Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829823 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lecture Title- THE TRUTH ABOUT BIG OIL AND CLIMATE CHANGE

In America, the world’s largest economy and its second biggest polluter, climate change is becoming hard to ignore. Extreme weather has grown more frequent. In November wildfires scorched California; last week Chicago was colder than parts of Mars.Scientists are sounding the alarm more urgently and people have noticed—73% of Americans polled by Yale University late last year said that climate change is real.

The left of the Democratic Party wants to put a “Green New Deal” at the heart of the election in 2020.
As expectations shift, the private sector is showing signs of adapting. Last year around 20 coal mines shut. Fund managers are prodding firms to become greener. Warren Buffett, no sucker for fads, is staking $30bn on clean energy and Elon Musk plans to fill America’s highways with electric cars.

Yet amid the clamour is a single, jarring truth. Demand for oil is rising and the energy industry, in America and globally, is planning multi-trillion-dollar investments to satisfy it. No firm embodies this strategy better than ExxonMobil, the giant that rivals admire and green activists love to hate. As our briefing explains, it plans to pump 25% more oil and gas in 2025 than in 2017. If the rest of the industry pursues even modest growth, the consequence for the climate could be disastrous.

ExxonMobil shows that the market cannot solve climate change by itself. Muscular government action is needed. Contrary to the fears of many Republicans (and hopes of some Democrats), that need not involve a bloated role for the state.

For much of the 20th century, the five oil majors—Chevron, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, bp and Total—had more clout than some small countries. Although the majors’ power has waned, they still account for 10% of global oil and gas output and 16% of upstream investment. They set the tone for smaller, privately owned energy firms (which control another quarter of investment). And millions of pensioners and other savers rely on their profits. Of the 20 firms paying the biggest dividends in Europe and America, four are majors.

In 2000 bp promised to go “beyond petroleum” and, on the face of it, the majors have indeed changed. All say that they support the Paris agreement to limit climate change and all are investing in renewables such as solar. Shell recently said that it would curb emissions from its products. Yet ultimately you should judge companies by what they do, not what they say.

According to ExxonMobil, global oil and gas demand will rise by 13% by 2030. All of the majors, not just ExxonMobil, are expected to expand their output. Far from mothballing all their gasfields and gushers, the industry is investing in upstream projects from Texan shale to high-tech deep-water wells. Oil companies, directly and through trade groups, lobby against measures that would limit emissions. The trouble is that, according to an assessment by the ipcc, an intergovernmental climate-science body, oil and gas production needs to fall by about 20% by 2030 and by about 55% by 2050, in order to stop the Earth’s temperature rising by more than 1.5°C above its pre-industrial level.
It would be wrong to conclude that the energy firms must therefore be evil.

They are responding to incentives set by society. The financial returns from oil are higher than those from renewables. For now, worldwide demand for oil is growing by 1-2% a year, similar to the average over the past five decades—and the typical major derives a minority of its stockmarket value from profits it will make after 2030.

However much the majors are vilified by climate warriors, many of whom drive cars and take planes, it is not just legal for them to maximise profits, it is also a requirement that shareholders can enforce.

Some hope that the oil companies will gradually head in a new direction, but that looks optimistic. It would be rash to rely on brilliant innovations to save the day.
Global investment in renewables, at $300bn a year, is dwarfed by what is being committed to fossil fuels. Even in the car industry, where scores of electric models are being launched, around 85% of vehicles are still expected to use internal-combustion engines in 2030.

So, too, the boom in ethical investing. Funds with $32trn of assets have joined to put pressure on the world’s biggest emitters. Fund managers, facing a collapse in their traditional business, are glad to sell green products which, helpfully, come with higher fees. But few big investment groups have dumped the shares of big energy firms.

Despite much publicity, oil companies’ recent commitments to green investors remain modest. And do not expect much from the courts. Lawyers are bringing waves of actions accusing oil firms of everything from misleading the public to being liable for rising sea levels. Some think oil firms will suffer the same fate as tobacco firms, which faced huge settlements in the 1990s. They forget that big tobacco is still in business. In June a federal judge in California ruled that climate change was a matter for Congress and diplomacy, not judges.

