Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform (61246 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Babygod: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
U guys should grow up, what message are u guys (intending couple) trying to pass across?
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
IT WAS TO BE SHOT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Organs(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Itoosabi:
This is total rubbish. The girl use to be a Prostitute. I know her before

She is getting married. While your broke frustrated ass is busy making a fool of yourself and displaying your stupidity on NL..
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Cityguy: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
stefanweeks:
This one na sign of wetin go come
Walahi....
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by janejive(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Trash
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Ndaemtso(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na for Gombe this one happen. They for take the pishor for their forma skul (All Saint College)
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Whitneyclark(f): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
noisy45:
This couple's will love BDSM sex

I suggest so too
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by SURElee(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
stefanweeks:
This one na sign of wetin go come

God bless you. I just Wan talk am o!
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
I blame the photographer
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by freecocoa(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Very foolish couple, mschew!
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by beezyblaze(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2019
flexyfit:
What does this one mean now...that they met in secondary school or that he was her senior..well congrats to them

He’s just showing her what the flogging will be like in the other room ...
If you know you know grin
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nellyblaq: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2019
In my opinion,the shot actually tells a story.They probably met while in secondary school.The guy was ahead of her in class and a prefect.He disciplined her each time she committed an offence.And they eventually fell in love with each other.#story of how they met#
Happy married life in advance to them.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Ndipe(m): 2:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Wacked and crazy.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by stuffs4me(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2019
kushercain:
There's a thin line between creativity and foolishness. Unfortunately this falls under the latter

It's not their fault you lack comprehension
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by KB007: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2019
kushercain:
There's a thin line between creativity and foolishness. Unfortunately this falls under the latter

This is the full story, boggers will always be bloggers

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.sundayabah
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2019
bdsm couple.
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by ibnlawal(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Foolishness or invention
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by stefanweeks: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2019
SURElee:

God bless you. I just Wan talk am o!

Amen Sis!!
Re: Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform by tk4rd: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2019
All I see in the photos is Domestic Violence..
The man is deciding everything for the lady, and even make her to think that his evil-intent decisions are the very best decisions for the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.