Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828541 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 3:14pm On May 27, 2019
Lol you guys sha cheesy

I'm sure the guy is somewhere reeling with laughter. He intentionally wanted to cause commotion on the thread and he was successful.

No sane person will wilfully come to a public domain and spew trash. He was just been sarcastic..

#my2kobo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
geektrovert:
Lol you guys sha cheesy

I'm sure the guy is somewhere reeling with laughter. He intentionally wanted to cause commotion on the thread and he was successful.

No sane person will wilfully come to a public domain and spew trash. He was just been sarcastic..

#my2kobo grin grin

He is very sane. If he was joking, he would have put a smiling emoji somewhere in his text, like you just did in yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
irumole1975:
I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. i will move on to better things anyways
good in maths, bad in english, thats why you were not shortlisted bro.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 3:38pm On May 27, 2019
irumole1975:
I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. i will move on to better things anyways

Ecclesiastes 9:11
[11]I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, neither is bread to the wise nor riches to men of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of skill; but time and chance happen to them all.

Be humble and move on to better things bro.

God resisteth the proud but giveth grace to the humble.

P.S: I graduated with a 2.1 Engineering from same university and was shortlisted. I wasn't shortlisted during DPR own despite meeting all the requirements. Some of my friends that we had same grade together did, some even got the job.

Be humble, when it is your time, it is your time. Just be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sheesh2(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2019
Anyone received an update yet?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DonMilano(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Which pple dey write for ph..Raise your hand because we must pass that test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Abuja all the way...
DonMilano:
Which pple dey write for ph..Raise your hand because we must pass that test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 4:14pm On May 27, 2019
Still no venue ....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okpikome6: 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
The wait continues!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mikedaffy: 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
pls. will they still invites for experience position
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mikedaffy: 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
is there anybody that received invitation today or that is all about the invitation. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
If you filled Edo state as your preferred test location, quote me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okpanwu(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
Who has receive any further advice from NNPC in the house?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
Okpanwu:
Who has receive any further advice from NNPC in the house?
Has anyone gotten his test location?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tonilite(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2019
Has anyone received their test venues
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2019
No more test , just interview.

Oya, start quoting me cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Umarlulu: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
Umarpkd:
Good afternoon everyone please any news about the venue.? May almighty God make it easy for all of us.
Turamun number ka maybe zamuyi CBT a wuri daya idan kayi selecting kaduna.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Expliot: 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
qizick:
I understand ur plight may God help us u will be the only 2.1 not shortlisted i have seen greatter things awaits u bro cheers (quote author=irumole1975 post=78764939]I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. i will move on to better things anyways

This is one people laughing does with 2.2 . They always said those graduated with 2.2 don't have a chance in nnpc... But because you have 2.1, you thought you were over qualified for it....

You don't know that it is the grace of God that qualifiers does that truly trust in him.....
I am sorry to announce to you that many 2.2 got invited..... With your 2.1 and proud spirit you will be watching them....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
Umarlulu:
Turamun number ka maybe zamuyi CBT a wuri daya idan kayi selecting kaduna.
haba mallam, sai kun yi da hausa ne?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Expliot:

This is one people laughing does with 2.2 . They always said those graduated with 2.2 don't have a chance in nnpc... But because you have 2.1, you thought you were over qualified for it....

You don't know that it is the grace of God that qualifiers does that truly trust in him.....
I am sorry to announce to you that many 2.2 got invited..... With your 2.1 and proud spirit you will be watching them....

Chisos!!! shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nollawa: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Has Anyone gotten the test venue mail?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:06pm On May 27, 2019
Nnpc have scam us sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Enireqx20:
Nnpc have scam us sha
how
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nollawa: 5:09pm On May 27, 2019
No test venue mail up till now?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2019
Enireqx20:
Nnpc have scam us sha

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:13pm On May 27, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
how

Don't get your hopes up, that's what I mean. If u get the mail...cool. If u don't, just move on.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Umarlulu: 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
haba mallam, sai kun yi da hausa ne?
ya hakuri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.