Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831962 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
At the bolded
NO........

Interviews were largely based on geographical location (cbt centres and state of residence) and also course of study.

hillaboi:

Good morning house. Av been wondering and decided to put these questions or points on this platform for enlightenment.

Is there any correlation between Performance in the test and the interview scheduling? This one that those of us who interviewed on the 1st July are experiencing a sort of reckless abandon with this t-fare reimbursement, am not understanding oh. I had hitherto surmised that those of us scheduled for 1st July were top performers in the test and should be giving preference in subsequent communications...(an assumption though, reason why I need someone to clarify me).

What's more? I belong to this class of people who believe Holiness(kind of) is prerequisite for getting this APL hence, I have not engaged in the OTHER ROOM with any babe since May the notification mail for test dropped. Perhaps, one of the reasons have made it to this extent in the process thus far...smiles

Local man at the moment, is not finding it funny and I just pray this APL drops from next week ooh if not, Local man Can not can again ooh...e no easy!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Obasi001:
Lol.. You go make heaven so?? cheesy cheesy

YELSSSSS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beeam:
Simply put, frequent commenters on this thread are fools..

Teaser4
Benflash
Femokleen
Larride
Ladyjane
Mathology5431
bobowaja
cocococo
phenolic
DanExplore
Mosgoon
Jarus
22General

And co....

Somebody is talking to u people stylishly.

Facts are sacred opinion is free!
He's entitled to his opinion, but the fact remains what we all know! cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
eddyville92:
At the bolded
NO........

Interviews were largely based on geographical location (cbt centres and state of residence) and also course of study.

Many Thanks. I appreciate!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Thank God my name and Beeam's name is not included...
Na u dey top the list while beaam na internet bully cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Remind me the main issue raised.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 7:12am
Good morning house. Av been wondering and decided to put these questions or points on this platform for enlightenment.

Is there any correlation between Performance in the test and the interview scheduling? This one that those of us who interviewed on the 1st July are experiencing a sort of reckless abandon with this t-fare reimbursement, am not understanding oh. I had hitherto surmised that those of us scheduled for 1st July were top performers in the test and should be giving preference in subsequent communications...(an assumption though, reason why I need someone to clarify me).

What's more? I belong to this class of people who believe Holiness(kind of) is prerequisite for getting this APL hence, I have not engaged in the OTHER ROOM with any babe since May the notification mail for test dropped. Perhaps, one of the reasons have made it to this extent in the process thus far...smiles

Local man at the moment, is not finding it funny and I just pray this APL drops from next week ooh if not, Local man Can not can again ooh...e no easy!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Share)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
BenFlash:
"Only fools will feel hurt and react negatively when someone calls them a fool"

~Obafemi Awolowo 1856
Baba talk directly to beaam na.... grin grin grin

I dey ur back like this like pillar

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nawaoo03: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Biggerboi:

i seriously doubt this next week theory, this was my discussion with my source yesterday. I also will love apl to be out next week just that its highly unlikely

I’m really sorry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Na u dey top the list while beaam na internet bully cheesy
I am not doing again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
PHEMIEY:

The one you have been doing since morning is called what?
Peacekeeping? grin
Lol grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
hillaboi:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 7:12am

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Share)

I asked you to state the main issue, you are copying and pasting this whole bullcrap for me to strain my eyes to read again? Something I have dumped in the trashcan?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
U r welcome.
hillaboi:

Many Thanks. I appreciate!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
scobyy2007:

My source dey avoid the discussion in the nnpc office. He said "guy make we talk later" I really wanted to confirm that next week thingy he mentioned to me.

My sources have also been evasive.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nawaoo03:

Your source���, he’s using “Am” instead of “I’m”, and “every things is stand still” is not grammatically correct. I doubt if this your source is working in NNPC.

LOL.... Baba, action speaks louder than words! Not in all cases your grammatical sagacity matters. Some people don't even judge you with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Remind me the main issue raised.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nawaoo03:

Your source���, he’s using “Am” instead of “I’m”, and “every things is stand still” is not grammatically correct. I doubt if this your source is working in NNPC.
Grammar police Weldone sir. Na English nnpc need to sell their oyel. grin grin

Pls no quote me o... I get fever

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Grammar police Weldone sir. Na English nnpc need to sell their oyel. grin grin

Pls no quote me o... I get fever
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

My sources have also been evasive.

It should be a pointer that something is cooking. The silence is loud.

I believe APL will drop when no one expect. A lot of inner readjustment seems to be ongoing and no one knows who it will affect so most of the staffs are more concerned about looking after themselves than the recruitment or maybe just maybe they have been told not to disclose anything about the recruitment exercise to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
mapman:

Lol... Why do you think it is? I wasn't joking.

I want to understand the main issue raised that warrants our attention
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
scobyy2007:

My source dey avoid the discussion in the nnpc office. He said "guy make we talk later" I really wanted to confirm that next week thingy he mentioned to me.
Issoryte, anticipated next week about to enter voicemail. Local men and women time to let APL date rest till it lands like a thief in the night.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
YELSSSSS
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba talk directly to beaam na.... grin grin grin

I dey ur back like this like pillar

Lol, Abeg see my armpit oo, no single hair. I can't be engaging in virtual kung fu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Because it sounded like it was lol.

