Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830214 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by libertyluv(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
there is no night I don't dream of apl because of this plenty theories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Soulwinner95: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin grin
souljar:

Okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I tried making sense out of this post, honestly speaking, I am disappointed in myself for giving you the benefit of the doubt of ever making a single post that is reasonable.

Ye!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gbriels:
By going about ur normal activities, do u mean bet9ja..?
Local man wantu check sontin..

Hmmmmm... bro.... it's not bet9ja ooooo....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
AbayomiOS:

In PEJ's voice... wee u keep kwayet? U can't just bring ur chest in our faces and say things about this recruitment process just because of general impressions u have. Keep it to urself nitoriolorun. Afterall, most of us got this far in the process cos it has been fair, and I personally believe a greater proportion of the final 'APLists' would get the smile erupting letter based on fairness. So negative vibe, stay away!

APList theory..
LOMS..
lols nio

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Celebsnews: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
habishat:

So a typical hausa man who is based in Kaduna, who is also a member of the recruitment team is leaking the recruitment information to you on a lowkey?
Boda, I shake nyash for you, you just put your informant on the radar

For your kind now, you're smart. That description is so vague and obscure. You can't trace anything from there.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
mvem:
many 1st have received. They were one of the earliest to receive
GTs? I don't think so. Only EH of 1st have received.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jarus:

There you go
I sent a pm. Awaiting response. Gracias
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Betheluponi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chai....as e be like this...e sure say this thread go reach page 1000 tomorrow.... and APL still Neva drop.....NNPC ma pa mi naa..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) be happy
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy
The landlord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy

(Look at me, I'm happy, don't worry, be happy)
Oh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh don't worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number, when you worry, call me, I make you happy, don't worry, be happy)
Don't worry, be happy
Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
Ain't got no gal to make you smile
Don't worry, be happy
'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now

Now there, is this song I wrote
I hope you learned note for note
Like good little children, don't worry, be happy
Now listen to what I said, in your life expect some trouble
When you worry you make it double
But don't worry, be happy, be happy now

(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry, don't worry
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry, don't do it, be happy
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) put a smile in your face
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't bring everybody down like this

(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) it will soon pass, whatever it is
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) I'm not worried, I'm happy

Writer/s: Robert Jr. McFerrin

Whenever APL decides to show up, may we be among and may it meet us well, and if not life goes on, we'll still choose happiness over worry cuz in the end we will all be alrigth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ok...just wanted to be sure. Because most guy in my sample space cool saying cut slip are normally b9ja customers...
obumkeke:

Hmmmmm... bro.... it's not bet9ja ooooo....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gbriels:
By going about ur normal activities, do u mean bet9ja..?
Local man wantu check sontin..

Hehehehe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
In other news, Presidential Election Petition Tribunal will be sitting to pass judgement on the Feb. 23rd Presidential elections tmrrw.
APL tuned to waiting ministry.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Its been officially comfirmed that we were 9000
that got interviewed and that *our cooperation* � is seeking to employ just 1000

Is this not some good news?? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1000!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Overmature people: So many idlers, miscreants, toxic and disrespectful people on this thread..yen yen yen.... I'm off till APL shows.

Chasteguy and sample space cheesy: Bye! Sauceless individual! Who you epp?

(23 hours later)
Overmature people:

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
that got interviewed and that *our cooperation* � is seeking to employ just 1000

1000!

Officially? Where? When?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nawa oo... Na so people dy take disappear? Easymoneysniper! angry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Funny thing is I told you guys this past weekend that no APL this week, Infact the way I said it the road far smaaaaall.

My sauce doesn't joke around, if baba doesn't have update he will clear me straight up that he doesn't have any new info, but my brethren, what shall we then say to all these things?, shall we continue with theories that the grace may abound?

P.s : Anything is still possible, my best guess is when all our predictions and theories have failed that APL will come.

BTW Listening a Bisa kedi mixtape

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swargu:
Funny thing is I told you guys this past weekend that no APL this week, Infact the way I said it the road far smaaaaall.

My sauce doesn't joke around, if baba doesn't have update he will clear me straight up that he doesn't have any new info, but my brethren, what shall we then say to all these things?, shall we continue with theories that the grace may abound?

P.s : Anything is still possible, my best guess is when all our predictions and theories have failed that APL will come.

But APL ain't Jesus na. Haba!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

1000!

Sorry, how do you mean "officially confirmed"?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Phenolic:

Officially? Where? When?

Believe u me when I tell u that I have legit sauces even tho we choose not to front ourselves like some hit and run drivers...

My sauce na Gabon pepper mixed with southafrican Ginger grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Believe u me when I tell u that I have legit sauces even tho we choose not to front ourselves like some hit and run drivers...

My sauce na Gabon pepper mixed with southafrican Ginger grin

Put am small onions then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
nihelimitretep:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Enireqx20:

But APL ain't Jesus na. Haba!

Bible student Atleast you understand your scriptures. Priding in you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
nihelimitretep:

It means from the office What's so hard to assimilate there??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Lmao!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Put am small onions then.

Will reduce the *pepperishness*
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Swargu:

BTW Listening a Bisa kedi mixtape
na Swargu be ur name or Swarg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Will reduce the *pepperishness*

Jesuu, pepperishnesses.. The pepper in that word have entered my eye gan
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
darado:
na Swargu be ur name or Swarg
Oga Presidential candidate just choose anyone Sir, how can i decide for you?
Like is something wrong with me?
Sorry Sir.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ecoded(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
OMG!
Peppery Sauce reaching me from my NNPC intelligence. This is the way the recruitment process works: At any point you are delisted taking into cognizance FCC requirements, Overall performance evaluation or any other parameters as the case may be, your name and other details will be sent to accounts and bursery department for you to be paid off.
Am sorry if this story touched your heart. Like I said, this is real peppery sauce. If you haven’t been paid just pray fervently cos the successful ones will be paid all their monetary entitlements in full as soon as the list shows and documentation kicks off.

N/B
Pls Am not feeling too strong, anyway I dey my house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.