Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform (61248 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
PierreAbutu:

I no dey vex bros
Some women no dey try at all
They should reserve their indecent dressing for d bedroom shikena cheesy

I concur 100% bro
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
All in the name of trying to best the trend of catchy pre wedding photos, we forget our sanity...this clearly is a depiction of it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by IchBinBrait(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wonders no go ever end... What is left to see in this Naija??

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by IchBinBrait(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Magic1:
Can you see the dirty boxer line the groom is wearing.

Ahn anh... Mr. Seer shocked shocked na only you sabi see oo
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by almarthins(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Groom Flogs Bride In New Pre-Wedding Pictures As they Rock School Uniform - Check

Checkout the Pictures below.

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/groom-flogs-bride-in-new-pre-wedding-pictures-as-they-rock-school-uniform-check/

No be better sign be this!

Na sign of abusive relationship where the man is the alpha and omega
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by IchBinBrait(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Itoosabi:
This is total rubbish. The girl use to be a Prostitute. I know her before

Nawa for you sęf.. Go & sit down and let them enjoy their marriage.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
namiji2598:

I hope so
. Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
I hope he won't flog her in the marriage. I don't like this concept.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Nawa for you sęf.. Go & sit down and let them enjoy their marriage.
Itoosabi is not holding them . Calm down man
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by fawaz22(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
petrusky:

This is just foolish undecided
how did you do it sir..i mean you qoute and it showed picture,this is the first time am seeing this on nairaland
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by namiji2598: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Itoosabi:
. Lol cheesy cheesy
marriage is nt all abt virginity, virginity can be broken in a single night atleast u need a woman wit good sense of humor I mean good manners atleast a minimum educational background atleast beautiful virginity last a night,,, but the first two I mentioned last forever
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Semperito31(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Dearlord(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmm! my hands no dey am ooo since na una wan carry unaselfs go invite weten big pass una.
wish you weten you wish urselfs
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Justinba1997(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wetting Be Dis Nw
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
this is what I called Beautiful nonsense
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
And you think this is funny? Hell No you have just out of your madness wake village people up.

I can bet it this union will be fill with beating, abuse and bullying just mark my word and come back here in some months time to proof me right or wrong.

What kind of stupidity is this?
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by omojesu202(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
spacofadan:
This one na potential wife beater. The signs are glaring

what if she's the one who brought the idea?
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wait... Why using Nigeria's colours? Is it Nigeria punishing Nigeria?
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
kushercain:
There's a thin line between creativity and foolishness. Unfortunately this falls under the latter
That's right.

1 Like

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Jaqenhghar: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
A promise of whats to come
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by DedeNkem: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
The so-called "Pre-Wedding photo" diseease in Nigeria has become st*upid. Nigerians only copy nonesense but ignore positive things that impact society.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Ubdavis(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am so ashamed of this. I feel so irrigated. Spittt!!!
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by eaglechild: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ubdavis:
I am so ashamed of this. I feel so irrigated. Spittt!!!
And very soon you'll germinate
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is creative!
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Badgers14: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
kushercain:
There's a thin line between creativity and foolishness. Unfortunately this falls under the latter

Well, it might be how they met.

The guy a senior and the lady a junior.

My one cent cool

1 Like

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by rakazytee(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na so e dey take start o, if the man begin flog her true true now, we no go hear word for social media again.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Tywo244(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
that woman should better pack well .. that man go beat am las las if them marry... see ordinary pre wedding
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Gorgeous1guy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Girl.....I av only one advice for u.... RUN.... I mean....RUN for your dear life RUN now ooo.... don't say I didn't warn u
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Groom Flogs Bride In New Pre-Wedding Pictures.... ORISIRISI

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by BABANGBALI: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Make we talk true, igbos dey local in everything
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by goshen26: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Foolishness.....and when he start showcasing wat he has practiced you will be calling him wife beater. Which kind mumi pre-wedding be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.