Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831558 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

The rain of alert never reach here o... Even tho my stew has told me not to pray for it..( nobody should stone me o... )

But in all honesty... At this juncture ..Local woman isssa confuse...
that stew must be egg-sauce grin you didn't ask her why?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ladokuntlad(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
kachii77:

http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/index735.html

Enjoy...�

Ksslib:

Link to the thread please.
Thank you.

Kindly add naijahotjobs(dot)com after www.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
billygreg:

cool
E sure for me say i go get APL. Na just time
make sense
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol... Nothing ma. I was just testing my marketing skills grin
I'm too old for you... I'm like 65
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Eyah...

As if you are not interested in the answer to dat question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Those yet to receive alert, don't worry, yours is on the way.. it's a bank delay issue.. except of course you still believe in the useless theory.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
billygreg:

cool
E sure for me say i go get APL. Na just time

Hmmmm....Nigeria's first son
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Enntay:

He's and he's not... cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iyajelili:

I'm too old for you... I'm like 65

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Enntay:

No, I'm not.

Nothing novel
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ksslib(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
kachii77:

http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/index735.html

Enjoy...�

Link seems broken. Gotten the complete one now though. Thanks.

ladokuntlad:

Kindly add naijahotjobs(dot)com after www.
Yes I have. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fremanb4:
Those yet to receive alert, don't worry, yours is on the way.. it's a bank delay issue.. except of course you still believe in the useless theory.

Lmao...

Those that were paid and immediately debited, have they been paid eventually or yet to be paid till this moment?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
joobseekar:

He's and he's not... cheesy cheesy

I want to know if they've paid the McKinsey & Company's sample space tho

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
that stew must be egg-sauce grin you didn't ask her why?

Lol...

She said something about ABT.. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow.... what a house...what a thread...
Local men never disappoint except my local woman...now prob... let local man move on

@chasteguy, I see ur hand...weldon with my local woman

@larride...I hope by now, u now see d wisdom that comes with d alert...

@sempumping...sorry i mean ladyjane5, u are wodaful

@mosgoon...no worry about sample space, just speak to larride now, he will testify, or better still ask bros jarus...I know u are stubborn in this regard...

@number5.... I want read something soothing abeg...ur write up sometime d make my body d do one kind

@local men and women....I greet una

Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Lol...

She said something about ABT.. grin
lol.. then you shouldn't be worried na... Congrats bae!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
We are often reminded about people who are without food or clothing. Let us pity them, and help them, as far as we can. But let us never forget that there are people whose state is far more pitiable.
Who are they?
The people without ALERT!

Na joke I dey o grin grin
Chasty!!!! U no well oo grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbriels:
Wow.... what a house...what a thread...
Local men never disappoint except my local woman...now prob... let local man move on

@chasteguy, I see ur hand...weldon with my local woman

@larride...I hope by now, u now see d wisdom that comes with d alert...

@sempumping...sorry i mean ladyjane5, u are wodaful

@mosgoon...no worry about sample space, just speak to larride now, he will testify, or better still ask bros jarus...I know u are stubborn in this regard...

@number5.... I want read something soothing abeg...ur write up sometime d make my body d do one kind

@local men and women....I greet una

Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW
I am not feeling fine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
@Enntay...sorry oo
haff I checked sometin with u or for u before?
I just want to check sometin now...
I cannot can again
Enntay:

I want to know if they've paid the McKinsey & Company's sample space tho
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
The gist about attempt to cancel this process is real. Not that they have cancelled but some haters of transparency are pulling the string to ensure that this recruitment is abandoned. My padi said make we dey pray..he said that's the only threat else next week might be the deciding moment. I was shocked...as in shocked. He complained bitterly about people who prefer to destroy something that is going smoothly. I didn't like the info too...but I just have to share it. Please others confirm if this is true from your various sources.

We need to get this to a blogger to scream it out now Ooooo. This country is just unbelievable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
mathology5431:

Chasty!!!! U no well oo grin grin
Gbriels, you see?! I told you I'm not feeling fine

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chasteguy....so u fit do this to me...
Bobowaja,beeam, Jiang, teaser4, mathology even mosgoon must hear us
ChasteGhuy:
I am not feeling fine

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
scobyy2007:
The gist about attempt to cancel this process is real. Not that they have cancelled but some haters of transparency are pulling the string to ensure that this recruitment is abandoned. My padi said make we dey pray..he said that's the only threat else next week might be the deciding moment. I was shocked...as in shocked. He complained bitterly about people who prefer to destroy something that is going smoothly. I didn't like the info too...but I just have to share it. Please others confirm if this is true from your various sources.

We need to get this to a blogger to scream it out now Ooooo. This country is just unbelievable.

Ademmy, food is ready. Oya show me your ugly head

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbriels:
Chasteguy....so u fit do this to me...
Bobowaja,beeam, Jiang, teaser4, mathology even mosgoon must hear us
Che someone cannot play with your baby ni?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
LOMS
ChasteGhuy:
Gbriels, you see?! I told you I'm not feeling fine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
U mean play like this...
ChasteGhuy:
Che someone cannot play with your baby ni?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
scobyy2007:

The same source that told you APL would drop next week?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbriels:
@Enntay...sorry oo
haff I checked sometin with u or for u before?
I just want sometin now...
I cannot can again

Make APL land first
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why do I like this...?
Can u guess
Enntay:

Make APL land first
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Enntay:

The same source that told you APL would drop next week?

Yes Oooo...as in. I think what he was trying to tell me was that there are forces pulling things just so they knockoff the process. Probably that might impact the APL coming in next week. Oga Jarus please can you confirm this story!!!

He avoided this discussion within the nnpc premises.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol.. then you shouldn't be worried na... Congrats bae!

Haq haq haq
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
scobyy2007:

As long as Buhari remains Petroluem Minister, them no fit cancel this recruitment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.