Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly (3468 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by logtrend52: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Pastor frezze Reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who announced her Divorce publicly by inscribing words on her car.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-trending-photos-of-lady-who-made-her-divorce-publicly/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Mrop(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by logtrend52: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
grin what is your problem
Mrop:
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
grin why is this place blank naaa grin op why are you always laughing naaa cheesy why are nairaland fermist on the rise naaaa grin why are oloshos tending on nairaland naaaa wink I need an answer grin finally the laughing op has posted what I want to see wink my man daddy freeze keep balling hard

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by GistmoreNG: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2019
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
grin make I de cry
snowxandria:
grin why is this place blank naaa grin op why are you always laughing naaa cheesy why are nairaland fermist on the rise naaaa grin why are oloshos tending on nairaland naaaa wink I need an answer grin finally the laughing op has posted what I want to see wink my man daddy freeze keep balling hard

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2019
megist80:
grin make I de cry

Trend king fine bobo shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Aphroditee(f): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2019
He's speaking from experience..... his ex wife

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by donstan18: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2019
He's now sounding reasonable because he's a victim.

Bad experience can turn one to a motivational speaker overnight.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by logtrend52: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2019
grin
donstan18:
He's now sounding reasonable because he's a victim.

Bad experience can turn one to a motivational speaker overnight.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Aphroditee:
He's speaking from experience..... his ex wife
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by alBHAGDADI: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
I only pity the fools listening to this agent of Satan. Truly, only few people are Christians in Nigeria, that's why this agent is able to deceive many foolish churchgoers who aren't saved.

How dare him say Christians need to embrace divorce? He wants us to incur the anger of God by doing what he hates.

Malachai 2:16
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away:

Daddy Freeze is just looking for means to justify his divorced life and the fact that he is currently sleeping with a woman who is still legally married to her husband.

No matter the physical or emotional abuse, separation is the answer, not divorce.

When Jesus speaks of blessing us abundantly, we all shout amen and become so happy. But when he says we should carry our cross and die with him, only few do that. The rest run away like fare weather friends. They say they can't continue in marriage because of abuse. They think they've now found a strong point in using domestic violence as an excuse to bail out of marriage. What will Jesus say to his followers suffering domestic violence and considering divorce, a thing he hates, because they are afraid to die?

Matthew 16:25 KJV
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Look at how Daddy freeze cunningly quoted the words of the apostles wrongly. They never said you should leave your wife. They only said if the wife is an UNBELIEVER WHO WANTS TO LEAVE, then you can let her go. As for you, you can't leave your UNBELIEVER wife if she doesn't want to go.

What Daddy Freeze and Satan wants is a society that will be lawless and horrible, where anything goes and where children will be raised in broken homes and deprived of the love they need. Children will become animalistic because they had no strong father to caution and raise them properly.

Satan has a huge agenda for the family. It didn't begin today but from the garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
alBHAGDADI:
I only pity the fools listening to this agent of Satan. Truly, only few people are Christians in Nigeria, that's why this agent is able to deceive many foolish churchgoers who aren't saved.

How dare him say Christians need to embrace divorce? He wants us to incur the anger of God by doing what he hates.

Malachai 2:16
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away:

Daddy Freeze is just looking for means to justify his divorced life and the fact that he is currently sleeping with a woman who is still legally married to her husband.

No matter the physical or emotional abuse, separation is the answer, not divorce.

When Jesus speaks of blessing us abundantly, we all shout amen and become so happy. But when he says we should carry our cross and die with him, only few do that. The rest run away like fare weather friends. They say they can't continue in marriage because of abuse. They think they've now found a strong point in using domestic violence as an excuse to bail out of marriage. What will Jesus say to his followers suffering domestic violence and considering divorce, a thing he hates, because they are afraid to die?

Matthew 16:25 KJV
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Look at how Daddy freeze cunningly quoted the words of the apostles wrongly. They never said you should leave your wife. They only said if the wife is an UNBELIEVER WHO WANTS TO LEAVE, then you can let her go. As for you, you can't leave your UNBELIEVER wife if she doesn't want to go.

What Daddy Freeze and Satan wants is a society that will be lawless and horrible, where anything goes and where children will be raised in broken homes and deprived of the love they need. Children will become animalistic because they had no strong father to caution and raise them properly.

Satan has a huge agenda for the family. It didn't begin today but from the garden of Eden.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Gentleziggy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
God hates divorce even unbelievers dare not cross that line because they will tell whoever cares to listen that it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin lalasticlala, mynd44
Gentleziggy:
God hates divorce even unbelievers dare not cross that line because they will tell whoever cares to listen that it is wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Daeylar(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
I do, I did, I'm done,
Boy bye

Lmao grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8e294b4c823ed92216b7d68daddaa0af/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Daeylar:
I do, I did, I'm done,
Boy bye

Lmao grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8e294b4c823ed92216b7d68daddaa0af/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by LifestyleTonite: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
This man should just write his own Bible

Daddy Freeze Version.

lalasticlala fp na
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Daemonsanti(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
freeze is a fool, has always been and will always be.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Daemonsanti:
freeze is a fool, has always been and will always be.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Onyi22(f): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
snowxandria:

Y can't u add that Sense to ur brain?
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by megist80: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin chaii this one is strong
Onyi22:

Y can't u add that Sense to ur brain?
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by xtivin2: 3:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Freeze forgot to state where the Bible said the divorced should remain unmarried

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by femi4: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Gentleziggy:
God hates divorce: yes
God permitted divorce at some instances: yes

Let's balance the teaching always

Matthew 5:31-32, 31 “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.”
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by alBHAGDADI: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2019
femi4:

Matthew 5:31-32, 31 “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.”

How many of people like Daddy freeze divorced because of sexual immorality? None.

They divorced because of their selfish interests. They became aware that they married for the wrong reasons and decided to bail out. Some married for wealth and the glittering presence they saw in their man, while men married for beauty without considering brains and manners. Wealth got tiring and beauty became available elsewhere especially when the elsewhere appears peaceful. So they jumped ship.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Newsloft: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2019
The church boys above me ehn shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Gentleziggy(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2019
femi4:

thanks man
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by femi4: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

How many of people like Daddy freeze divorced because of sexual immorality? None.

They divorced because of their selfish interests. They became aware that they married for the wrong reasons and decided to bail out. Some married for wealth and the glittering presence they saw in their man, while men married for beauty without considering brains and manners. Wealth got tiring and beauty became available elsewhere especially when the elsewhere appears peaceful. So they jumped ship.
Show me a man that will abuse his partner physically and emotionally and have not started cheating on her
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by NobleAngell(f): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Peach on wife-beater+adulterer. What ended your first marriage? Are you married to the woman you're currently living with? Tell that to those who havn't heard your story. No one is perfect but I think people should stay away from what they are guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by alBHAGDADI: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2019
femi4:
Show me a man that will abuse his partner physically and emotionally and have not started cheating on her

Two can play that game.

Show me a man that physically and emotionally abuses his wife and also cheats on her.

Show me, or stop acting like you know it all.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts to Trending Photos of Lady who made her Divorce publicly by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Visit Davido And Chioma / Regina Daniels Receives Backlash After She Congratulated Emmanuella Building A H / I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.