason that will change.
4. Their staff confirmed (to me, and several other sources here) that everyone will be paid
5. No precedent: It is not done anywhere - either the company reimburses or not. Never seen a case of reimbursement to only successful candidates or lack of it for unsuccessful ones.

I put on my blogger cap today. LOL

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
scobyy2007:
oga some banters here na joke Ooooo....dont take it seriously. Calm down for Jesus!

Take it serious ke!
When teaser4 and bobowaja(I know he can't fight) are here teasing anything teaseable.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obilli: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Guys pls those that have been paid can you still log into your NNPC interview page??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
identity002:

We uploaded these documents during application, and the hardcopies were collected during the interview. So, i don't think there's a need for this.

Bro/Sis, u will be wasting time to think NNPC will go and print those documents u uploaded online during application.

Furthermore, the hard copy u went with on the interview day have been stored inside massive Ghana must go bags. If u observed u would see big bags at the back of those guys calling names at the amphitheater. Nobody will go and search for successful
applicants file there.

U will be required to do fresh documentation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Jarus:
5 Reasons APL & Tfare are Unrelated

1. Common sense: It is called transport reimbursement, not success fee or failure compensation. No interviewee lives in NNPC towers, everybody came (was transported) from somewhere.
2. Xfire, who successfully underwent the process in 2012 and got the job, and perhaps the most trusted source of experience sharing here, confirmed it.
3. Another guy (whose username I can't remember) who also underwent the 2012 recruitment but did not get the job confirmed he was paid. So we have had experience from a successful candidate and a non-successful one in the 2012 set. No reason that will change.
4. Their staff confirmed (to me, and several other sources here) that everyone will be paid
5. No precedent: It is not done anywhere - either the company reimburses or not. Never seen a case of reimbursement to only successful candidates or lack of it for unsuccessful ones.

I put on my blogger cap today. LOL

Well, in as much as I'm indifferent to any of the postulated theories but there are two things I conceived in my head.

1: There's a strong relationship correlation between Transport Fare allowance and the APL

2: Everyone will be paid but not at the same time.

I might be wrong with on first one but I'm absolutely sure about the 2nd one.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Kevlala:

Bro/Sis, u will be wasting time to think NNPC will go and print those documents u uploaded online during application.

Furthermore, the hard copy u went with on the interview day have been stored inside massive Ghana must go bags. If u observed u would see big bags at the back of those guys calling names at the amphitheater. Nobody will go and search for successful
applicants file there.

lol i like how you trashed this.

Last paragraph got me laughing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by semitones: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Well, in as much as I'm indifferent to any of the postulated theories but there are two things I conceived in my head.

1: There's a strong relationship correlation between Transport Fare allowance and the APL

Who gets paid first?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2019
So what do they do with those massive papers and documents and files. What a waste!

But what do I even know, that of universities is the worst, imagine to apply you have to make at least 10 to 30 copies of your CV and credentials.... God help us with wastages...
Kevlala:

applicants file there.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Your second point need not be conceived in your head because it is a fact. People have actually been paid at different dates! As for the first, you are entitled to your belief.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
A proper school of thought.. Apt
Kevlala:

applicants file there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.