Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833916 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin This thread is hilarious!!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jarus:
Lecture 2

*** Hello wan tin, hello wan tin, tin tin tin***

***Hey, bros please change this Mic for me, not working ***

***mic changed***

***Hello, hello, hello...okay this one is working, thank you***

I will advise all local men and women to donate N1k from their reimbursed tfare to buy a new Mic.

***oya, lecture begins***

All protocol duly observed.

I feel honoured to be invited to speak on this auspicious occasion marking the eve of easymoney APL celebration by NNPC Local Men & Women Association, even though I don't like the Uncle y'all add to my name here. You make me feel like Methuselah.

As I did not have time to prepare for this lecture, let me just read out an article I wrote before the 2019 elections on Petroleum Industry Outlook Post 2019 Elections

****sips water****continues

****another interruption: someone walks up to drop a small paper ****

***Announcement: Abeg who park Mercedez Benz 4matic with registration LND419AJ outside, it is blocking one keke maruwa that wants to leave ***

***lecture continues***

Thank you very much for listening. I wish you all an injury free easymoneyAPL week.

Thank you Oga Jarus
We now go for a musical break as we invite the OGHENE Musical group

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Femokleen u never ready with your sonorous voice??
Oya do come out...

Oga Mosgoon dey up next..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
AmMee:
Opening prayer

Lord, May we never forget You when we get to the towers and may we never fall into depression and lose faith if we don't. Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jarus:
Lecture 2

***mic changed***

I will advise all local men and women to donate N1k from their reimbursed tfare to buy a new Mic.

I feel honoured to be invited to speak on this auspicious occasion marking the eve of easymoney APL celebration by NNPC Local Men & Women Association, even though I don't like the Uncle y'all add to my name here. You make me feel like Methuselah.

As I did not have time to prepare for this lecture, let me just read out an article I wrote before the 2019 elections on Petroleum Industry Outlook Post 2019 Elections

****sips water****continues

***Announcement: Abeg who park Mercedez Benz 4matic with registration LND419AJ outside, it is blocking one keke maruwa that wants to leave ***

***lecture continues***

Thank you very much for listening. I wish you all an injury free easymoneyAPL week.

Thank you @unclejarus for belling the Cat......what a great lecture!!!!! The Association is highly blessed with intelligent and creative individuals we celebrate you.......
We hereby invite to this Podium, our next speaker!
grin grin grin grin grin

Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
LECTURE 1 : News Lecture

On NNPC's lingering debt to some top IOCs

U.S. court rejects Exxon’s, Shell’s bid on $1.8b award against NNPC

A United States (U.S.) judge has rejected ExxonMobil Corp’s and Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s effort to revive a $1.8 billion arbitration award against the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The award stemmed from a dispute over a 1993 contract to extract oil near country’s coastline. U.S. District Judge William Pauley in Manhattan cited public policy and due process considerations in deciding not to enforce the October 2011 award against NNPC which was subsequently set aside by courts in Nigeria.

“While this court may have inherent authority to fashion appropriate relief in certain circumstances, exercising that authority to create a $1.8 billion judgment is a bridge too far,” Pauley wrote in a 50-page decision.

The firms said last November that the award had grown to $2.67 billion, including interest. Exxon spokesman Todd Spitler said the oil major disagreed with the decision and was evaluating its next steps. Shell and its lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“NNPC is very pleased with the decision, and was always confident that there was no basis for a U.S. court to confirm the award,” its lawyer Cecilia Moss said in an interview.

According to court papers, the 1993 contract anticipated that Exxon and Shell affiliates would invest billions of dollars to extract oil from the Erha field, about 60 miles (97 km) off Nigeria’s coast, and share profits with NNPC. But the affiliates, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd and Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Co Ltd, accused NNPC of unilaterally “lifting” more oil than was contractually allowed, at the behest of Nigeria’s government, depriving them of billions of dollars of oil.

Pauley said Exxon and Shell still have “multiple appeals pending” in Nigeria, and rejected their argument that it might be difficult to collect there. Exxon and Shell “executed a contract in Nigeria with another Nigerian corporation containing an arbitration clause requiring any arbitration to be held in Nigeria under Nigerian law, and it then sought to confirm the award in Nigeria,” Pauley wrote.

“(They) cannot now reasonably complain that (their) efforts to collect will be frustrated in Nigeria.”

In an Aug. 7 regulatory filing, Exxon said it did not expect the case to materially affect its operations or financial condition. The case is Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd et al v Nigerian National Petroleum Corp, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No.