The next 15 years will be critical for climate change. If innovators, investors, the courts and corporate self-interest cannot curb fossil fuels, then the burden must fall on the political system.

In 2017 America said it would withdraw from the Paris agreement and the Trump administration has tried to resurrect the coal industry. Even so, climate could yet enter the political mainstream and win cross-party appeal. Polls suggest that moderate and younger Republicans care. A recent pledge by dozens of prominent economists spanned the partisan divide.

The key will be to show centrist voters that cutting emissions is practical and will not leave them much worse off. Although the Democrats’ emerging Green New Deal raises awareness, it almost certainly fails this test as it is based on a massive expansion of government spending and central planning.

The best policy, in America and beyond, is to tax carbon emissions, which ExxonMobil backs. The
gilets jaunes in France show how hard that will be. Work will be needed on designing policies that can command popular support by giving the cash raised back to the public in the form of offsetting tax cuts. The fossil-fuel industry would get smaller, government would not get bigger and businesses would be free to adapt as they see fit—including, even, ExxonMobil.

PS: This isn't my handwriting. initially, I thought it was a joke or something lol..I have no idea what to write as I'm frying some personal beans rn, so I decided to share this beautiful article I read on "the Economist" sometimes ago. it's a lecture anyway it shouldn't be restricted to Nigeria alone. I hope y'all enjoy it too.

source: https://www. economist .com /leaders /2019/02/09/the-truth-about-big-oil-and-climate -change

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
femokleen:

Enjoy my sonorous voice and the lyrics of this fantastic song.

Clears throat...

Here we stand as a people
With one song, with one voice
We're a nation, undivided and poised
We will take our stand, and build our land
With faith to defend what is ours
Here we are as a people
With one heart, for one cause
We're determined to rebuild and restore
Where freedom reigns, and truth prevails
A land where there's hope for us all
A land where there's hope for us all
We're all we have, we'll defend our land
We believe in this nation, and we know we'll get there
We believe in Nigeria and the promise she holds
And that one day we'll shine like the sun
We're a great nation
Though we are many people
Different tribes, different tongues
We're united in our strength and resolve
To uphold the honour of our land
And for generations to come
And for generations to come
We're a great nation
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
We believe...
We believe...
We're a great nation.

Written by Timi Dakolo

Femokleen
Enjoy your night rest as Sept 9/10 is highly anticipated

Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria
Nigeria Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

I don't know how chaste will see it...cox I need to give u some warm hugs... But I fear for chaste's health... He isn't feeling too strong.. cry

That was an amazing piece !
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
BenFlash:
@Number5, everyone is hailing you and your head is swelling bah. Oya give me back my note.

Nice write up... grin

Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin
Ladyjane5657:

Tom is a sure thing!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mdfaro(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Local man cannot can the emotion!!!
Kudos to everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Teaser4:

In America, the world’s largest economy and its second biggest polluter, climate change is becoming hard to ignore. Extreme weather has grown more frequent. In November wildfires scorched California; last week Chicago was colder than parts of Mars.Scientists are sounding the alarm more urgently and people have noticed—73% of Americans polled by Yale University late last year said that climate change is real.

The left of the Democratic Party wants to put a “Green New Deal” at the heart of the election in 2020.
As expectations shift, the private sector is showing signs of adapting. Last year around 20 coal mines shut. Fund managers are prodding firms to become greener. Warren Buffett, no sucker for fads, is staking $30bn on clean energy and Elon Musk plans to fill America’s highways with electric cars.

Yet amid the clamour is a single, jarring truth. Demand for oil is rising and the energy industry, in America and globally, is planning multi-trillion-dollar investments to satisfy it. No firm embodies this strategy better than ExxonMobil, the giant that rivals admire and green activists love to hate. As our briefing explains, it plans to pump 25% more oil and gas in 2025 than in 2017. If the rest of the industry pursues even modest growth, the consequence for the climate could be disastrous.

