Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) (79302 Views)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

lol i'm coming i say make i enter maruwa grin
I can't wait kiss

Btw...bring like 5 of ya chinese friends..I want to ask them sumtin wink
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by isahsalee: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Rubbish, she came into the world to display stupidity? Fleets of cars, who that helps?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Paulpeps(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Hehehehe.. see who is talking undecided
4liters of emulsion paint is N600 na
Brush is N500
Fatality cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Evalove77(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

God of mercy shocked cheesy
sighted! Was up?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Kingbones:

I can't wait kiss

Btw...bring like 5 of ya chinese friends..I want to ask them sumtin wink
wat do you wanna ask them?

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Evalove77:
sighted! Was up?
i'm cool and you?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Daevid(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Thank you once again
DanDeeBoss:
Both are Automobile engineering Firms that helps in customizing "Mercedes Benz" brands

Any Mercedes Benz brand made(customized) by AMG or Brabus have their names attached to the vehicle .....
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
shakyum:
Oluwa pick Ma call
That's the different between that girl and you. Success and failure. she's there hustling day and night without waiting for a mysterious being up there to bring manner down from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Thank you once again
smiley

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2019
StPete:
Even without going naked or having a sextape, Kylie has whoopingly beaten her sister hands down.

But we have to admit, the sex tape pave the way for her. That scandal shot Kim to the limelight and her mum capitalized on it
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

wat do you wanna ask them?
That thing na..

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2019
You mean she's richer than Davido?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
To succeed for Nigeria Na Fire and Thunder. It is Possible sha. Environment is not the issue. As far as your eyes can see
olagbola45:

Shey make dem go steal? Or where is d enable environment to flourish

Let reason b4 we talk
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Some women are silly..very silly

Kylie Jenner lips aint all that. You don't need to busy some silly kit to achieve that look especially if you are black woman.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Evalove77(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

i'm cool and you?
pretty. Its quite bn long
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
SamOyovwi:
To succeed for Nigeria Na Fire and Thunder. It is Possible sha. Environment is not the issue. As far as your eyes can see

Am not saying it not possible but m against how she attack people here with such word as for her what her achievement as well?so y will she b abusing people wen we are not God dat make things possible
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Baby girl wink
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
dkronicle:
better position well. U want to shoot ur self.
I have repaired my sense
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
The babe get eyes for good cars
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2019
For me I believe Mark Zuckerberg is probably the youngest made billionaire
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Evalove77:
pretty. Its quite bn long
yes. you've been busy right?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2019
All these wealth only just because she is selling Ordinary Vaseline very expensive to Young Gullible Girls online.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Kingbones:

That thing na..
wat is the thing?

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Raiders: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That's the different between that girl and you. Success and failure. she's there hustling day and night without waiting for a mysterious being up there to bring manner down from heaven.
this is why Nigeria has the highest people living in poverty. religion has impaired rational thinking in Nigeria
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2019
lets not forget. this was jenner before surgery

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by aguiyi2: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Our so called big boys dey here dey fun fool themself.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Samtop93(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2019
pointblank247:
gtb nko ?
Oya na, show me the way
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Evalove77(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

yes. you've been busy right?
yeah. I will get to u on ur e-mail
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Evalove77:
yeah. I will get to u on ur e-mail
ok
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by kense88: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
A real slay queen.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by mastar111: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2019
olagbola45:

Am not saying it not possible but m against how she attack people here with such word as for her what her achievement as well?so y will she b abusing people wen we are not God dat make things possible

Don't you believe you too can make things possible? I am not supporting her abusing pple. But our idea of believing that every change should be effected by God is somehow wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump / "From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.