45 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donrissy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
looool, I don laugh tire. What a thread!
God pls favour us in this journey whether tomorrow or months later. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
How else can i describe you my fellow Local Man!
You're just brilliant and emotionally intelligent!
The Association is just blessed!
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, its my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread, and subsequently the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. In turned out one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed came the invite for a cbt test.. It is rumoured among local men that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test around the country in about 190 cbt test centers... The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators as he had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted.. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive broke down amidst tears.
It is worthy to note that this period was crucial to the formation of the prestigious association of local men and women as it brought pioneers of the association into limelight, notable amongst these great men and women are:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfeeak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe and the thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja. Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja.. It remains unknown if anyone enjoyed his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

Interview came and went and the AOLMAW was born, chasteguy with the memes, teaser4 with the cut edge pidgin, jarus with overcomposure, sempumping with the pumping sauce, beeam with the agbero mentality, and ehmmmm, mosgoon with LOMS grin

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sources, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

At some point, other notable persons joined the race and added soured sauce (ladyjane, ladyheaven, ademmy, cliffwood, tonyhopkins, easymoneysniper, timilehinpeter, etc)

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that period to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper aim and he 'lost his ability to can' ..

Massive shots by king anyam, and his two foot soldiers, farouk freedom and lazarus maikalu ensured that even someone as rigid as jarus confessed that its not an easy life for a local man trying to can.

We can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC hq, nairaland community and the ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post.. No matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

At this junction, i would crave our indulgence to observe a minuite silence to one of our senior brother/colleague who lost his life in the course of the run of time (NNPC HR STAFF WHO DIED 3rd September 2019, MR DEWARI AYE) A minuite silence.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention and all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info this post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

Yours faithfully, i remain the history keeper of the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN (AOLMAW)

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by herbdullahi1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
[Tquote author=number5 post=82040263]Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, its my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread, and subsequently the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. In turned out one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown though some sources has stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed came the invite for a cbt test.. It is rumoured among local men that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test around the country in about 190 cbt test centers... The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators as he had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted.. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive broke down amidst tears.
It is worthy to note that this period was crucial to the formation of the prestigious association of local men and women as it brought pioneers of the association into limelight, notable amongst these great men and women are:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfeeak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe and the thespark, souljar etc, special mention to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja. Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. Its worthy to note that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja.. It remains unknown if anyone enjoyed his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

Interview came and went and the AOLMAW was born, chasteguy with the memes, teaser4 with the cut edge pidgin, jarus with overcomposure, sempumping with the pumping sauce, beeam with the agbero mentality, and ehmmmm, mosgoon with LOMS grin

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sources, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

At some point, other notable persons joined the race and added soured sauce (ladyjane, ladyheaven, ademmy, cliffwood, tonyhopkins, easymoneysniper, timilehinpeter, etc)

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notably from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT theory was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that period to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper aim and he 'lost his ability to can' ..

Massive shots by king anyam, and his two foot soldiers, farouk freedom and lazarus maikalu ensured that even someone as rigid as jarus confessed that its not an easy life for a local man trying to can.

We can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC hq, nairaland community and the ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post.. No matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time, and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

At this junction, i would crave our indulgence to observe a minuite silence to one of our senior brother/colleague who lost his life in the course of the run of time (NNPC HR STAFF WHO DIED 3rd September 2019, MR DEWARI AYE) A minuite silence.

Special mention to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention and all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info this post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

Yours faithfully, i remain the history keeper of the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN (AOLMAW)

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream. [/quote]

Nice one, thanks for the summary. Because of your post brother, I stopped being a ghost reader. Can't wait to celebrate with you and every other person in this thread on our NNPC APL which is coming so soon.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Our One and only Mosgoon has thereby taken us to another level in this program grin grin grin
We really appreciate you cool

mosgoon:

A United States (U.S.) judge has rejected ExxonMobil Corp’s and Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s effort to revive a $1.8 billion arbitration award against the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The award stemmed from a dispute over a 1993 contract to extract oil near country’s coastline. U.S. District Judge William Pauley in Manhattan cited public policy and due process considerations in deciding not to enforce the October 2011 award against NNPC which was subsequently set aside by courts in Nigeria.

“While this court may have inherent authority to fashion appropriate relief in certain circumstances, exercising that authority to create a $1.8 billion judgment is a bridge too far,” Pauley wrote in a 50-page decision.

The firms said last November that the award had grown to $2.67 billion, including interest. Exxon spokesman Todd Spitler said the oil major disagreed with the decision and was evaluating its next steps. Shell and its lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“NNPC is very pleased with the decision, and was always confident that there was no basis for a U.S. court to confirm the award,” its lawyer Cecilia Moss said in an interview.

According to court papers, the 1993 contract anticipated that Exxon and Shell affiliates would invest billions of dollars to extract oil from the Erha field, about 60 miles (97 km) off Nigeria’s coast, and share profits with NNPC. But the affiliates, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd and Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Co Ltd, accused NNPC of unilaterally “lifting” more oil than was contractually allowed, at the behest of Nigeria’s government, depriving them of billions of dollars of oil.

