Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848115 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Dbowline:
News everywhere.
The truth is don't tell us when APL will come. You may be right but remember the bad eggs are also here to their uncles who have a clue of what is to happen. Hence, the fight for relevance.

Una with sauces, QUICK TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK
. APL will be out 16th of September. Oya goan kill yourself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol... sorry ooo my local woman
I have been telling ladyjane about us....the reason d name appeared...
Enireqx20:

Ladyjane abi? angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
I just skimmed through the middle of that thread in anticipation of laughter and I was not dissapointed in my first few minutes of reading. I had to stop after seeing the second post below. grin. This landscape of this thread is a bit different though

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Rexmy:
This bro ehn... You're a clown grin
grin wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Bobowaja.... chaste no gud ooo...he plays too much..the only tin I'm enjoying now is d Bible verse ladyjane gave me ... I'm still on that Exodus road ..I don near one junction sef...hop it leads to d tower
Heheheheh..... You too, try to corner ladyjane na.... Eye for an eye won't make the world go blind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Joobseekar...leave my local woman alone this holy Saturday morning...
joobseekar:

what are you trying to check?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
I be Reverend Mallam....if it were those days wen Mallam still dey mosque...e for see sontin
bobowaja:

Heheheheh..... You too, try to corner ladyjane na.... Eye for an eye won't make the world go blind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2019
DarkShades:
Lazarus wit d money.......mosgoon wit d LOMS.
EasySniper wit d countdown o.....scoobydo wit d sauce! grin
darkshades with the rap

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
The ladyjane wey una dey eye.....maybe una no sabi say na Man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg where my ladyheaven dey ooo..cold dey catch me ooo cool

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Iyajelili:
I can now talk. I don't have sauce kan Kan but please guys go ahead with your lives cos APL is not coming this month and I even doubt next month.
Please association of husbands and boyfriends of girlfriends with menstrual cramps should not come for me
ifa slap you naaw they will say i like domestic violence...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Nairanema:
Guys! Quit the doubt!

Monday is now 2 days away. We should all be in high spirits and expect the best. Our guy Easymoneysniper said Monday and he gave his word.

Let’s be expectant. Let’s be hopeful. If Monday and Tuesday come without a show, then we can move on. For now, let’s stay together, abandon the pessimists and believe APL will drop on 9/10.

Peace with you all.
I like you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2019
After going through some sections of the 2012 thread, all I can say is, "hustle o, so that in 5 years time you'll prolly come back here and write something nice whether as an NNPC staff or not rather than infinitely staying hopeful." cool

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Mumu Show body
lol... It's not my handwriting cha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
PrettySandra:
After going through some sections of the 2012 thread, all I can say is, "hustle o, so that in 5 years time you'll prolly come back here and write something nice whether as an NNPC staff or not rather than infinitely staying hopeful." cool
I love this write up and I really like the beautiful soul that composed it....
@prettysandra are you free this weekend let me take you on a ride!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol... local secretary, repent oooo..
Cos u can make hefu like this ooo
mathology5431:
The ladyjane wey una dey eye.....maybe una no sabi say na Man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2019
mathology5431:

lool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Make we inform Rock nation ni?...the lyrics no b here oo
ChasteGhuy:
darkshades with the rap

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Eggovic:

This recruitment is different.
I hope and pray so.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Enireqx20:

Ladyjane abi? angry
LMAO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Punch line...
mathology5431:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol... local secretary, repent oooo..
Cos u can make hefu like this ooo
grin grin grin make we dey chilling till APL or Alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Only chaste d cause wahala upadan... LOMS
ChasteGhuy:
LMAO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2019
My fellow local men! If una EPP me see @prettysandra.......hit me up grin grin grin her words are so medicinal to me....
PS: Beware, no local man should cross...Military zone! cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
scobyy2007:
Good morning all. Jarus, please did you hear that some haters of transparency are making moves to stall the recruitment process? though my source said we should look at next week. My source was of the opinion that the impart of the evildoers (NNPC internal and external influencers) might be the reason for any observed delay!
One thing is certain, THE LIST IS READY - 1300 (GT-900, EH-400)

Jarus and mosgoon have been dodging APL issue, since their PM exhange, and post edit... it is well

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Wait ooo..@mosgoon, it just struck me I haven't checked anytin between u and any local woman on this thread...
Please feel free to lemme know on these ones
Prettysander
Iyalejiji
Ladyheaven
Ladyjane
Sempumping

Note: they aren't Brits...

PS:
Enireqx20 is so out of reach and bound
mosgoon:
lool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2019
mathology5431:

this one is looking for his own "ladyjane" grin angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2019
mathology5431:
ladyjane5657 na fine babe.

I don do background check... I even saw pictures she snapped at the towers... I even saw her in a Christian dating site... grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2019
mathology5431:

Please leave her for me o. Go to lady heaven
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
ladyjane5657 na fine babe.

I don do background check... I even saw pictures she snapped at the towers... I even saw her in a Christian dating site... grin
Guy!!! Ur matter don pass CIA level oooo ahhhaaa grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Wait ooo..@mosgoon, it just struck me I haven't checked anytin between u and any local woman on this thread...
Please feel free to lemme know on these ones
Prettysander
Iyalejiji
Ladyheaven
Ladyjane
Sempumping

Note: they aren't Brits...

PS:
Enireqx20 is so out of reach and bound

What is ladyjane doing here? I take APL beg you, comot her from this list

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Gbyms:

Please leave her for me o. Go to lady heaven
Ahhha grin, ladyheaven is an awesome caring lady, however @prettysander just capture that thing in my heart with her soothing words and sense of humour cool...please kindly move on sir! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.