ExxonMobil shows that the market cannot solve climate change by itself. Muscular government action is needed. Contrary to the fears of many Republicans (and hopes of some Democrats), that need not involve a bloated role for the state.

For much of the 20th century, the five oil majors—Chevron, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, bp and Total—had more clout than some small countries. Although the majors’ power has waned, they still account for 10% of global oil and gas output and 16% of upstream investment. They set the tone for smaller, privately owned energy firms (which control another quarter of investment). And millions of pensioners and other savers rely on their profits. Of the 20 firms paying the biggest dividends in Europe and America, four are majors.

In 2000 bp promised to go “beyond petroleum” and, on the face of it, the majors have indeed changed. All say that they support the Paris agreement to limit climate change and all are investing in renewables such as solar. Shell recently said that it would curb emissions from its products. Yet ultimately you should judge companies by what they do, not what they say.

According to ExxonMobil, global oil and gas demand will rise by 13% by 2030. All of the majors, not just ExxonMobil, are expected to expand their output. Far from mothballing all their gasfields and gushers, the industry is investing in upstream projects from Texan shale to high-tech deep-water wells. Oil companies, directly and through trade groups, lobby against measures that would limit emissions. The trouble is that, according to an assessment by the ipcc, an intergovernmental climate-science body, oil and gas production needs to fall by about 20% by 2030 and by about 55% by 2050, in order to stop the Earth’s temperature rising by more than 1.5°C above its pre-industrial level.

They are responding to incentives set by society. The financial returns from oil are higher than those from renewables. For now, worldwide demand for oil is growing by 1-2% a year, similar to the average over the past five decades—and the typical major derives a minority of its stockmarket value from profits it will make after 2030.

However much the majors are vilified by climate warriors, many of whom drive cars and take planes, it is not just legal for them to maximise profits, it is also a requirement that shareholders can enforce.

Some hope that the oil companies will gradually head in a new direction, but that looks optimistic. It would be rash to rely on brilliant innovations to save the day.
Global investment in renewables, at $300bn a year, is dwarfed by what is being committed to fossil fuels. Even in the car industry, where scores of electric models are being launched, around 85% of vehicles are still expected to use internal-combustion engines in 2030.

So, too, the boom in ethical investing. Funds with $32trn of assets have joined to put pressure on the world’s biggest emitters. Fund managers, facing a collapse in their traditional business, are glad to sell green products which, helpfully, come with higher fees. But few big investment groups have dumped the shares of big energy firms.

Despite much publicity, oil companies’ recent commitments to green investors remain modest. And do not expect much from the courts. Lawyers are bringing waves of actions accusing oil firms of everything from misleading the public to being liable for rising sea levels. Some think oil firms will suffer the same fate as tobacco firms, which faced huge settlements in the 1990s. They forget that big tobacco is still in business. In June a federal judge in California ruled that climate change was a matter for Congress and diplomacy, not judges.

The next 15 years will be critical for climate change. If innovators, investors, the courts and corporate self-interest cannot curb fossil fuels, then the burden must fall on the political system.

In 2017 America said it would withdraw from the Paris agreement and the Trump administration has tried to resurrect the coal industry. Even so, climate could yet enter the political mainstream and win cross-party appeal. Polls suggest that moderate and younger Republicans care. A recent pledge by dozens of prominent economists spanned the partisan divide.

The key will be to show centrist voters that cutting emissions is practical and will not leave them much worse off. Although the Democrats’ emerging Green New Deal raises awareness, it almost certainly fails this test as it is based on a massive expansion of government spending and central planning.

The best policy, in America and beyond, is to tax carbon emissions, which ExxonMobil backs. The
gilets jaunes in France show how hard that will be. Work will be needed on designing policies that can command popular support by giving the cash raised back to the public in the form of offsetting tax cuts. The fossil-fuel industry would get smaller, government would not get bigger and businesses would be free to adapt as they see fit—including, even, ExxonMobil.

