Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831813 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onandoc: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Singing In sir bronn's voice: (GOT)

Brothers oh Brothers , my days here are done (ABT)

This Lazarus has raised myyyyyyyy account...

But what does it matter for all men must be paid ...

Cox I ve tasted .......this dreaded Alert....

I ........ Haaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeee

I 've tasted this dreaded Alert! grin

Local woman takes her bow away from the infamous ABT! ;

BREAKING NEWS::

Everyone must be paid!!

Nobody should quote that hanty that told me otherwise earlier.. Na misinterpretation of Information.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin local woman has tasted alert at last... ABT lives on, all my fellow non-alertees, like this post... Welcome to NNPC

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

U are a stingy person and self centered....

And don't ask me How or why .. I just told u as a psychologist...

PS! Don't insult -quote me o... I'm waiting for my APL

Lol. Psychological egoism.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
mapman:
Haha na flexing tins this week for you be dat. Welcome on board bro

na so brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
obumkeke:
My thought...

Well as a fail safe, EMS has reiterated that if these tentative dates are not realistic, notifications should not exceed this week. And if it does, should not escape this month...
And if it does, it should not escape this year. And if it does it should not escape this decade. And if it does it...

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
jerryfunky:

please what happened to those of 1st July

Fixed Deposit Account.... The money will mature in 3 months time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
ItzNas:
I am in Abuja airport currently on my way to Maiduguri with a 12:30pm flight to catch. On the check-in queue and I noticed a familiar face. I knew it had to with NNPC. That was my interview panel chairman, 10th July, Panel 23. GT Accounting. We exchanged greetings and even before I asked, he said and I quote "Is your result out yet?". I replied no, we were hoping it would be out this week, any info sir?. He said he doesn't have any info regarding the recruitment, that even for them NNPC staff, they don't know what is happening. His role was just to conduct the interviews and he wished me luck. He couldn't even assure me if it would be out this September.
have any 10th you know been paid?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Lol. Psychological egoism.

Hehehe I tot professional Egos began and ended with the lawyers and doctors... Never knew I was to be the one to bring the revolution to my field

Ahhhh now I must write to my HOD..that man thought i will never make him proud... Look at me right now..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
onandoc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin local woman has tasted alert at last... ABT lives on, all my fellow non-alertees, like this post... Welcome to NNPC

Hehehehehe una go trek tire... That bus don catch smoke grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charlssey:

God bless you

And yo too bruv
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dbowline:
What's happening?

Please I am quite lost with the proceedings? 9/10 he said but we are fighting. Why? Is 9th yet over?

He has shift goal post, unless he has edited his statement. Now it is everybody must get Tfare alert b4 APL comes, still maintaining dis week after authoritatively telling us 9/10.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
mosgoon:
obviously, you are right but the plans he made was not regarding whether he was successful or not. I just felt like relaying it here because I have seen firsthand the effects.

Kindly tell us his "master plan" so we learn from his "wisdom".

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krypton: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Starwisben:

Fixed Deposit Account.... The money will mature in 3 months time.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MissThaur(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
mosgoon:
Hmmn, Alert still pending. Any 5th GT yet to be paid at this time ?

I have not been paid yet.... 5th GT, 12:00
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItzNas(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
mvem:
have any 10th you know been paid?

I know two and none of us have gotten paid.
All Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
MissThaur:

I have not been paid yet.... 5th GT, 12:00

Relax. Perhaps, it is still being processed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
page abt 1K, I PITY THOSE THAT WILL VISIT THIS IN FUTURE....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin ... This tread does not disappoint Everyone getting all up in their feelings, bbnija has nothing on AOLMAW ... the emotional rollercoaster since yesterday sha. Lemme go back to observing with my popcorn

P. S. Note to self and everyone I guess. If the success mail doesn't hit this week or misses us completely may we channel all this positive energy and vibe into other endeavours and watch the results blossom into something more rewarding than the NNPC appointment

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bokansama(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.
This might not be what some people wanna hear. But that's the update I just got
Easy ma nigga...i just admire this dude's confidence mehn...That's how star do.

Finally, may APL fall on Us all.

