Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? (1626 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by onipludi: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
there is this our family friend that there daughter gained admission in d university where am doing my m.sc. She's 20 while am 24. the whole problem started when she came to drop some of her stuff at my side. She will just bump in anytime to come and pick something in bum short and local man is interested. The only problem is the parent of this girl sees me as a very responsible man and I don't want things to get messy. I have started showering her with gifts and money the only problem is how to shoot my shot right without ruining things.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by 2dice01: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bros buy Gun and Bullet grin

no go kill person pikin oo

Start acting like her Bf

call her
Talk about her and her
Ambition
BBn
Hobbies

if she likes swimming you guys can go on a swimming date on one condition she will teach you how to swim

or if she says her hobby is cooking
Tease her hope she wont fall you hand after tasted her food

Then you can fix a cook date grin (but you go buy ingredients)

Dont act desperate or needy

She might like you already

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by madridguy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Marry her.

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Local man has found his missing rib.
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by blackboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
If the parents see you as responsible behave responsible. If you dont want to marry her pass. If you want to marry her let her know you are interested in her and work towards marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Another KRESTified news loading...

This time , it may be Fanta she'll say u gave her

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by blackpanthar: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well, IF YOUR SHOT IS SPERM then walk away... BUT if your shot is a long distance goal then its simple. GIFTS is not the way to a ladies heart... it may be a way to some ladies panties....

IF YOU WANT TO WIFE HER then do it RIGHT... else DONT SPOIL OR SOIL YOUR FAMILY NAME..... I can assure you that at 20 she is not a virgin so if you really want to marry her THINK WELL O, you can not wait till she is done with school hence you will bear the responsibilities of her education and fees....

Sexing her may damage her respect for you and her academics in the long run....

DATING her too early may make her loose focus...

She is already comfortable wearing bum shorts around you hence she sees you as a BROTHER.... that is a deadly zone.... worse than friendzone.

BE HER FRIEND, her confidant and UNDERSTAND HER very well so you are SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.... then after you see her 100 level grades first to know if she can cope, simply ask her to be your girlfriend and seek counsel from your parents and relatives too.

its well

onipludi:
there is this our family friend that there daughter gained admission in d university where am doing my m.sc. She's 20 while am 24. the whole problem started when she came to drop some of her stuff at my side. She will just bump in anytime to come and pick something in bum short and local man is interested. The only problem is the parent of this girl sees me as a very responsible man and I don't want things to get messy. I have started showering her with gifts and money the only problem is how to shoot my shot right without ruining things.

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by onipludi: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
2dice01:

Start acting like her Bf

call her
Talk about her and her
Ambition
BBn
Hobbies

if she likes swimming you guys can go on a swimming date on one condition she will teach you how to swim

nice one

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by nlPoster: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Time registered August 22 2019
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by 2dice01: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
onipludi:
nice one
wetin local man go do
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by Auladimeji2: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
2dice01:
wetin local man go do
Pregnancy fall on local man
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by PabloAndreas(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
If this is ur biggest problem den u dnt have any problems...bros we get bigger issues to worry bou
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by Iamicekid(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Next time she comes around, complement her like crazy and when she is about to leave hold her hand and later let her go sha, next day call her to come cook for you that u are hungry or ask if she cook and when she bring am or she come over to cook either way, that means she is also interested from there start complementing her again and just ask her can I kiss u, Omo she will say no just move a little closer and ask again then kiss, my bro the rest Na history, dey fire down
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by slimjosh231(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bros leave woman matter. At the long run there’s nothing in it. Once you “cum” you’ll come back to your senses.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by 2dice01: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Pregnancy fall on local man
grin

Pregnancy kwa
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by slimjosh231(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Iamicekid:
Next time she comes around, complement her like crazy and when she is about to leave hold her hand and later let her go sha, next day call her to come cook for you that u are hungry or ask if she cook and when she bring am or she come over to cook either way, that means she is also interested from there start complementing her again and just ask her can I kiss u, Omo she will say no just move a little closer and ask again then kiss, my bro the rest Na history, dey fire down
Based on Professional where you be now. Niceone.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by vivalavida(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
2dice01:

Start acting like her Bf

call her
Talk about her and her
Ambition
BBn
Hobbies

Bad guy

That cooking own works like magic all the time
Girls love to prove their culinary prowess

Even the ones wey no Sabi cook

grin
Re: Guys I Need Help How Do I Shoot My Shot In This Situation? by 2dice01: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2019
vivalavida:

Bad guy
That cooking own works like magic all the time Girls love to prove their culinary prowess
Even the ones wey no Sabi cook
grin
Definitely she will want to prove house wife material

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen When You Meet A Good Guy / 5 Reasons You Should Have This... and How to Use Them [Picture] / Salawa Abeni Leaked Her Nude Pics After Been Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.