PS: This isn't my handwriting. initially, I thought it was a joke or something lol..I have no idea what to write as I'm frying some personal beans rn, so I decided to share this beautiful article I read on "the Economist" sometimes ago. it's a lecture anyway it shouldn't be restricted to Nigeria alone. I hope y'all enjoy it too.

source: https://www. economist .com /leaders /2019/02/09/the-truth-about-big-oil-and-climate -change

Wow.. Awesome expository. Reminds me so much of my interview, when asked about CDM, the chairman gave me a sign to spew as much as i knew about the topic, i breathed forth and did my thing.. It ended in smiles, i hope so too for the time of release of APL..

Nice one, i been dey lookout to see dose ur deep pigin sha.. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
adeakin777:

What exactly do you expect an internal staff to say? That the process is not transparent and won't be based on merit? lol. I do not dispute that people would get in on merit but bruv, this is a government parastatal and some things haven't changed, not yet at least. When the APL is released, you will probably understand better. If you look closely at the last recruitment and use that platform as a sample size, you can tell how many people actually testified out of say over 400 people recruited? You can do the count. Well, all the best to everyone as we await the end of this recruitment.

@ the bolded...

Are you insinuating that only the candidates registered on Nairaland/whatever social media platform have the smartest brain? It will shock you that a whole lot don't have an inclination with Nairaland but they have great brain power. If only a few Nairaland registered monikers or guests eventually receives APL, it doesn't mean the process wasn't based on merit. Get that into your head.

All the best to everyone whenever APL drops
Femokleen

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enrypech:
Please local men and women.

If you are here and you are good at creating whiteboard animation and all these cartoon videos for adverts

I want to say

1. How are you?
2. Reason with me and teach me
3. For Towers, I go reason with you to

grin grin

I know there are people with good hearts here

Pls, I'm interested too. Animation has been my childhood dream and I have towed a path that seems rather dissapointing as regards that. I take God beg...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
number5:
Well, as the distinguished history keeper of this great association, it is my duty to present to us all in this grand event, the history of this thread and subsequently, that of the prestigious association of local men and women (AOLMAW) OF NNPC.

The thread was created by one of our very own @Dmainman on Wednesday, the 13th of march 2019 at exactly 2:39pm. It turned out that one of the most decorated government owned company had published an advert for vacancies in its various subsidiaries..

Till this very day, the number of persons who registered online for the recruitment is unknown, though some sources have stated something in the range of 800 thousand and/or above. Registration process was greatly marred by difficlties in uploading passports which made a good number of applicant to fall out of the race.

A month after the online registration closed, came the invite for a cbt test. It is rumoured among local men and women, that about 60000 persons wrote the cbt test all over the country in about 190 cbt test centers. The cbt test was considerably thought to be 'cheap' by a good number of local men and women while others felt it was a deliberate setup by the organizers as they were very aware of online platforms like this one that had dished out various test past questions with a lot of difficult samples. Yours faithfully, the distinguished historian wrote his cbt in one of the middle belt states, 7am and he was very excited as evident to the cordinators. He had looked forward to this for "years".

Invite for interview came less than a month after the cbt exams were conducted. It came with mixed feelings as joy sparkled the air for those who had received while those who did not receive, broke down amidst tears.
It is worthy to note that this period was crucial to the formation of the prestigious association of local men and women as it brought pioneers of the association into limelight, notable amongst these great men and women are:

Sir jarus, mosgoon, enireqx, teaser4, beeam, bobowaje, chasteguy, macgyver1, gbyms, csrockefeller, gbriels, mathology, sempumpingson woman, danxplore, mosphy4, klassd, 22general,larride, bodylicious, stevie55, benflash, enrypech, tejiri44, C1212, jobseeker, cybersecfreak, swargu, realisticj, greatken, sandieeee, kevlala, moogoogaipan, emmyteetosin, dorado, darella, geektrovert, sibabe thespark, souljar etc, special mentions to Xfire, and my humble self, number5.