AMEN
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oluwagbemisolaa: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Hehehe I tot professional Egos began and ended with the lawyers and doctors... Never knew I was to be the one to bring the revolution to my field

Ahhhh now I must write to my HOD..that man thought i will never make him proud... Look at me right now..

Lol... Psychological egoism is a type of egoism. For example, Psychological egoism versus Ethical Egoism?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Someone should please enlighten me on job contract / job security.

Considering Atiku's plan for NNPC (which is to sell it), I have been wondering what will happen if APL drops this week and Atiku is eventually declared the winner.

Does he have the power to rescind the appointment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Oluwagbemisolaa:

Lol... Psychological egoism is a type of egoism. For example, Psychological egoism versus Ethical Egoism?

Oh wow!! Now am learning.. True ,just googled it... Nice one.. Tanx sisterly... We never stop learning...

And tanx again to the bruv I quoted who quoted me... Today I learnt a new thing.. Tankio

Below: myself taking this important lesson down , most importantly with the HEADLINE - psychological egoism.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
You're right bro. I remember when you made this post at the heat of ABT palava. It was very comical and I enjoyed laughing hard at it. I took it for the joke that it was.

johnchima007:
Mr or Mrs FBI, you were so intelligent to dig up and old post, but not thorough enough to see the sarcasm or the joke in it... Since you have all the time to dig up old post I will suggest you also dig up my other posts, I am sure you will answer your question yourself... Good morning...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Savage response of the day Sir...

Take it!

Starwisben:

Who is trusting Devil........?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krypton: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
highzickjosh:
Someone should please enlighten me on job contract / job security.

Considering Atiku's plan for NNPC (which is to sell it), I have been wondering what will happen if APL drops this week and Atiku is eventually declared the winner.

Does he have the power to rescind the appointment?

I am sure before he gets sworn in, settles down, nominates his ministers e.t.c, a lot of time would have elapsed. The issue of "rescinding appointment" (which in my opinion is not possible) would certainly not come up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay...like I said earlier I was going to source for info...I got little..
I saw the chairman of my panel as I was in (NPDC), greeted him and went straight to the point..
Me: sir how far our matter nau!
Chairman: smiling and speaking loudly,I don't really know anything oo,our own was to interview,Abuja will do the rest, everyone that's aware I was in a panel is asking me and phoning me..small pause
Me:okay sir,thank you... walking away
Chairman: anyway I heard they have taken it to FCC for their inputs,that's all...enters an office and tells me bye..
So folks that's all the info I got..there will be notification thru sms and hard copy of letters will be sent... wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper how far? Any updates? Is tomorrow still a goal?

N.B.: I still believe your source.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoney don quiet. E first dey talk like say Kyari naa him papa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sup guys!

We’re still in this together. I believe APL will roll out this week because Easymoneysniper’s source seems very reliable.

Let’s not lose hope.

It now seems most guys have been paid (I stand to be corrected). This means APL can turn up any moment.

Let’s keep the hope burning.

Peace y’all.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh wow!! Now am learning.. True ,just googled it... Nice one.. Tanx bruv... We never stop learning...

And tanx again to the bruv I quoted who quoted me... Today I learnt a new thing.. Tankio

Below: myself taking this important lesson down , most importantly with the HEADLINE - psychological egoism.

Nne, oluwagbemisola na feminine name na grin grin bro kwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nairanema:
Sup guys!

We’re still in this together. I believe APL will roll out this week because Easymoneysniper’s source seems very reliable.

Let’s not lose hope.

It now seems most guys have been paid (I stand to be corrected). This means APL can turn up any moment.

Peace y’all.

Save 1st & 3rd GT, don't know for any other dates sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
ademmy102:

Easymoneysniper in disguise.. You don't need to change name to respond to quote here. You made me to remember a guy called " Marvel " during DPR recruitment. What will you benefit from all dis false claim that people should be expecting Appointment letter this week. I still repeat what you are waiting for always available
this one will just be mentioning DPR yenyenyen

Your mates are yarning about McKinsey, you're talking about DPR angry Ademmy and nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nairanema:
Sup guys!

Let’s not lose hope.

Peace y’all.

ehn ehn, If you are bringing sauce bring sauce, don't comman second anybody here, stay one place and don't confuse the thunder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.