Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate (25723 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
An English man will tell u it is a problem because Mr john okafo is different form mr okafo john.... But luckily for u, we are in Nigeria so it is not a problem, here in naija but were I come from it is a very big problem, u will be thrown out immediately or charged for impersonating.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by greall12(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=tosyne2much post=76706011]Na NYSC come dey give you worry like this [/quote

I wonder ooo
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by felixawe(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?

Write to NYSC officially thru mail or tweet...It may worked against u 2mro
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by madgoat(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
muntimabissa:
You have just nothing.

E pain am oh grin grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Onelastgooddeed(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You will be amazed that lots of us didn't even notice if it was swapped or even spelt correctly.
then have your head checked
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by ndukwechinasa: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:
My name was swapped on my nysc certificate and when I complained, I was told its not an issue since the 3 names are included and spelt correctly. I need to know if this is true. Please if anyone had similar issue in the past, how did u go about it?
Visit a bank with your BVN name different from your Account Name just like your swapped case, then if u withdraw is not an issue.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
It matters die. Oga no sleep oo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by mfm04622: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
madgoat:

Okay... So your names were swapped and you feel its not an issue grin grin
Its alright

It doesn't matter as long as the names are all correctly spelt and all the 3 names are complete
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
iy is well
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by geezynoni: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Offpoint:

* Tu cerebro esta en tu pene* offpoint
no tienes cerebro
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Offpoint: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
geezynoni:
no tienes cerebro
Tu cerebro está lleno de batatas
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Chem20(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Does it matter?. It doesn't.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by stuffs4me(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:
Contact a Graphic Designer/Printer to do another one for you with the names aligned correctlysmiley

[b]That won't be forgery [/b]after all because anyone who contacts NYSC will discover you actually underwent the programme ... Your pictures are even in the NYSC Database sef

One of my friends lost all his certificates to a fire..For 3 years he kept on going to his schools so they can reissue another One, but no success as the red tape was too much...

Last last one graphic designer perfectly reproduced the certificates after he was shown the scanned copies of the lost certificates.....

Olodo... Its forgery.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Unity19(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Factfinder1:
Am sure they swapped it to give to a child of a Northern politicians child who studied abroad or graduated through quota system

“hijos de puta"

Oga, that is not what he is saying. he said he was giving his certificate but his names were not arranged the way it should be. for example, "Adeola Ifeoma Musa" written as Adeola Musa Ifeoma".
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by kristo123: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:

If your own 3 names are included and spelt correctly is not an issue.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by T4kbaba(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
buygala:
Contact a Graphic Designer/Printer to do another one for you with the names aligned correctlysmiley

That won't be forgery after all because anyone who contacts NYSC will discover you actually underwent the programme ... Your pictures are even in the NYSC Database sef

One of my friends lost all his certificates to a fire..For 3 years he kept on going to his schools so they can reissue another One, but no success as the red tape was too much...

Last last one graphic designer perfectly reproduced the certificates after he was shown the scanned copies of the lost certificates.....

Oluwole baddest!
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Factfinder1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Unity19:

Oga, that is not what he is saying. he said he was giving his certificate but his names were not arranged the way it should be. for example, "Adeola Ifeoma Musa" written as Adeola Musa Ifeoma".

I still don't care
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by muntimabissa: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
madgoat:

E pain am oh grin grin
?.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Geesaintagape: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Same thing happened to me I did nothing n nothing happened.
NYSC cert is only important if u don't have it
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by madgoat(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
muntimabissa:
?.
He is grieving in pain and now short of words grin grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by MikeB3(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
epicure:

It is not a BIG ISSUE! If you skeptical about it, you can back it up with a confirm court affidavit in order to satisfy all righteousness.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by KcMarShalL(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
It's a big problem oo. Better go and report.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Walexz02(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kingjames:
until one useless retired prostitude bank female teller refuse to pay you your hard earn money giving unreasonable reasons of name interchange on your BVN!

useless banking system
Oga wetin happen na
Na you and who dey fight grin grin
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
There was a document you filled during your registration, if that's what you filled then the fault is from you, if not the fault is from them, your names has to be the same in all your documents if not there will be a problem later in future, you have to submit it for correction and you will be given a certificate to show you served till when your original certificate will be ready.
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by lonelydora: 5:03am On Mar 17, 2019
buygala:

That won't be forgery after all because anyone who contacts NYSC will discover you actually underwent the programme ... Your pictures are even in the NYSC Database sef

Best advice
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by Mzbolar(f): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls do any 1 ve an idea if there is a problem if d names on OND result is nt arranged according to d 1 on ur other result, hope there wont b a problem registering at the camp
Re: My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate by nairaBenita: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
softwerk:

2 chilled bottles of Goldberg for you Sir!

Can you please send me a DM via WhatsApp
08171553850- Benita.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.