Prior to a 9days interview experience conducted at the Nnpc towers, central business district abuja, Intelligent men and women displayed professionalism and decorum as we all prepared towards the experience of a life time. It can be very well recalled that it was at this junction that a certain mosaic4gooners, ex mckinsey, way ahead of the world dude came into limelight. He offered to share a room with anyone interested at sheraton hotels and towers just a few minuites drive from central area, abuja. It remains unknown if anyone took his offer, but that young man would go a long way to make ripples and leave his marks on the sands of time in this thread.

Interview came and went and the AOLMAW was born, chasteguy with the memes, teaser4 with the cut edge pidgin, jarus with drop-dead composure , sempumping with the pumping sauce, beeam with the agbero mentality, and ehmmmm, mosgoon with LOMS grin

It was also at this point were LOMS was making air waves that burnt sauces, zobo and checking of something was introduced. The aforementioned, are the non-negligible signature of the members of the association of local men and women.

At some point, other notable persons joined the race and added soured sauce (ladyjane, ladyheaven, ademmy, cliffwood, tonyhopkins, easymoneysniper, timilehinpeter, etc)

The access bank theory propounded by larride and the one percent theory by flowolf09 remains the official theory of this great association till date, though the journey has been characterized by notable players jumping ship, most notable from the Access bank theory ship (popularly known as ABT) players like beeam, darella, chasteguy, swargu, flow09, bobowaje, sempumpingson, enireqx, cocococo and its founder, larride.. The impact of the ABT was most felt at the time when a certain anyam 'king in the north' terhemba ran rampage and did great havoc among the members of the association. Special mention in that regard, to cocococo, a brother who was massively hit by king anyams sniper and he 'lost all his ability to can'.

Massive shots by king anyam, and his two foot-soldiers: farouk freedom and lazarus maikalu, ensured that even someone as rigid as jarus confessed that its not an easy life for a local man trying to can.

We can't forget the bromance that broke out between members of the association in the course of the run of time. Notably experienced were between jiang and pumpingson, chasteguy and ladyjane, etc

Brethren, ladies and mentlegen, what is left of the recruitment is undoubtedly a few days but the periods that spanned from inception till date is one wich will never be forgotten by the members of this prestigious thread, NNPC HQ, Nairaland community and the Ghost readers.

If you're years into the future reading this post, no matter were the eagle landed, be very well assured that we made a name for ourselves, we carved a niche, we made our prints in the sands of our time and against all odds, every single member of this prestigious association went on to have a wonderful and successful career.

At this junction, i would crave our indulgence to observe a minuite silence for one of our senior brother/colleague who lost his life in the course of the run of time (NNPC HR STAFF WHO DIED 3rd September 2019, MR DEWARI AYE) A minuite silence.

Special mentions to the official dreamer of the association, all local men and women i failed to mention, all the ghost readers, and all who had to put up with our attitudes, banter and jokes whilist looking for ONLY serious info. This post would not be complete if i dont chip in my official meme grin (find attached)

Yours faithfully, i remain the history keeper of the prestigious ASSOCIATION OF LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN (AOLMAW)

number5, first of my name, reader of books and keeper of knowledge of the time stream.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thank you everyone! To all members of this great platform! We say a big thank you, to our speakers @unclejarus @mosgoon @Teaser @number5 @easysnipermoney and my co fellow local men @gbriels @enrypech @bobowaja @chastey @femokleen @ladyjane @ladyheaven @Gybms @Benflash @jobseekar @souljar @beam @emmyteetosin and many more! I will keep on updating this list till all notable local men are recognized and documented!
It is with great elation we thereby bring to a close this divine program of progress. As we await our APL to fall in, I wish us all God's grace and Goodluck!
Mehn! I love you y'all grin grin grin
Tomorrow is a big day!
Signed
Mathology
Zonal secretary, Association for Local men committee for NNPC cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Big thanks to all speakers and everybody you guys are legit, no doubt.

