Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829443 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Come on guys, we're gentlemen. I say we give them what they sought for

GeniusOla:

Oga mathology abeg, i think its high time our honourable association opened a document for attention seekers, where we compile their names, so that once we sight them again, na this

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
You want to be using yourself to catch cruise like easy ba, Bro kee you there
Saimeritus:

Next week bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Na to fall under Trance go sure pass Now

grin

True...wish say I get suitable meme for illustration. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
GeniusOla:

Oga mathology abeg, i think its high time our honourable association opened a document for attention seekers, where we compile their names, so that once we sight them again, na this
The Association would continue to maintain it's position of saying NO to rabble rousers!!!!
A committee has been set up to work on an excommunication law to tackle the issue of Attention seekers!

Signed
Mathology
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ademmy made no sense and I doubt if he would make anytime soon.
I am also gingered for the APL but make we talk small true it's barely 2 months after the interview, I remember in 2016 I did dragnet for a bank it took 8 month before we even got invited for assessment center. Let's be calm though expectant. 2 months shouldn't make your sharp mind align with that of ademmy's.
andrewtosin:
But why NNPC dey do like this now? They are giving credence to Ademmy's comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by idobex(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
The only thing surprising abt ademmy is that someone married him. As in all that negativity can't be in my house. Gush

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
idobex:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xeforesansh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
E bi lyk say u want dis thread to reach 1000 pages by force!!!!

Swargu:

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sleyanya1:

True...wish say I get suitable meme for illustration. grin

Okay lemme help u cheesy

Yo welcome

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
I am telling you my dear
Onyy94:

My dear, maybe we're next in line grin grin grin! We kuku need it like others o. At least let me take like 3-5 bottles of Kunu Aya while patiently waiting for the APL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elvidence(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
The only thing surprising abt ademmy is that someone married him. As in all that negativity can't be in my house. Gush [Niqqa have never made any positive comment]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Okay lemme help u cheesy

Yo welcome

Haahaahahhahaha lol....

That'll be my facial expression when I read the next APL date prediction grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
brainybox:
The only thing surprising abt ademmy is that someone married him. As in all that negativity can't be in my house. Gush

Truth is bitter....Am not saying you should agree to my comments but I have to say the truth. I was once like you some years back not until when I understand how the system works... Quote my word; "if a friend tells you that he/she got the NNPC job solely on merit is a big lie"... Some of you here won't say the truth but they know how it works and they will just come here to cajole you on merit list. To shock you there are some that failed the CBT and was later called for documentation and some did not even apply and we have the appointment letter. What you are expecting always on and still on. Wake up from your slumber....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Celebsnews:
Information reaching me from a genuine source states that, Apl could likely drop this week.

Thirty people were recruited from each state.

Taraba and Nasarawa state cut off mark was reduced, because applicants from these states didn't perform too well in the interview. So, they were tendered mercy.

#I'mout

Oga wehdone.... I greet u in the name of AOLMAW.. I have few questions to ask... Will u kindly answer me in all Truecy ?

1: Information reaching you from where?? Genuine source is not clearly clear... Pls clarify because after Easy money's heart wrecking escapades here, we have made mental notes to thread carefully .... Our processing unit has lost its will to can

2: THARTY PIPO? From each state? Compulsorily?? Even when a particular state cannot can to produce such quantity? Even when the highest point scorer of a state can be confidently called an olodo compared to a low scorer from another state?

3: Taraba and Nasarawa Are they still part of Nigeria? Were they not among the States we dashed to Congo .. I mean Cotonou Na joke o

4:#oga com back and answer me....

BTW I'm not feeling fine

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Haahaahahhahaha lol....

That'll be my facial expression when I read the next APL date prediction grin grin

Hehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

Truth is bitter....Am not saying you should agree to my comments but I have to say the truth. I was once like you some years back not until when I understand how the system works... Quote my word; "if a friend tells you that he/she got the NNPC job solely on merit is a big lie"... Some of you here won't say the truth but they know how it works and they will just come here to cajole you on merit list. To shock you there are some that failed the CBT and was later called for documentation and some did not even apply and we have the appointment letter. What you are expecting always on and still on. Wake up from your slumber....

@Bolded with all due respect Oga, keep kwayet..