Pauley said Exxon and Shell still have “multiple appeals pending” in Nigeria, and rejected their argument that it might be difficult to collect there. Exxon and Shell “executed a contract in Nigeria with another Nigerian corporation containing an arbitration clause requiring any arbitration to be held in Nigeria under Nigerian law, and it then sought to confirm the award in Nigeria,” Pauley wrote.

“(They) cannot now reasonably complain that (their) efforts to collect will be frustrated in Nigeria.”

In an Aug. 7 regulatory filing, Exxon said it did not expect the case to materially affect its operations or financial condition. The case is Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd et al v Nigerian National Petroleum Corp, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:

Una no go kill me here ooooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakezycarter: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good evening y'all
Going through this thread always makes my day.. Y'all are incredible�

Please I will like to know if anyone with experience (preferably someone in NNPC) has an idea about what the medicals involve? What kind of tests do they carry out on the participants?

Thanks
Wishing us all the very best

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
herbdullahi1:

Nice one, thanks for the summary. Because of your post brother, I stopped being a ghost reader. Can't wait to celebrate with you and every other person in this thread on our NNPC APL which is coming so soon.

Tnx brotherly.. Amen to your prayers.. We shall get there soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, its my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread, and subsequently the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream.

Wow! Wow!!!

This is just beautiful, this is wonderful.

You always write right. I had read your previous posts before and noticed you play with grammar like no man's business. Keep writing bro

But with due respect sir, can you in one sentence tell me what you will be doing in the Towers with this your talent? grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

You’re sighted !

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

And three Gbossa for Number5!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:

God bless you brother..

Reserve my sit for me.. I'm off to church for a 'quickie' prayer cheesy

Wouldnt want to miss either of chasteguy or teaser4's lecture later in the night grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enrypech:

Wow! Wow!!!

You always write right. I had read your previous posts before and noticed you play with grammar like no man's business. Keep writing bro

But with due respect sir, can you in one sentence tell me what you will be doing in the Towers with this your talent? grin

grin grin grin seriously you be savage!!! grin grin grin grin
How va naaaa.......

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please local men and women.

If you are here and you are good at creating whiteboard animation and all these cartoon videos for adverts

I want to say

1. How are you?
2. Reason with me and teach me
3. For Towers, I go reason with you to

grin grin

I know there are people with good hearts here

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

Number5 I hail

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin seriously you be savage!!! grin grin grin grin
How va naaaa.......

Lolz ... Able secretary I dey o, how your end na
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

It will be fun when we align at the Towers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
mosgoon:

I must say, I like Mosgoon.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enrypech:

Wow! Wow!!!

He would be in charge of the NNPC Twitter handle

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by maxlev1: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Clintsoch:
This is the latest info@image below
Thanks bro. Its not really the latest infor but I do appreciate ur effort all the same.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jarus:
Lecture 2

***mic changed***

I feel honoured to be invited to speak on this auspicious occasion marking the eve of easymoney APL celebration by NNPC Local Men & Women Association, even though I don't like the Uncle y'all add to my name here. You make me feel like Methuselah. cool

***sips water***continues***

***Announcement: Abeg who park Mercedez Benz 4matic with registration number LND419AJ outside, it is blocking one keke maruwa that wants to leave ***

***lecture continues***

This is rib cracking.... Like play like play, the ceremony don start.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

As number5 done take charge of the opening post and na better one he gv. Lemme take up a new role as d lead usher.

Local men and women you are all welcome to this special occasion as the next one will be taken inside the Towers itself.

Ladyjane5657, where is the association zobo?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is Aweeeesoooome. Nice one @number5
number5:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
And finally, I am sitting next to Mosgoon. grin

Please pass me the water

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
lakezycarter:
Good evening y'all
Going through this thread always makes my day.. Y'all are incredible�

Please I will like to know if anyone with experience (preferably someone in NNPC) has an idea about what the medicals involve? What kind of tests do they carry out on the participants?

Thanks
Wishing us all the very best

Please dont interrupt this wonderful programme.
Wait for Any other business(if there is) or ask after 9th and 10th
Kind regards in your NNPC medicals pursuit

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jarus:
Lecture 2

***mic changed***

I feel honoured to be invited to speak on this auspicious occasion marking the eve of easymoney APL celebration by NNPC Local Men & Women Association, even though I don't like the Uncle y'all add to my name here. You make me feel like Methuselah. cool

***sips water***continues***

***Announcement: Abeg who park Mercedez Benz 4matic with registration number LND419AJ outside, it is blocking one keke maruwa that wants to leave ***

***lecture continues***

grin grin, Nice speech sir and amen to the above prayer point

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:

can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc
This paragraphs cracked me up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.