Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) (79980 Views)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by R0ckefeller: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Thank you for sharing this information. But what's the difference between brabus and amg
amg is in house tuner for Benz (which means you are covered by Benz warranty) why brabus is the largest independent tuning shop for Benz in the world but not just for Benz allow tho they also work on other brand too.

you can also check out this your self alpina for BMW, Trd for Toyota, nismo for Nissan and more all are tuner for those brand or let me say higher performance of those car brand. (upgraded version)

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
ericsmith:

Oops !! real men don't cum wit pretty deeks ooo !! what they av is ugly black deeks, curvy & lined with veins to the cap ... meanwhile, enjoy niniola- bana
shey u don see all abi?? Enjoy too
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by jhubril(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
graceyramah:
She lives in America where banks are readily available to give you credit cards to buy whatever you want and pay over a long period of time. Secondly, she's just privileged and capitalised on the family legacy. Lot of American kids look up to her. The question is, how long will her wealth last when what she spends mostly on are liabilities? Rich dad, poor dad thought me how to spot liabilities from assets and in her case, she spends heavily on liabilities.

Disguised hater!
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by peachesandcream: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Useless lazy Afonja guy, no go hustle, sit down for house dy type Amen for nairalabd post....
Foolish he_goat
grin grin
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
shey u don see all abi?? Enjoy too

maybe aunty nkechi as seen it all ,am just saying what she taught me .... enjoy! thanks but i could av appreciated whatever you av in mind ... enjoy kiss daniel madu
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by jhubril(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
isahsalee:
Rubbish, she came into the world to display stupidity? Fleets of cars, who that helps?

Oloriburuku hater! Who did you come to this world to do?

God please let accident kill people like this . Born haters!
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
ericsmith:

maybe aunty nkechi as seen it all ,am just saying what she taught me .... enjoy! thanks but i could av appreciated whatever you av in mind ... enjoy kiss daniel madu
Lol, enjoy kiss daniel loyal.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by nairamaniac: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
oboy81:
This Is real Money Oh confam Real Money!
If you have A Union or Fcmb Bank domiciliary Dollar Acc with VISA CARD oya Come let's make Money

U get loader for FCMB? Sure say e dey go??
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, enjoy kiss daniel loyal.

if i tell you weytin dey my mind ehn! grin 30billion no go do you .... larry gaga & 2baba says iworiwo
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by oboy81: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
nairamaniac:

U get loader for FCMB? Sure say e dey go??
Yes
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by sultan1014(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugosample:

well

depends
I ain't talking about the money though.... the babe make sense na, any guy is gonna feel fly having such a girl
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by sultan1014(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
dkronicle:
i con dey wonder who be star for both of them
lol, both of them na stars for their different lanes
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

wat is the thing?
grin grin

I heard dem chicks have a crazy reputation for cutting dicks....

Abeg is it true embarassed
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
sultan1014:

I ain't talking about the money though.... the babe make sense na, any guy is gonna feel fly having such a girl

I see.

I don't know her character

But if the character is dope.

then the guy is lucky

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Can you please explain this Benz Brabus thing to me

Brabus is a company licensed to customize Benz cars

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kingbones:

grin grin

I heard dem chicks have a crazy reputation for cutting dicks....

Abeg is it true embarassed
me i don't know oo cheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

Are you daft? better go back and graduate so you can learn to speak and think like a human being and not some ruminant
I find it amusing when an !diot speaks to me just because this is a faceless forum. It's baffling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingLennon:

I find it amusing when an !diot speaks to me just because this is a faceless forum. It's baffling...

You are very stupid

Faceless forum? Dummy are you trying to say something? Be a man and not some spineless coward and speak up

Are you trying to say something bitch?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by benswagtt(m): 2:08am On Mar 15, 2019
tohyorsih:
you can say that again smiley
what ya doing in China?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:12am On Mar 15, 2019
benswagtt:

what ya doing in China?
i'm schooling and working
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2019
grayht:
Just one person? All this cars.. shocked
Still rocking my 1980 Volkswagen Igala with full AC

Wheres lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed

And listening to Uwa Mgbede ka mma featuring Mike Ejeagha.
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Naughtysite:

And listening to Uwa Mgbede ka mma featuring Mike Ejeagha.