I have an aunt with the PH refineries (Nnpc) and she got there SOLELY on merit! Na her papa or mama wey she know for there?

No vex me o... Na this kind talk dey make person wan stone u with LOMS! undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good evening bro, please I have some questions for you. Are you an applicant like us? If yes, did you get to the interview stage? If yes, please at this juncture, what do we do no to show we have woken up from this great slumber?
ademmy102:

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

Keep shut sir. It’s ok for you to drown in your mentality but flooding here with it is totally unacceptable. Nnpc recruits solely on connection, keep it to yourself.
As far as we know, a government system of a developing nation may not be 100 percent transparent but how dare you question Nnpc on their transparency in this recruitment. The highly connected might be privileged to get in but I assure you, there’s a slot for the common man. More than 65 percent slot in this process.
I’m unhappy you are talking this way.
Infact take down that post.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

Don't mind them, they don't understand the system

But with due respect sir. You are not feeling fine at all. You seriously and urgently need help

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

Did i see this?

Guy, don't mind them jare. They wont still believe you that one must have a very big connection.

Do well to upload a proof of your APL notification here, anytime it drops so they can see that it is only by connection.
You have your connection, sauce, big man and whatever, please stick to it and your belief.

We stand here trusting the Almighty God, He who rules in the affairs of men to secure our positions for us.

Let us stick to that too.

And if it doesn't work out as one hopes, God remains God.
We won't always need connections at all times.

I am a testimony of No human Connection but God's connection.

The hope of the hopeless is here to make things happen in our favour.

You don't seem to know God very well

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Celebsnews:
Information reaching me from a genuine source states that, Apl could likely drop this week.

Thirty people were recruited from each state.

Taraba and Nasarawa state cut off mark was reduced, because applicants from these states didn't perform too well in the interview. So, they were tendered mercy.

#I'mout
How do you know your source is genuine?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oga wehdone.... I greet u in the name of AOLMAW.. I have few questions to ask... Will u kindly answer me in all Truecy ?

1: Information reaching you from where?? Genuine source is not clearly clear... Pls clarify because after Easy money's heart wrecking escapades here, we have made mental notes to thread carefully .... Our processing unit has lost its will to can

2: THARTY PIPO? From each state? Compulsorily?? Even when a particular state cannot can to produce such quantity? Even when the highest point scorer of a state can be confidently called an olodo compared to a low scorer from another state?

3: Taraba and Nasarawa Are they still part of Nigeria? Where they not among the States we dashed to Congo .. I mean Cotonou Na joke o

4:#oga com back and answer me....

BTW I'm not feeling fine
Let assist the guy in responding to your second question.

That's the Nigeria system for you. There is what we call federal character which compels fair representation of all parts of Nigeria in recruitment like this one. It doesn't matter how low the highest score in those parts are, they must make up the eventual successful list.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

In PEJ's voice... wee u keep kwayet? U can't just bring ur chest in our faces and say things about this recruitment process just because of general impressions u have. Keep it to urself nitoriolorun. Afterall, most of us got this far in the process cos it has been fair, and I personally believe a greater proportion of the final 'APLists' would get the smile erupting letter based on fairness. So negative vibe, stay away!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

I only pray it doesn't do you like Moses who saw the promise land but didn't get to enter into it.
Before Him who made the heavens and the earth, who stands above the center circle of the earth, and whose Word holds the entire universe we will hope, and when He perfects the very thing He alone began, Local Men and Women here will return to share live Testimonies! @ademmy102, the ending of this recruitment process is Nigh!!!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VGJBEJ: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's hard to wait for something you know might not happen. But it's even harder too give up when it is everything you want.

God help ur children without connections

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Celebsnews:

(at least) Thirty people were "will be" recruited from each state.

#I'mout

@bolded: I have heard this part as well. It was said that the GMD made this commitment to National Assembly members in July when they were talking about probing the recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
brainybox:

grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
ademmy102:

I have never seen someone so hopelessly hopeless and wants to envangelize hopelessness. Like someone has earlier adviced, you need help please go and get some cause you are quarter to endulging in sniper the way I am looking at you. I pray light shines on you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
mapman:
Come on guys, we're gentlemen. I say we give them what they sought for

Your head will always be oily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.