I think the main issue hillaboi was referring to is, whether there's any correlation between performance in the test and the interview scheduling. I remember asking this question sometime ago. He probably missed it

ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Why do you think it is? I wasn't joking.

I want to understand the main issue raised that warrants our attention

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Just zero your mind for end of September. APL should definitely come by then

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, Abeg see my armpit oo, no single hair. I can't be engaging in virtual kung fu
Baba good evening jare...... Me sef no get strength for fight these days.... Na apl matter do me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

Next week is highly unlikely. If it was going to happen next week, there would have been heavy rumours and insider leaks by now.
hmmn, Easymoneysniper lol. But he doesn't seem like one to play with people on such delicate matter. But we've seen worse so who knows
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I asked you to state the main issue, you are copying and pasting this whole bullcrap for me to strain my eyes to read again? Something I have dumped in the trashcan?

Lolz. Am sorry Boss
It has been addressed and I'm convinced with the replies already.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Biggerboi:

Lol he is just a family friend and i didnt even give him my Gt code, so me getting apl has nothing to do with him but i know he works in the towers, so if anything is to happen as recently as next week, he should be able to get wind of it.
Cool... I hope we'll be favored las las.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
The way a large government corporation like NNPC has been able to keep a big recruitment like this as "eyes only" for ọgas at the top still baffles me, I must say.
Now, 9/10 is not even sure.
It is well, we shall be alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by askotaks01(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
[b][/b]Reason Why NNPC is Paying TF in Batches

The statement I am going to make will be more understood by an Accountant or Finance Professionals.

NNPC have the financial capability to pay the Transportation Fee of everybody that was interviewed at once.
But, in order to make their financial report look good and for the sake of managing their Operating Expenses (OPEX) effectively, the management must have been advised to spread the payment over a period of months so that their OPEX will not be too alarming in a particular month.

Let me give you an example.
Assuming NNPC made a sales of #1M in July when they started the payment of Transport Fee and the whole transport fee to be paid is 400k.

Note that NNPC have other expenses to meet. E.g Salaries of workers, maintenance of their facilities, Utility bills and other expenses I can't mention. Let's assume all these expenses equals to 500k.

This implies that if NNPC decides to meet all this expenses in July, I.e 400k + 500k = 900k

Then Profit of NNPC for July will be ( 1M- 900k) = 100k.

Therefore, a good financial adviser/analyst will advice NNPC thus:
The Payment of the Transport Fee for interviewees should be spread and be paid in Batches.
Let's say 100k should be paid per month. This means it will take four month to settle all the people interviewed.

Let now see how this will affect their profit in July:
100k will be paid as Transport Fee for interviewees and 500k will be paid for other expenses. All expenses for July Will now be 600k. Therefore the profit for July will be (1M - 600k) = 400k.
Going by this, you can see that a profit of 400k will speak well than Profit of 100k earlier reported when they pay all interviewees Transport Fee at once.

Other financial experts in this thread can attest to this as I drop my pen.

I salute all the Local men and women ooh!!!

One Love as we await our APL

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
askotaks01:
[b][/b]Reason Why NNPC is Paying TF in Batches

The statement I am going to make will be more understood by an Accountant or Finance Professionals.

NNPC have the financial capability to pay the Transportation Fee of everybody that was interviewed at once.
But, in order to make their financial report look good and for the sake of managing their Operating Expenses (OPEX) effectively, the management must have been advised to spread the payment over a period of months so that their OPEX will not be too alarming in a particular month.

Let me give you an example.
Assuming NNPC made a sales of #1M in July when they started the payment of Transport Fee and the whole transport fee to be paid is 400k.

Note that NNPC have other expenses to meet. E.g Salaries of workers, maintenance of their facilities, Utility bills and other expenses I can't mention. Let's assume all these expenses equals to 500k.

This implies that if NNPC decides to meet all this expenses in July, I.e 400k + 500k = 900k

Then Profit of NNPC for July will be ( 1M- 900k) = 100k.

Therefore, a good financial adviser/analyst will advice NNPC thus:
The Payment of the Transport Fee for interviewees should be spread and be paid in Batches.
Let's say 100k should be paid per month. This means it will take four month to settle all the people interviewed.

Let now see how this will affect their profit in July:
100k will be paid as Transport Fee for interviewees and 500k will be paid for other expenses. All expenses for July Will now be 600k. Therefore the profit for July will be (1M - 600k) = 400k.
Going by this, you can see that a profit of 400k will speak well than Profit of 100k earlier reported when they pay all interviewees Transport Fee at once.

Other financial experts in this thread can attest to this as I drop my pen.

I salute all the Local men and women ooh!!!

One Love as we await our APL

You not still answer why some people are paid in a particular date why some are not. Even if the tfare is split or in badges why not pay everyone for a particular date.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
PHEMIEY:
The way a large government corporation like NNPC has been able to keep a big recruitment like this as "eyes only" for ọgas at the top still baffles me, I must say.
Now, 9/10 is not even sure.
It is well, we shall be alright las las

cheesy cheesy even top ogas don't even know

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.