Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829614 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
mathology5431:
Who is the driver for this Alertee train sef.......ah know say @Chastey na the kondustor.... cool cool cool......since ah don joined the train we gats fuel this wheel make e move faster than before! grin

Signed
Mathology
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

Na cocococo be d Driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't know where the list for 10th is kept sha. Hope they did not misplace it
Starwisben:
Has any July 10th received TF?

Lord remember me..........

Let every dead Lazarus in my life arise by fire......

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Sorry for all late replies and updates. Apologies!.
.. I travelled for an emergency and I've been extremely busy. I won't come online unless I have an update again. APL is coming this week TF payments are being sent out very quickly. So hopefully they finish today or latest tomorrow. So we can smile fast.
That project eagle pass was used during CBT, I know but was later collected... Please @easymoneysniper how does that pass prove the integrity of your statements thus far.

Again the pass states FCT but your previous statement here has it that you wrote your CBT at Ikorodu.

PS: I'm your fan and a fellow optimist but I like to understand things clearly; if you can kindly explain I'll be glad.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
IMO
Let’s give easymoneysniper benefit of doubt pls.. this guy seems real.

[quote author=Easymoneysniper post=82062232][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Easymoneysniper post=82062232][/quote]

Hey, EMS. You really don't have to prove anything to anyone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Easymoneysniper post=82062232][/quote] hmmm! This guy is just too cool.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
ItzNas:
I am in Abuja airport currently on my way to Maiduguri with a 12:30pm flight to catch. On the check-in queue and I noticed a familiar face. I knew it had to with NNPC. That was my interview panel chairman, 10th July, Panel 23. GT Accounting. We exchanged greetings and even before I asked, he said and I quote "Is your result out yet?". I replied no, we were hoping it would be out this week, any info sir?. He said he doesn't have any info regarding the recruitment, that even for them NNPC staff, they don't know what is happening. His role was just to conduct the interviews and he wished me luck. He couldn't even assure me if it would be out this September.
Voltrobs will soon tell you to take down the pictures in 3..2...1....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
ItzNas:
I am in Abuja airport currently on my way to Maiduguri with a 12:30pm flight to catch. On the check-in queue and I noticed a familiar face. I knew it had to with NNPC. That was my interview panel chairman, 10th July, Panel 23. GT Accounting. We exchanged greetings and even before I asked, he said and I quote "Is your result out yet?". I replied no, we were hoping it would be out this week, any info sir?. He said he doesn't have any info regarding the recruitment, that even for them NNPC staff, they don't know what is happening. His role was just to conduct the interviews and he wished me luck. He couldn't even assure me if it would be out this September.
His reply is quite understandable, it might be that he truly knows nothing about it or may not want to tell you a sensitive information as this which may spread like wild fire given that his relationship with you is just that of interviewer and interviewee

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
ItzNas:
Voltrons will soon tell you to take down the pictures in 3..2...1....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
man is legit!....maybe one or two hitches here and there cos its GOVT thing!...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
souljar:

When did the eagle get pregnant?

Do you really want to know? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aroboi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lazarus has wired 20k...july 5th, 1:30pm..cbt lag.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Phenolic:

You did your interview on a Sunday?
check your calendar na, haba!
Y you dey be like kangaroo? 7th is a Sunday, 8th is a Monday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Aremolomi:
IMO
Let’s give easymoneysniper benefit of doubt pls.. this guy seems real.

ive been shouting this, hes been taking pictures as proof..let us just chill.. the fact thst he said they have to pay first before APL and we started receiving alert on Monday, which is weird

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Hey, EMS. You really don't have to prove anything to anyone.
Are you not saying this cos you have made sense of his posts so far? Consider others
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Do you really want to know? [color=#006600][/color]
If it will affect the price of the crosstour my upfront will secure for me... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
souljar:

Are you not saying this cos you have made sense of his posts so far? Consider others

Okay, B. Others considered. wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
mosgoon:
I don't know why but I believe you lol. Mainly because all your points have made sense thus far. Your TF point makes sense too
What is his TF point?..I must have missed it. Any one pls ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
On a lighter note

The GMDs son is getting married.
Who is the PRO of the AOLMAW?
Don't you think we need to be ably represented?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Angyee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Clintsoch:
That project eagle pass was used during CBT, I know but was later collected... Please @easymoneysniper how does that pass prove the integrity of your statements thus far.

