Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

12 Hours To Decide On Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide (1322 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2019
sparkleboy:
Really?
Are you looking for a pity party or you're depressed?
Well..[b] [center] The truth is always bitter
I am not prepared to comfort you
I'll tell you the truth just as it is
In life nothing good ever comes easy
I remember when my Mum who was also a poultry farmer lost 600 15 weeks old pullets in one night.
I also remember when we lost another 1000 or so due to a storm that carried away our poultry roof.
What did my mum do?
She told my Dad that she's moving to a bigger site and that's what she did.
Nobody ever have a success story without some rigorous test.
That's why its a success story
If not it won't be worth the glory.
Yeah you're SS, so what? I have a friend who is SS and he is a MSc holder in Microbiology from OAU
He even owns a laundry and dry cleaning business.
Truth be told Fam is also a pharmacy student and it's not like it's so easy for her! She has had her ups and down and yet she's pushing forward.
You need to be courageous and be undaunting that's when you can get an ovation from the world.
Note also that the courage comes from knowing God through Jesus our Lord. [/center]

[/b]

Dude you are an IDIOT and a big FOOL for this STUPID statement. Are you in his shoes? Have you had to live life with Sickle cell anaemia? why do some people just judge and spew crap without clear understanding. Others are giving good advice and suggestions.. I want to help....just see the crap you posted. Are you out of your mind? who gives a Bleep about your mom? You are a conceited individual and people like you suffer in lifeater on. You ba e no empathy....imagine telling us bout your mom..who gives a Bleep ...if you can't contribute something positive just shut up ...and to think you have the nerve to interject Jesus after the devilish insensitive crap you just posted. If Jesus was here on Earth would he have addressed the OP the way you've done?

1 Like

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2019
I really appreciate all who have contributed so far, never would I have thought that your words would be so positive and inspiring. I still don't know what to do but one thing I'm sure of is I'm gonna live another day. I'm gonna fight one more time, thanks to you all!
@ SLBMS, sparkleboy, baby124, sisioge, ogawisdom, kapelvej, britiko, ishilove, jesmond3945, maynia, R2bees, linecrosser, fantasticone1, kiddoiLL, sawzer, ThothHermes, bugggg, pearlqueen, mekus1011, integrity9, chii8, Zoharariel, etc!
You made that possible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Hours To Decide On Suicide by Warrior07(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2019
SLBMS:

If you can't contribute something positive just shut up ...and to think you have the nerve to interject Jesus after the devilish insensitive crap you just posted. If Jesus was here on Earth would he have addressed the OP the way you've done?

Thank you for standing up for me, I think he made his contribution as best as he knows how to. I understand the words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage. / Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) / Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.