Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate (26002 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by ticoticotico: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
meobizy:
If NYSC said it’s not a problem what then do you want Nairalanders to do?

SPACE FOR SALE!
This is not a drill.
You can advertise anything here.
Hold your 80,000 NGN first.
I accept Western Union transfers, bank transfers, airtime equivalent and bitcoin.

People like to worry about little things, Oyinbo call it frivolity
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Joybringer: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?
. It happened to me but I corrected it before I passed out. Go to state secretariat, they will tell you the necessary step.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by muntimabissa: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
madgoat:

Okay... So your names were swapped and you feel its not an issue grin grin
Its alright
You have just nothing.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by LZAA: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dandsome:
Certificate that will be useless later? Ask those who have completed it. They will tell you
Them no know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by nairaproject: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by softwerk(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:
Contact a Graphic Designer/Printer to do another one for you with the names aligned correctlysmiley

That won't be forgery after all because anyone who contacts NYSC will discover you actually underwent the programme ... Your pictures are even in the NYSC Database sef

One of my friends lost all his certificates to a fire..For 3 years he kept on going to his schools so they can reissue another One, but no success as the red tape was too much...

Last last one graphic designer perfectly reproduced the certificates after he was shown the scanned copies of the lost certificates.....

2 chilled bottles of Goldberg for you Sir!

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by BrutusOj(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
See kids saying it does not matter. That swapped name could be someone' name. I dont answer people who call my first name first before my surname. I have an uncle who bears same name with me. The difference is that his credentials have his first name before the surname. So many fraud in Nigeria labour force cos of names.

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by AllenSpencer: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
Factfinder1:
Am sure they swapped it to give to a child of a Northern politicians child who studied abroad or graduated through quota system

“hijos de puta"
[/s]
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?

If by swap, you mean rearranged, then No it's not a problem, unless of course YOU WANNA BE A PERFECTIONIST OR Na my photo dey on top ur cert
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
So many names.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Ategberoson(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
why contradicting yourself. your name was rearrange go and meet your LI and if he says it doesn't mean then is nothing

if your name are chukwudi bolaji danjuma and is written like this danjuma chukwudi bolaji then no qualm

if your surname is at the last or at the beginning no problem but if is in the middle try and correct it
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You will be amazed that lots of us didn't even notice if it was swapped or even spelt correctly.

Haba my sister, how could missed the fact that ur name was swapped or misspelt grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Ategberoson(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
why contradicting yourself. your name was rearrange go and meet your LI and if he says it doesn't mean then is nothing

if your name is written chukwudi bolaji danjuma and is written like this danjuma chukwudi bolaji then no qualm

if your surname is at the last or at the beginning no problem but if is in the middle try and correct it

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by chubbyG(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:

Check my profile
I wrote a topic on something like this ...
Rectify it before going to camp

1 Like

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Evercurious(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
PLEASE GET IT RECTIFIED.. THE NAME ON THAT CERTIFICATE ISNT SAME AS YOURS..

PLS GET IT RECTIFIED ASAP
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Rosarie(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:
Contact a Graphic Designer/Printer to do another one for you with the names aligned correctlysmiley

That won't be forgery after all because anyone who contacts NYSC will discover you actually underwent the programme ... Your pictures are even in the NYSC Database sef

One of my friends lost all his certificates to a fire..For 3 years he kept on going to his schools so they can reissue another One, but no success as the red tape was too much...

Last last one graphic designer perfectly reproduced the certificates after he was shown the scanned copies of the lost certificates.....
it's forgery and ur friend can not use it in a place where certificate are checked with uv light
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Emyben(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:

I have a friend with same issue here sef. His NYSC cert. Lost it around October last year.
But he said he is being discouraged from towing same line.

I personally believe your certificate number is what matters most. If you have a scanned copy or snapped image before it got lost, better sef.
I wonder how reproducing it should now be an issue since you really attended the scheme and your name is in the database.

last last, It seems like forgery shaa
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by UrVillagePpl: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

If you want to indulge in politics or a political office, you better complain

nope that doesn't matter,,.

in the just concluded presidential election, some of the presidential aspirants were COE graduate with no nysc cert,. even though the lost the weren't disqualified..

so I don't think so..
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Offpoint: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
geezynoni:
"hijos de puta" - Cristiano Ronaldo
* Tu cerebro esta en tu pene* offpoint
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by obed2bk: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:

thats a bad advice you want her to commit a crime is either you go to nysc office in Abuja or you leave it like this
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by ujezeez(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
NYSC....shiorrrrr....total waste of time!!
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Mobsync(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:

It's a serious issue. You can resolve it at your NYSC state secretariat.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Emyben(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
obed2bk:
thats a bad advice you want her to commit a crime is either you go to nysc office in Abuja or you leave it like this

They wont give you another one nah
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rosarie:
it's forgery and ur friend can not use it in a place where certificate are checked with uv light

NYSC cert shows nothing under UV light, Na ordinary paper them they use, all that matters is the certificate code at the top of the cert.

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, though HE CAN REPRODUCE IT, ITS STILL FORGED AS IT WAS NOT ISSUED BY NYSC
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Bloggz74(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good people I have NYSC related issues too and anyone that can help with opinion will be appreciated.

Years back in was given exemption letter because according to them I have exceeded thirty years. I don't know who gave them my DOBBS but I wasn't the one because I never filled NYSC form.

Several appeal was made to the school authority to remobilize me but they were reluctant.

I moved on not sensing danger.

Several years after that it's causing me untold hardship at work place and switching job.

quote author=epicure post=76654710]My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?[/quote]
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Factfinder1:
Am sure they swapped it to give to a child of a Northern politicians child who studied abroad or graduated through quota system

“hijos de puta"

Very idiotic!

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
It's not an issue. It becomes a problem if one of the names is incorrect.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by 16inchdick: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You will be amazed that lots of us didn't even notice if it was swapped or even spelt correctly.

What year did you serve
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is when corruption is fighting back. Maybe someone has promised the Dude an handsome reward and subsequent release if he indict and blackmail Abba Kyari in the court
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by BrainSanitizer: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tell NYSC to issue another certificate to you with your name correctly written. It's a very big issue. Except you aren't planning to go far in life. If they are reluctant to issue you with a correct discharge certificate, sue them. In certification, Joseph Daniel Moses is very different from Moses Daniel Joseph. I'm talking from experience.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
16inchdick:

What year did you serve

'96 smiley
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by 16inchdick: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

'96 smiley

Hmmmm
Okay oooh that's cool I served 2013 sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos / Nma Is A Professional Association Not Regulatory Agency.. Nysc Get It Right / NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.