Again the pass states FCT but your previous statement here has it that you wrote your CBT at Ikorodu.

PS: I'm your fan and a fellow optimist but I like to understand things clearly; if you can kindly explain I'll be glad.

Like Oluwagbemisolaa said below, it was used during interview not CBT but was indeed collected before entering the amphitheater (at least on the day I was interviewed). CBT used coloured armbands that were cut off...at least at my centre.

not giving credence to easymoneysniper's claim tho'

Oluwagbemisolaa:

If you wrote the test or participated in the interview, you'll know what he was holding. #ProjectEagle #ChildOfTheEagle �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Angyee:

Like Oluwagbemisolaa said below, it was used during interview not CBT but was indeed collected before entering the amphitheater (at least on the day I was interviewed). CBT used coloured armbands that were cut off...at least at my centre.

Owk, thank you for making things clear.
We remain hopeful.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.
This might not be what some people wanna hear. But that's the update I just got

if you had said this yesterday, it'd have made more sense.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Actually, it was used during the CBT and interview, albeit, they collected the one given to us for the CBT. I still have my red wristband from CBT and the pass from the interview.
Angyee:

not giving credence to easymoneysniper's claim tho'

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
But that doesn't guarantee the truth of what he is saying. Someone might just have absconded with the tag or come across same in a waste bin
Oluwagbemisolaa:

If you wrote the test or participated in the interview, you'll know what he was holding. #ProjectEagle #ChildOfTheEagle �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't see the reason why EMS has to prove anything to you doubting Thomas's, it's obvious man's doing his best to prove his seriousness but a lot of you can't see.
If you choose not to believe anything, leave the thread or better still keep quiet and observe.
If you have a contrary information, then share it. Stop the ranting please, we've passed that stage.

Femokleen

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
jaiye4love:
But that doesn't guarantee the truth of what he is saying. Someone might just have absconded with the tag or come across same in a waste bin

Yes, You are right. smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
GMD just sent some Anti- corruption/bribery message in his post.. wink

...the thing pain the other guy Sha.

He needs no favours from anyone at this point smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
jaiye4love:
Please let it slide, it's not a probe, he doesn't owe anybody information.

If it comes, it's fine if it doesn't we still wait.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
vicelreturns:

Na cocococo be d Driver.
Lol. Alert is a good thing. It is a prerequisite if you must receive APL.

On the APL issue, I reiterate: it will come like a thief in the night, when no one expects. For the fact that you put a specific date for APL, then it’s not coming out that day. APL will come out on a date no one pinpoints. You will be the first to know if you get the APL, in an SMS form I believe. Those who won’t get the APL will later find out here that APLs have come out. So, guys, I know you don’t want to hear this, but just chill because for now, no one knows when APL will come, not even the APL itself. We can only give speculations. I personally don’t think it is coming out this week; October is it for me. And by the way, I have no ‘sauce’. It’s just common sense; in a recruitment of this magnitude especially for a federal government job which is a ‘job for life’, 2 months after interview is too short for people to receive appointment letters. This is Nigeria where things don’t move so fast no matter how much you want it to.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol. What a turn of events. I would urge Easymoneysniper to come out truthful if he is indeed trolling or hyping unnecessarily little privileged information. That would be very altruistic of you if you have a conscience. The reason being a friend who didn't know the trend of this thread, had taken your statement as set in stone and made some unnecessary plans to that effect. I had to talk him out of it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NelsonJr: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
So this APL no wan drop sha. Nawa o
Na réal second coming of Jesus o

Guys don wait tire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
You are turning issues upside down, its true that he doesn't owe anyone any information. But its also not right to toil with our emotions. Silent is the best in a matter of this nature,in as much one can't buttress his/er point with a genuine proof.
Clintsoch:
Please let it slide, it's not a probe, he doesn't owe anybody information.

If it comes, it's fine if it doesn't we still wait.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.