Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836047 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

Lmao...do i sound dull??

We take our L in peace...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Honey break your mathematics down... I'm no where close to being mathematically inclined... So u were saying?
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
go and sleep ma'am, no APL today

It is "official" grin
And chasteguy money for zobo don finish
goldcircle, leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
goldcircle, leave us alone
grin
tell her the truth u are broke .. Lazarus alert don finish..

That zobo drink wey u dey use deceive am go hard u to get
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

As a matter of fact niqqur is going to the towers anytime this week ( that's if Apl doesn't come out before then)
So chill till weekend...
This wan no be Theory o.. Hehehehe ah no be Sniper sister

No! It wasn't! That sauce was a sauce from a sauce... cheesy That sauce was obviously a burnt sauce..

PS: Gbyms stop quoting my past quotes baa... We are in the present... Or are u not in the present with us? grin

Your jokes are bland and you are becoming a nuisance on this thread. You may want to apply restraint and stop populating this thread with gibberish. If not that the letter 'f' is juxtaposed by your moniker, i'd have averred that you are an alternate moniker to someone on this thread with a similar characteristic.

44 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin
tell her the truth u are broke .. Lazarus alert don finish..

That zobo drink wey u dey use deceive am go hard u to get
comot here

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
adeakin777:

Your jokes are bland and you are becoming a nuisance on this thread. You may want to apply restraint and stop populating this thread with gibberish. If not that the letter 'f' is juxtaposed by your moniker, i'd have averred that you are an alternate moniker to someone on this thread with a similar characteristic.
ladyjane5657, food is ready. Come and entertain your guest
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen

It has come to my notice that EASYMONEYSNIPER is now a fugitive and at large...

He has successfully given false hope to a lot of members of this great association.....

Therefore we r placing a bounty of a thousand likes and shares for any person that produce EASYMONEYSNIPER dead or alive... ...

Should you find the offer interesting please contact the secretary of this great association for terms and conditions....

And finally to prevent the aforementioned predicament from further afflicting irrecoverable physical and psychological damage to the rest of our members ,....

And In light of the obvious fact that no-one on this forum seems to have any credible sauce and abundance of confusing and unreliable info,......

The council of elders has provided a solution below......

Please heed this advice for ur sanity

stop caring too much

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
furrr:
Ladies and gentlemen

It has come to my notice that EASYMONEYSNIPER is now a fugitive and at large...

He has successfully given false hope to a lot of members of this great association.....

Therefore we r placing a bounty of a thousand likes and shares for any person that produce EASYMONEYSNIPER dead or alive... ...

Should you find the offer interesting please contact the secretary of this great association for terms and conditions....

And finally to prevent the aforementioned predicament from further afflicting irrecoverable physical and psychological damage to the rest of our members ,....

And In light of the obvious fact that no-one on this forum seems to have any credible sauce and abundance of confusing and unreliable info,......

The council of elders has provided a solution below......

Please heed this advice for ur sanity

stop giving too much fvcks

grin grin grin
It's still more than an hour before tomorrow o....APL fit drop before 12midnite na....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
This thread is not for the feint hearted.
adeakin777:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:

It's still more than an hour before tomorrow o....APL fit drop before 12midnite na....
Guy forget it
It won't happen
I am yet to receive alert so just forget it
Apl will come when u least expect it
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:

Guy forget it
It won't happen
But today ain't it chief
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
furrr:

Guy forget it
It won't happen
But today ain't it chief
grin grin grin
have Faith....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
bobowaja:
Finally furr had a taste of osogbo w**d.

Wonderful cool
Definitely not osogbo w**d
This is tower w**d
Made and packaged by my dear colleagues
Bobowaja, chasteguy and my sister ladyjane
At our factory
Address: NNPC towers CBD Abuja
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nawa ooo...ah just dey wake since the time @easysnipermoney talk say APL go commot yesterday or today.....my aim na to wake up this night see APL..... angry angry angry
Where d guy dey self.......
@Chastey abeg hand me my Desert Eagle! cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
This contradicts what NNPC told my team when we visited the towers recently. It was a report we sent to out EDs. I don't want to believe the HR person we had the meeting with was just talking trash. please reconfirm this info ma. Thank you!!! GT-900 EH -400
Ladyjane5657:
Its been officially comfirmed that we were 9000
that got interviewed and that *our cooperation* � is seeking to employ just 1000

Is this not some good news?? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1000!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
scobyy2007:
This contradicts what NNPC told my team when we visited the towers recently. It was a report we sent to out EDs. I don't want to believe the HR person we had the meeting with was just talking trash. please reconfirm this info ma. Thank you!!! GT-900 EH -400
Abi oooo.....that was the same thing my sauce told me tooo grin grin grin
@ladyjane....where your sauce dey
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
mvem:
do you know any 10th that have been paid

In person, no; on this thread, Yes.
I'm unable to give u the exact page number(s) but some time ago, some peeps from 10th affirmed that they had been paid. But I think many from 10th are yet to be paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
scobyy2007:

I Quoted my sauce correctly .. And am sure u are quoting urs as well...

Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
furrr:

Definitely not osogbo w**d
This is tower w**d
Made and packaged by my dear colleagues
Bobowaja, chasteguy and my sister ladyjane
At our factory
Address: NNPC towers CBD Abuja
grin grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin grin grin
My
Reaction to
Some people still claiming sauce right now

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
ladyjane5657, food is ready. Come and entertain your guest

Honey lemme go an wash my hand ...this particular guest must be served with the best of my dishes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
scobyy2007:

Where you dey work oga ?

What else did NNPC tell your team?

Please be fast biko

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
mathology5431:
Nawa ooo...ah just dey wake since the time @easysnipermoney talk say APL go commot yesterday or today.....my aim na to wake up this night see APL..... angry angry angry
Where d guy dey self.......
@Chastey abeg hand me my Desert Eagle! cool
come again

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Honey lemme go an wash my hand ...this particular guest must be served with the best of my dishes cheesy
this film go sweet baje

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Nawa ooo....wetin man no go see........ grin grin grin grin grin...and am feeling cold o.....@chastey abeg make ah borrow her na

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

your source most probably got this wrong. 1000 was the initial rumoured number. Various sources have speculated 1300 lately.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
mathology5431:

Nawa ooo....wetin man no go see........ grin grin grin grin grin...and am feeling cold o.....@chastey abeg make ah borrow her na
I kill you!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I kill you!
Abegiiii....carry am dey go jor! She no fit kill my cold sef cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

All of you have become saucerers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
furrr:

Guy forget it
It won't happen
grin grin grin
I thought the guy claimed this week it will show, the week never end

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.