Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

VIDEO: Wife Leaks Uni Girl’s NUDE Mas****g Videos & Photos Over Stealing Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Wife Leaks Uni Girl’s NUDE Mas****g Videos & Photos Over Stealing Her Man (1630 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Women Stripped Naked Over Stealing Of N200k (see Full Picture) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Wife Leaks Uni Girl’s NUDE Mas****g Videos & Photos Over Stealing Her Man by kunlejohnson234: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2019
A yet to be identified campus babe is in trouble after her hot nudes and mas******g videos were leaked online by a jealous wife over stealing her man.

The sexy slay queen from one of the universities around the city is being accused of reaping where she has not sown by the angry housewife who bumped into the nudes and some mas*****ting videos on her husband’s mobile phone. In retaliation, the furious wife was quick to leak them online and they have since caused uproar.

The girl who did the video and took the photos apparently, in a bathroom had perhaps sent them to the cheating man to ‘turn him on. However, things seem to have been taken an ugly twist after she has been horribly exposed

See the mast*****g video here: http://casfetaudsm.org/41386//FpN2K/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? / Why Are Ladies Only Interested In Handsome Guys? / Man Like Ned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.