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

All the emails of the successful candidates must have been extracted by now

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

All the phone numbers of the successful applicants must have been collated by now

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

The HR(s) in charge, are busy with their computers right now, ready to dispatch...

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

The Orientation date has been determined already

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

The email and/SMS might start dropping between 3-5am

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

The training date has been determined already

#IfAPLisDroppingTomorrow

Add yours...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Clifwoods:

Speak for yourself. Oya receive sense...

He's speaking on our behalf, we won't care. Bad energy stay far away *nairamarley's voice*

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:
Thank you everyone! To all members of this great platform! We say a big thank you, to our speakers @unclejarus @mosgoon @Teaser @number5 @easysnipermoney and my co fellow local men @gbriels @enrypech @bobowaja @chastey @femokleen @ladyjane @ladyheaven @Gybms @Benflash and many more! I will keep on updating this list till all notable local men are recognized and documented!
It is with great elation we thereby bring to a close this divine program of progress. As we await our APL to fall in, I wish us all God's grace and Goodluck!
Tomorrow is a big day!
Signed
Mathology

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
krypton:
cheesy I like the confidence of this guy
If na only by confidence, boss abeg no jam head for wall o... Lol. Pls, I'm not trying to be a killjoy though. Just a sauceless philosophy.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
I greet you all Local men and women
I'm off to clean up my gmail inbox in anticipation of Easymoneysniper's APL and i advise you do same

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Victobriel: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=jaiye4love post=82044529]Please who can tell me exactly what NNPC pay as salary to EH- Supervisor cadre monthly. I want to compare with other offers I got. I don't want to wait for a name "NNPC" whereas other companies might even be paying better. Regards[/quote

I think it should be 400k for supervisors EH]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Baba, even if the Apl doesn't drop tomorrow, i will never insult you... Only the confidence your post exudes is inspiring!!!

I'm loyal sir!
Just liked your post for no reason grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin you may be stoned tomorrow if nothing hapuns
Leave am, when the first stone lands on his roof, he'll know the difference between "it landed" and "it is landing".

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Teaser4:

Trust me, I love this article. For a fact, climate change has become a global issue that requires exigent solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:
Thank you everyone! To all members of this great platform! We say a big thank you, to our speakers @unclejarus @mosgoon @Teaser @number5 @easysnipermoney and my co fellow local men @gbriels @enrypech @bobowaja @chastey @femokleen @ladyjane @ladyheaven @Gybms @Benflash @jobseekar @souljar and many more! I will keep on updating this list till all notable local men are recognized and documented!
Tomorrow is a big day!
Signed
Mathology

Ah sight u bruv

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enrypech:
Please local men and women.

If you are here and you are good at creating whiteboard animation and all these cartoon videos for adverts

I want to say

1. How are you?
2. Reason with me and teach me
3. For Towers, I go reason with you to

grin grin

I know there are people with good hearts here

I create whiteboard animation videos using VideoScribe and FxVideoMaker.

Make APL drop first, make we know hwfa!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
eclint:

And the protector of Italian virginity grin
You good bro
Hollup hollup.. Warisdat?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
mathology5431:
Thank you everyone! To all members of this great platform! We say a big thank you, to our speakers @unclejarus @mosgoon @Teaser @number5 @easysnipermoney and my co fellow local men @gbriels @enrypech @bobowaja @chastey @femokleen @ladyjane @ladyheaven @Gybms @Benflash @jobseekar @souljar and many more! I will keep on updating this list till all notable local men are recognized and documented!
Tomorrow is a big day!
Signed
Mathology

cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sempumping:
APL isn't dropping Tomorrow

They don't want to hear this!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Guys! Check your email

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sempumping:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gbyms:
Guys! Check your email

Don’t be an alarmist shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Till we meet at the towers, I shall be waiting for u to pass me a glass of water and thank God for grace for the race so far. May APL smile on us.

Signed
Yomi Operating System
Member,
AOLMAW

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
@ number5 ,Great write-up .I am a man by the way tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.