Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832323 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
So much negativity on this thread. I forbid negativity. Next Week God's people will be smiling at APL. I'm off till then. Goodluck to the the believers and doubters. Everybody would smile last last.

Regarding my moniker. It's the nickname of my favorite basketballer. Kevin Durant
With respect to this post, I'm beginning to smell something fishy with @Easymoneysniper.
I only pray my nose smelling sensors are deceiving me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
I didn't choose u Aunty, the universe did

Ebenaba:

I merely inferred that how he came about his conclusion was flawed.
You chose the wrong person, Uncle
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Massive See Finish cheesy grin grin
Rahl444:
..Thank you o
But plz can you use the 'Fear of God' to tell us categorically what's exactly is going on ?We know your wife works in DPR that's how you got the few non_relevant info you got concerning DPR recruitment.

This time around can you help us ask your presume concubine in NNPC to tell us categorically what's going on...
Is the cancellation theory still true?
Is the APL already given out to people well connected like you?

Or just you choose to peddle more negative news here since the Xenophobic attacks is not enough bad news for you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ahbeg, what does it take for someone to be posted to Duke Oil(Trading arm of NNPC) based in London nau? Me wan dey yankee oooh

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
I wee not correct your own grammar Sir

Until APL fails 2 drop, then I'll goan look 4 all ya post and correct all grammatical errors there for u

Please correct me sir. We are all learning. What's the mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
hillaboi:
Ahbeg, what does it take for someone to be posted to Duke Oil(Trading arm of NNPC) based in London nau? Me wan dey yankee oooh
please copy mosgoon and sniper.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Leave am na. Dem go post am go Public Affairs

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Yo bro. Tried to PM you. Please check your email.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
The office has been moved to Dubai.
hillaboi:

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
jlomz:

With respect to this post, I'm beginning to smell something fishy with @Easymoneysniper.
I only pray my nose smelling sensors are deceiving me

I hope this fish you're smelling is the one you're going to buy for me after we collect the APL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
22General:
The office has been moved to Dubai.
Yeah...just read that too and one of the reasons is because there's more patronage in that axis and it will enable the workers to travel freely between Nigeria, Europe & Asia...me like that kind tin ooh

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
So much negativity on this thread. I forbid negativity. Next Week God's people will be smiling at APL. I'm off till then. Goodluck to the the believers and doubters. Everybody would smile last last.

Regarding my moniker. It's the nickname of my favorite basketballer. Kevin Durant

I go follow insult you if APL fails to drop next week. Open up now if it's just a prediction or an educated guess.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oh right. It's an inside thing...I didn't see it that way. Crazy stuff

larride:

At the bolded, it’s all part of the game. Nigerian lawyers said their client didn’t give them instructions on how to proceed, even the witness Nigeria called was a lawyer that wasn’t even in the know how of the whole thing. grin

Then GEJ government decide to negotiate and pay them $800m. What kind of government hates its country so much to do that? Unfortunately for P&ID, GEJ lost re-election and Buhari will have none of it and here we are.

There are pending cases in the US. The UK court that gave the judgement is even laughable. I wish Nigeria can also petition UK Judiciary to look into those judges affairs.

UK judges did not find Shell culpable for environmental pollution in the Niger Delta area even when those pollutions leads to death of our citizens but they can award $9.6b for a sham contract.

Nonsense.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

I go follow insult you if APL fails to drop next week. Open up now if it's just a prediction or an educated guess.

And if it drops?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

And if it drops?

You will earn my respect and that of every one. My vote will be for you as the GT president.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

And if it drops?

Please did you see my name on the apl list?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

Mehn I can just dey imagine how @Easymoneysniper go dey reason like this now.
But I like his candour and confidence, be like the source na HR express

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

You will earn my respect and that of every one. My vote will be for you as the GT president.

Alright then. I'll remind you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lordlight20109:

Please did you see my name on the apl list?

Pray and ask God. Not me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
yungmin:
Alerts
3k from Lazarus
EH
July 1st; 1:30PM

I can now authoritatively tell you all that there is no relationship between APL and TP grin grin

Won ti get eee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
hillaboi:

Duke oil has been moved away from London to Saudi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
yungmin:

You all are really having a hard time comprehending simple analogy. I am not categorically saying his performance was poor. My point is that from the comment made by the guy about the other guy who was yet to be paid TP, the most reasonable conclusion to be reached by any unbiased mind is that the guy probably had a superb score at the interview and not his class of degree. But instead of you guys to focus on the interview performance, you all are here blabbing about his class of degree and telling us how you made 1st class as well. That wasn't the mood of the OP
Now that alert has landed on you, do you still think d guy who hasn't received TP probably had a superb score? I just wantu check smtin!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grandma1: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
I also got news that it would be this week or next. It's obviously not this week.. But who knows smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Hmmn, the confidence.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
hillaboi:
Dukes oil has been moved to Dubai.. In other to target Asian market... I think i saw that today... Thus, no Yankee for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Are you actually an applicant? or HR in disguise?
seems the rumour is begining to gather pace...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Dukes oil has been moved to Dubai.. In other to target Asian market... I think i saw that today... Thus, no Yankee for you tongue

Dubai sef go swt to flex cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

if it drops next week and u get an APL i go send you something for beer, unless youre an HR staff. I love this confidence man.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
joobseekar:

Are you actually an applicant? or HR in disguise?

seems the rumour is begining to gather pace...
yh, the rumor is gathering pace. Other people posting here similarly. @Jarus.. Your reservations are manifesting I think

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.