Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) (79371 Views)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Thank you for sharing this information. But what's the difference between brabus and amg

Aufrecht Melcher Grossaspach (Mercedes Benz racing) AMG" (Aufrecht Melcher Großaspach) is an abbreviation which stands for: Hans Werner Aufrecht (A) and Erhard Melcher (M) who were partners, while Aufrecht's birthplace of Großaspach (G) supplied the third letter in the company name.

Yet AMG is not exactly the same as Mercedes-Benz. AMG is the performance division/trim of Mercedes-Benz. AMG Mercedes-Benz automobiles are tuned in a specific way and upgraded for additional power. ... All of these qualities add up to distinguish AMG vehicles from so-called “normal” vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Car don become toy, changing anyhow cheesy

meanwhile the only collection of toys tamara has are pretty dildos
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2019
You have start again with this granny post.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by YesNoMaybe: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:
Just one person? All this cars.. shocked
Still rocking my 1980 Volkswagen Igala with full AC

Wheres lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed

Is this available?

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tartar9(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
StPete:
Even without going naked or having a sextape, Kylie has whoopingly beaten her sister hands down.
That her sister's sextape is among the reasons for her success
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Can you please explain this Benz Brabus thing to me
a physically and mechanically pimped up Benz! Name of company that dies the pimping is called Brabus, based in Germany I think. Look it up on Google... got Website.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tartar9(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
80% of her success is due to privilege.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls, what's her Instagram handle?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by PureMind2: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:
This Is real Money Oh confam Real Money!
If you have A Union or Fcmb Bank domiciliary Dollar Acc with VISA CARD oya Come let's make Money
come
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Sportwin(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Hehehehe.. see who is talking undecided
4liters of emulsion paint is N600 na
Brush is N500

U are heartless bro

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

not always so.

it's a personal thing

some line the glam
others don't

it also depends on age.

a young rich person is more inclined to show off

than a rich man Dangote 's mate

It's not age, it's perspective you mean sir
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

It's not age, it's perspective you mean sir
you can say that too
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2019
ericsmith:

meanwhile the only collection of toys tamara has are pretty dildos
Pretty deeks, i don't do plastic
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Pretty deeks, i don't do plastic

can somebody please show are the way to bob risky room.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by geedup(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Does it mean that if any celebrity star takes a snapshot in front or side of the car it's his or hers??
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by introvertme: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2019
geedup:
Does it mean that if any celebrity star takes a snapshot in front or side of the car it's his or hers??

She owns majority of the cars, you can do your research to be sure.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Am happy for her..

Yes I said cos my grandfather now taught me how to appreciate good thing irrespective how she got the bars..

God bless me na biko..

Am I calling wrong number ni?

God is time to pick my calls
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by oboy81: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2019
PureMind2:
come
How far send Details and Contact to Oboy81@yahoo.com
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Fisherman1(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=grayht post=76625116]Just one person?see ur life old man like you
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Btruth: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2019
I think she is into car business too..... if you know, you know.
lol.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Ablemax(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=76623127]Car don become toy, changing anyhow cheesy[/quote na your mate be dat so.....
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by emonkey(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2019
To marry the girl just theyhungry some Nairalanders right now grin grin
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Now, this is a Slay Queen! In fact she is the Slayer of Slay Queens!!!
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2019
ericsmith:

can somebody please show are the way to bob risky room.
Real men, i don't do confused fools.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Emaprince: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
StPete:
Even without going naked or having a sextape, Kylie has whoopingly beaten her sister hands down.
Kim's success brought the whole family where they are today. Any other person can exploit the opportunity.

This young girl was born into a rich and famous family...so the foundation to success have been laid for her. Though her hardwork and strategies helped push her cosmetic biz up faster. She exploited her fame and great IG followers to make it a big business.

The fame came from where....Kim is the root bro

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
She lives in America where banks are readily available to give you credit cards to buy whatever you want and pay over a long period of time. Secondly, she's just privileged and capitalised on the family legacy. Lot of American kids look up to her. The question is, how long will her wealth last when what she spends mostly on are liabilities? Rich dad, poor dad thought me how to spot liabilities from assets and in her case, she spends heavily on liabilities.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
i will like to marry her.. anytin bad in that?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by soothsayer2: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
God already ministered to me that I will be her husband so soon. The word of God shall surely come to pass.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Men done jogodo for this naija, I'm just playing "young, dumb and broke" on repeat grin
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Real men, i don't do confused fools.

Oops !! real men don't cum wit pretty deeks ooo !! what they av is ugly black deeks, curvy & lined with veins to the cap ... meanwhile, enjoy niniola- bana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.