Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829699 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
AbayomiOS:

U wan catch am for Warri abi, biko tamper mercy with Justina.. Lol.. His middle name isn't Buhari�

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
sib55:

I believe nah King suppose dey wth 5th list.

Last I checked na Lazarus pay 5th EH grin correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Donas11:

Yes oo but I will branch fess at the tower...Central Area Abuja..Forward march to APL victory.. Perfect Birthday Gift.
Abi na.... APL fall on us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawlife: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please stop this, we're keeping the hope alive

[Qquote author=ademmy102 post=81946868]

In everything you are doing have the fear of God. You are not different from the guy called MARVEL in DPR thread then telling people to be expecting second batch when he knew such things will not happen. You might even be MARVEL in disguise because as your name implies shows your mission.

I can say it categorically don't expect appointment letter nextweek. I want everybody to wake up from their slumber... Things are going on now. If you know you know. Food for thought

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is she supposed to say she's single and ugly?

Who is this one sef?

jaiye4love:
@ladyjane5657, please are you single and beautiful? Abeg I wan start they look for someone to put belle as APL dey drop next week..preparation mood activated...meet you on top of the NNPC towers...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KingsleyA2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
July 1st EH
Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Donas11:

But you will agree with me that they always do not pay up everybody in particular dates..
Until someone gives a valid reason for this strange pattern,Local man have sacrificed 3k alert for APL..God has done it...

See you at the towers..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
KingsleyA2:
July 1st EH
Abuja.

Congrats welcome to NNPC

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Were!!!

Don't awaken the Kraken oh!

Enrypech:
Sorry to disturb you guys. Was reading an article and the underlined caught my attention. I want to check if it will catch yours too grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KingsleyA2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
tejiri4:

Congrats welcome to NNPC
Lol.....Amen. Thank you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Those that were paid, and later got debited almost immediately, have they been paid eventually or yet to be paid till this moment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oooooooh

U ppl are so asking for it now oh.

When he drops his pompous bars again, y'all will start frothing

joobseekar:
mosgoon, I think you should tell us your "findings/theory" before APL drops as regards TFare stuff, I'm interested in reading your view.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oshey

Alpha and Omega of NNPC

Ebenaba:

Inconclusive and completely out of context
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Guys.... New gist Don drop. I spoke to my interviewier again this afternoon and I was happy because he gave me a clearer picture of things. Sorry to bust anyone's bubble but we are not going to recieve any APL before the 19th of August. Futhermore, there is no correlation between getting transport and Appointment Letter. I asked him ( interviewer) and he was definite with his answer. If you got your Tfare from farouk freedom and you think you're part of a fictitious 1%, sorry you've been deceived. Getting paid by farouk doesn't guarantee anything. I can say this with my chest because he also paid me. Let's keep praying. I'll drop as I hear it...

Reading this, i fear this easymoneysniper or what did he call himself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Before some persons starts exhibiting their inability to decipher simple comment.
Take note: I have not stated any date or time frame for APL, resumption, etc
I have not made my conclusions public because of personal reasons
I only stated an incident that transpired on the 4th of July, of which many candidates for 4th, 9Am may have overhead too

Please be guided

Hmmmm... Interesting. By this time next week, this comment may be hot cake for the wrong or right reasons.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
I wee not correct your own grammar Sir

Until APL fails 2 drop, then I'll goan look 4 all ya post and correct all grammatical errors there for u

Easymoneysniper:
APL is closer than you all except. It's just sad that there are a lot of people named Thomas here.

Why I'm I still talking. Next week is almost here. I'm ready for all smoke.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
joobseekar:
Those that were paid, and later got debited almost immediately, have they been paid eventually or yet to be paid till this moment?

Good question grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Baba ti gba reverse

Linkmarshal:
Before some persons starts exhibiting their inability to decipher simple comment.
Take note: I have not stated any date or time frame for APL, resumption, etc
I have not made my conclusions public because of personal reasons
I only stated an incident that transpired on the 4th of July, of which many candidates for 4th, 9Am may have overhead too

Please be guided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Will you keep quiet there!

Anything he says or writes is correct at this point pls....

At least until next week when I EXCEPT that he will be proven right or wrong...

Aremolomi:

Sir ! Except?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Alerts
3k from Lazarus
EH
July 1st; 1:30PM

I can now authoritatively tell you all that there is no relationship between APL and TP grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Boda Dewumi, e o ni shey oriibu oh, oya coman be going to Civil defence thread!

ademmy102:

In everything you are doing have the fear of God. You are not different from the guy called MARVEL in DPR thread then telling people to be expecting second batch when he knew such things will not happen. You might even be MARVEL in disguise because as your name implies shows your mission.

I can say it categorically don't expect appointment letter nextweek. I want everybody to wake up from their slumber... Things are going on now. If you know you know. Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
yungmin:
Alerts
3k from Lazarus
EH

I can now authoritatively tell you all that there is no relationship between APL and TP grin grin

grin grin happy decamping.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
Were!!!
Don't awaken the Kraken oh!
You reminded me of the pirate...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yes boss

Awon eya Jack Sparrow

4gunners:
You reminded me of the pirate...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Egbon mi cool cool cool cool

yungmin:
Alerts
3k from Lazarus
EH

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
tejiri4:

grin grin happy decamping.
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mdfaro(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ode

yungmin:
Alerts
3k from Lazarus
EH

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gbyms:
If anyone asks me, I saw 8,18. Maybe it means 18-8=10. But I wonder why my dream should be stressing me.
If easymoneysnipers sauce fails us, I’d bank on 18th. 10th is well feasible.
I’m not the verified Nnpc GT dreamer sha. So take it lightly.
On another note, I was almost fast in forgetting how God had helped me pass through the Cbt stage. I knew quite well how tight it would be. Angry smart youths everywhere and just 1 mark would be your difference between success and failure. Really a thin line.
I remember how I was with some people that blessed day and the notification came in. I was all smiles. It was like I should jump to mars , take a selfie and come back. I was really excited.
So why I was supplicating in my spirit on this APL miracle, I got remembered to still be thankful for the past Grace.
You can’t thank God enough.

joobseekar:

is training 3 months? during my interview, one of the panel member was saying 8/18months, I couldn't hear him very well sha.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mdfaro(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Donas11:

Yes oo but I will branch fess at the tower...Central Area Abuja..Forward march to APL victory.. Perfect Birthday Gift.
Yeah sure perfect birthday gift
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
Oshey
Alpha and Omega of NNPC
I merely inferred that how he came about his conclusion was flawed. You chose the wrong person, Uncle

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.