Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827478 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eazyoooo: 8:06pm On May 27, 2019
Omo,people plenty for this nnpc job oo. Everybody just dey on nairaland dey observe if message don dey enter or not. Nawa for nnpc ooo,dem wan make people get HBP.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
How many people are they even employing sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2019
grin
Burchester:
Me and others grin
Burchester:
Me and others

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2019
irumole1975:
I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. I will move on to better things anyways
Young man, humble yourself so that God will uplift you. Moreover, don't think you are the best in Mathematics on this forum base on your class of degree or the number of questions you solve here. I, for example, qualified and represented my school in the prestigious mathematics cowbell competition. I also scored 89 in mathematics(jamb). All the mathematics courses I offered during my university days I scored A's, there was even one I and only a lady out of 150 students got A.My dear I'm only saying this for you to stop boasting because there is always a someone better than you but grace might put you ahead of that person.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yemsai(f): 8:43pm On May 27, 2019
geektrovert:

Lol what do I know. There are senior math gurus on this thread.

And with the way nnpc just lock up, to revise no dey sweet person jare angry

I tire o..it is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
alert01:
guys move on with ur life. I have 100% confirmed news that nnpc isn't gonna shortlist at all. the slot has been shared since yesterday. don't doubt me. the recruitment has been cancelled
Cancelled me? How
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Young man, humble yourself so that God will uplift you. Moreover, don't think you are the best in Mathematics on this forum base on your class of degree or the number of questions you solve here. I, for example, qualified and represented my school in the prestigious mathematics cowbell competition. I also scored 89 in mathematics(jamb). All the mathematics courses I offered during my university days I scored A's, there was even one I and only a lady out of 150 students got A.My dear I'm only saying this for you to stop boasting because there is always a someone better than you but grace might put you ahead of that person.

dont mind him. People like that know nothing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
We will get the mail
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2019
Macgyver1:
We will get the mail
long legs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
jackals:

dont mind him. People like that know nothing
It's possible the guy might be above average in mathematics but I think his problem is pomposity. He is too proud because he has not met people that will humble him. His circle of friends in his university made him thought he is the best in mathematics probably because he scored more than them. He needs more exposure in his field of study to humble him.
What is your course of study and your school of graduation?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adedayo66(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2019
Macgyver1:
We will get the mail

You mean people have Started getting mails
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
adedayo66:

You mean people have Started getting mails

No, I didn't say that
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachukwuizzy: 9:32pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 9:32pm On May 27, 2019
vingeophysicist:

It's possible the guy might be above average in mathematics but I think his problem is pomposity. He is too proud because he has not met people that will humble him. His circle of friends in his university made him thought he is the best in mathematics probably because he scored more than them. He needs more exposure in his field of study to humble him.

U don't need to start prolonging matters on this. He just felt pained and out of pride typed that, I believe he has learnt the need to be humble.

I don't even think he is the best graduating student in his department not to talk of his set. He surely would have met people that are better than him.

It is easy to boast and say this and that about oneself.

Let's not divert our attention away from the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachukwuizzy: 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
Plz check your mails. I just got mine. Mails are dropping
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:35pm On May 27, 2019
Sure??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachukwuizzy: 9:39pm On May 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:42pm On May 27, 2019
nwachukwuizzy:
Plz check your mails. I just got mine. Mails are dropping

Screenshot

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Unilag,

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
I am going to bed for now johr. You guys should update us later tonight when mails enter. G'nyt Y'all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
Lies.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
Boneri was 24 when his son Ibifuro was born. If Boneri
is now 3 times as old as Ibifuro, how many years ago
was Boneri 4 times as old as Ibifuro?
A. 4
B. 6
C. 8
D. 12
E. 18

When Boneri is 24, Ibifuro is 0
At after x year Boneri will be 3 time as old Ibifuro
24 + X = 3 (0+X)

X=12, Hence Boneri is 36 and Ibi will be 12

y years ago (36-y) = 4(12-y)

36-y = 48-4y

3y = 12

y = 4 (A)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
The thing is without d mail, is difficult to concentrate. Make person nor go read fo nothing cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by laular20(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2019
petarrhh:
Everyone of us here are all desirous of the NNPC job. So many of us have claimed its a scam but the fact is let us give this process that benefit of doubt. Let's put more effort to practicing ahead for the CBT screening that's my honest opinion sha oh.

Then I saw a cbt app that has some free content and other practice questions relating to the NNPC recruitment so you might find it useful (https://www.cbt.ng/mocks/59/nnpc-recruitment/subject-areas)

Is not free jor
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tharaja(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
See as boys n girls dey wait for NNPC mail like wen we dey wait for d second coming of Jesus christ...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
irumole1975:
I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. i will move on to better things anyways

With this grammar?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2019
irumole1975:
I had a 2'1 in Mathematics from FUTA. Going by this thread, I've not seen anyone that can match me in this test speaking of which most of the answers the math guru in this thread are posting. Perhaps the recruiter knew I was going to break the record of having the highest score in this test, that is why they never shortlist me. I am better than Most first class graduates, None can par with me. i will move on to better things anyways
Sniper things!!!..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
jackals:

Unilag,
Queen of Unilag
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
I no sabi maths n don't have tym to study BT I really desire to pass dis exams
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogunsmichael: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
Check your portal too...i have just chec ked mine

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogunsmichael: 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
Your venue details os in your nnpc portal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.