Hahahahaha.. songs of the 80's
Now listening to obi igwe "ochichi"
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are very stupid

Faceless forum? Dummy are you trying to say something? Be a man and not some spineless coward and speak up

Are you trying to say something bitch?
You are sounding broke and pained. You shouldn't blame me for your m!sfortunes in life
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
KingLennon:

You are sounding broke and pained. You shouldn't blame me for your m!sfortunes in life

Broke? grin

That was your go to line? grin

Mennnnnn

Sorry o, poverty likes company grin
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

Broke? grin

That was your go to line? grin

Mennnnnn

Sorry o, poverty likes company grin
And it found that company in you. Am not surprised though. But I hate talking to people who are infested with that broke mentality syndrome that naive syndrome. So go look for sum1 else
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
KingLennon:

And it found that company in you. Am not surprised though. But I hate talking to people who are infested with that broke mentality syndrome that naive syndrome. So go look for sum1 else

You just keep typing nonsense, this is what happens when you spend time around akara sellers or gala and coke girls. They are impressed by tasks as simple as you spelling the word table correctly ..

Hence you now assume this is a feat .. but I am certain you won't understand my comment as you are too dim.. grin
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by benswagtt(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
tohyorsih:

i'm schooling and working

oh I see, that's cool... I wish you all d best + a lovely stay over there... You look adorable @dp
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
benswagtt:

oh I see, that's cool... I wish you all d best + a lovely stay over there... You look adorable @dp
thankyou very much

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by shakyum: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That's the different between that girl and you. Success and failure. she's there hustling day and night without waiting for a mysterious being up there to bring manner down from heaven.

Fvck off my mention u bitch.
by saying oluwa should pick my call doesnt mean i am not hustling, you must start from somewhere.
Adegule Gold is very rich but he sang that Oluwa should pick his call.
So Fvck off!!!
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by xoxocandy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

Kylie Jenner is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality.

She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of the cosmetic company, Kylie Cosmetics.

At age 19, she bought her first house – a mansion.

At 20, she became the youngest person on the Forbes list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women.

In March 2019, Forbes magazine estimated Jenner's net worth to be US$1 billion, making her - at age 21  - the world's youngest self-made billionaire.

That title was previously held by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates in 1987 at age 31, and later by Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg in 2008 at age 23.

Kylie Jenner is just 21 years old (she would be 22 on August 10).

Her net worth is far above her more famous older sibling –Kim Kardashian. Kim is currently worth $350million.

Kylie, who happens to be one of the most famous Instagram celebrities, is a successful entrepreneur. She is the life behind the makeup empire and brand – Kylie Cosmetics.

She has also been making the headlines recently after becoming a mum to her firstborn baby, Stormi.

The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner pack, Kylie has an obsession for luxury cars.  Her garage is a repertoire of luxury automobiles.

She has in her extensive carpool luxury cars like maroon Bentleys, orange Lamborghinis and Spider Ferraris, vintage Rolls Royce,  Mercedes G-Wagons, Lamborghini Aventador, a Rolls Royce Ghost and to the family’s favourite, Mercedes G-Wagons, etc.

It is said that her garage gets a constant upgrade on a monthly basis.

Autojosh.com presents the ultra-sexy car collection of Kylie Jenner.

See more photos HERE.

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by xoxocandy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

Kylie Jenner is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality.

She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of the cosmetic company, Kylie Cosmetics.

At age 19, she bought her first house – a mansion.

At 20, she became the youngest person on the Forbes list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women.

In March 2019, Forbes magazine estimated Jenner's net worth to be US$1 billion, making her - at age 21  - the world's youngest self-made billionaire.

That title was previously held by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates in 1987 at age 31, and later by Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg in 2008 at age 23.

Kylie Jenner is just 21 years old (she would be 22 on August 10).

Her net worth is far above her more famous older sibling –Kim Kardashian. Kim is currently worth $350million.

Kylie, who happens to be one of the most famous Instagram celebrities, is a successful entrepreneur. She is the life behind the makeup empire and brand – Kylie Cosmetics.

She has also been making the headlines recently after becoming a mum to her firstborn baby, Stormi.

The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner pack, Kylie has an obsession for luxury cars.  Her garage is a repertoire of luxury automobiles.

She has in her extensive carpool luxury cars like maroon Bentleys, orange Lamborghinis and Spider Ferraris, vintage Rolls Royce,  Mercedes G-Wagons, Lamborghini Aventador, a Rolls Royce Ghost and to the family’s favourite, Mercedes G-Wagons, etc.

It is said that her garage gets a constant upgrade on a monthly basis.

Autojosh.com presents the ultra-sexy car collection of Kylie Jenner.

See more photos HERE.

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by emilex1000: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
oboy81:
This Is real Money Oh confam Real Money!
If you have A Union or Fcmb Bank domiciliary Dollar Acc with VISA CARD oya Come let's make Money
How do i contact u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Gary Dourdan, "CSI", Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.