Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (37690 Views)

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Low Turnout: We Have Lost Faith In Buhari And Buratai - Borno People / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Jeojethro: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Wait don't wail yet you are yet to see something foolish southern traitor
hisexcellency34:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has dismissed the governorship/state Assembly election in the state as a sham and a mockery of democracy, saying that he has lost confidence in the nation’s democracy.

Okorocha, while addressing a mammoth crowd of aggrieved youths from various parts of the state who paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House, Owerri, accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of brazen complicity in the conduct of the exercise.

He warned that the sham, if allowed to prevail, would stultify the nation’s democratic system and promote injustice and iniquity to the highest crescendo.

“It is obvious that INEC in Imo is not guaranteeing us free, fair and credible election because Uche Nwosu, the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA), actually won the election but INEC criminally disbanded electoral officers of the Commission and introduced people from Abia College of Agriculture who arrived in the state at midnight.

They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”
https://www.independent.ng/ive-lost-confidence-in-nations-democracy-okorocha/
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Mtmike(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
yeye dey smell
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by justtoodark: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
can somebody tell this guy to shuttup...??

your people dont want to give you mandate no more to represent them....big deal....

park well....
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by justtoodark: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Omo! is that your pics and b00bs?

did i hear b00bs....??...let me see....

chai....
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by smileyoo: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
this man should be the last man to complain, especially after kidnapping inec officer, to announced false result to his own favour.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
You will all come back DISGRACED at the END MNK
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
You are not alone, Rochas. The 2019 election is a sham. Prof Yakubu, the INEC Chairman is a big disgrace. Buhari has zero integrity. Buhari is a criminal, an astute election rigger.
Engr Galadima is right when he said that Buhari and integrity should not be mentioned in the same sentence.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
MAD MAN.

No degree of denigration will be too severe for such a man. Please, freely blast him. I do hope, one day, his grandchildren will be surfing the internet and by chance come across these castigations so that they will ask, 'what manner of man was our grandfather?'
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Pratiba(f): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol! Look who's talking
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by ofwest47(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okoroshame you are the cause of your own problems, here is a governor who wants to make the state a complete family affairs. The father as the senator, the mother as the house of representative member, and the husband of the daughter as the state governor thereby the state becoming a family affair. It is even better to have happened now rather than this happening come 2023 when he will be demanding for the I Before Others " IBOs" ( courtesy Zik ) presidency and when this happens, Nigeria as a country will now become mainly I Before Others state affairs only.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Akuruoulo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
midnighter:
yepa

youre here talking.. instead of you to finish packing your belongings and vamoose before EFCC uses you to cook Ofe Owerre cheesy
are u an imolite?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
go an tell this story Ellen, zuma and co. u are here crying, when is not yet 29th may IDIOT
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pratiba:
Lol! Look who's talking
u kwanu see world don finish u
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by midnighter(f): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:
are u an imolite?

no but i feel their pain
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by ATinaC(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
We don't want u and ur son in law again. Na by force?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by akoaki(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
BrokenTV:
You did not lost faith in INEC when you rigged yourself in, in 2015 or when Buhari rigged himself in in 2019 abi, Oga abeg carry your load for head and save us of the pity.
Papa, cry me a river.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Pratiba(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Akuruoulo:
u kwanu see world don finish u

Chilax...No keep yourself for the matter
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by dvalllis: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Mr Okorosa, but you did not lose faith in Nigerian democracy when you wanted to force your son in law on the citizens of Imo state, or is that your own idea of democracy?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by suremanpatriot: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok is time to dismantle those statues imo state
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by suremanpatriot: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok is time to dismantle those statues imo state...
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
midnighter:

no but i feel their pain
☺� chisos but we aren't in hell , not even pain . we are very happy
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by orisa37: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2019
The Monkies are working under hash Buharinomics and Okorababoons are vomiting over eating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.