Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) (5354 Views)

Romantic Story :- The Repentant Virgin (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Actually Wole Soyinka, You Are The Real Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Stage was a reflection of his musical career,small.His time for preparation was up so he moved to the stage to meet the passive stares of the customers inside the club,they seemed more concerned with their drinks than his music.Jide was used to this,people hardly showed concern for his songs.

Just as he raised his head to start his performance,his eyes caught that of a girl,she seemed interested in what he was about do.She looked plain,not beautiful but she had this intense stare that made Jide unconfortable,throughout his performance.He tried in vain to avoid her gaze but failed.

Jide had a distorted performance but he had nothing to worry about as people were not really paying attention save for that particular girl.

The entrance to the club was directly facing the road,there Jide stood,trying to get a taxi to take him home.Just then he heard a feminine "hello" from behind him.It was her,her eyes shining more than the flourescent bulb outside the bar

"Hello"Jide replied,trying hard to put...........
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Out a manly voice.He always tried to sound that way infront of ladies becuase he understood that he needed to be attractive to the ladies to get to the biggest stage.

"My Name is Rose"She said,smiling.At the back of her mind,she prayed he doesn't notice a lack of surname in her introduction and the striking resemblance between her and the dictator.

"JIDE or Jigga if you want to go by my stage-name".Jide took in a deep glance at her

"You look familiar like...."Jide stopped his statement when he realized that she might not find it funny comparing her to a lady at a brothel ".....Never mind".

Her heart skipped a beat,she feared he already figured out her identity.She prayed her accent has not given her away.She put all those thoughts aside and instead gave him a smile.For some few seconds,they both stood silent,staring at each other then Jide broke the ice

"Your accent sounds foreign,bet you are not from Troll...Sorry Literaturesection as the pro-democracy activists are demanding"

For a moment,she....
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
sosa993:
Keep it up. Looking more and more interesting.
cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wanted to lie about her accent but she changed her mind,it was clear to all that her accent was foreign

"Well,I am not from here,I just came for a visit"

And so their conversation started and at the end they both exchanged mobile numbers and home address.

Jide felt like a child from there henceforth,he wanted to speak more,even to Clement.It was like he just got baptized,he felt no grudge,no anger,his heart felt light for the first time in a long while.

When he got home;He bust into the house,humming to one of his new track,feeling like Micheal Jackson,it was dark as usual

"Ahhh!,electricity"

He opened the window to let in the moon-light and was about to do a moon-walk when he noticed that there was an audience to witness his performance

"Hey!,Clement"He said,his voice bright and clear like he was about to sing.The shining eyes in the room didn't seem pleased any bit by Jide's once-in-a-blue-moon pleasantries,the face was stern and it was as if he was pulling out something from its pocket

"Clement is
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Divepen1 please give me an assessment of my performance on this story,please.Thanks
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by shreder(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
I invite my thousand host of alternate accounts to fill dis place,I make up for half d population of NL
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
#WWWoveWentWorldWide
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ikechizoba I just saw you here,you better not leave without a comment,okay
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by doctorexcel: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bros i don land hope am 4given?
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2019
doctorexcel:
Bros i don land hope am 4given?
Go sin no more
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wadewaltz:
grin
Wadewaltz:
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by doctorexcel: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Weldone. Waiting for more update. Is there something you can do about the shortness of the update? And most update always end up truncated.
All in all weldone sir
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Evold: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
I'm reporting late. Finally a good piece from the chief troll. Following all the way cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Evold:
I'm reporting late. Finally a good piece from the chief troll. Following all the way cool
Thanks for remembering my title even thought you missed a word,it is "Commander-in-Chief of Trolling(CCT).Wadewaltz"

Eberechi24 come and see how to address me your lordship,from now on.

1 Like

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
doctorexcel:
Weldone. Waiting for more update. Is there something you can do about the shortness of the update? And most update always end up truncated.
All in all weldone sir
There is nothing I can do but there is something you can do

1.Buy me a new phone

2.Buy me a laptop

wink grin
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
"Clement is that you?"Jide asked when he noticed that the person stretched forth his right hand after removing something from his pocket.If it was someone else,Jide would have ducked at that moment but thinking it was Clement he stood still.

The three loud bangs pierced through the night air as Jide dropped to the floor.The Shooter left the room after,even getting his leg across the body he just gunned down.He came out of the house to the blind embrace of nights darkness.

Rose felt so happy on her way home

"Who gave this guy the right to be making me act this childish?"she asked herself over and again.She just left Jide and would easily catch up with him if she decides to run at the direction which he had followed but to her it felt like eternity.She stopped for a moment,she felt so childish.

"I might be damn older than this guy"She murmured to herself.That did not stop her attraction.She turned around and saw the shape of Jide going down the road,she was glad he had not taken a taxi as she showed a...TBC
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Jcole1985(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
doctorexcel:
All in all weldone sir
You are write,nice work OP anyway.
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by doctorexcel: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wadewaltz:
There is nothing I can do but there is something you can do
1.Buy me a new phone
2.Buy me a laptop
wink grin
lol
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Clean peer of heels and made haste for him.She saw his figure for sometime but soon he dissappeared.

She followed his trail in the darkness a little and was about to turn around when she heard the loud bang.She was scared out of her wits and turned around swiftly to run away that neighbourhood as the bang sounded so close.She only took few steps before another bang sounded,this time it was closer.

It was her,the bullet piercing through the back of her head.She died at the spot not lasting more than few seconds.

By this time,the police was already alerted and the assasin was in full alert that the police would be arriving anytime soon.There was an easy way to escape,he was a federal assassin and Wadewaltz,the harbinger of death was not the one to cut corners in bringing death to those on his part.The assassin had a car just a few poles down the street and that was how he escaped from the neighbourhood,knowing fully well that even if he leaves an evidence behind,the police would be too sloppy as they.....TBC
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
DIVEPEN1 please drop a comment.Tanx
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jigsawkillah cum check dis out
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Ann2012(f): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm am just passing by,

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ann2012:
Well done OP

its been a while baby,
please be mine

you got me thinking much abt you dear,

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
okafor200:
Hmmmm am just passing by,
baba olowo
I don't want you here,on my thread
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
okafor200:

its been a while baby, please be mine
you got me thinking much abt you dear,
baba olowo
Don't embarass ursef here
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wadewaltz:

I don't want you here,on my thread

hmmm is it everytime you dey vex and quarell,

am a two faced guy,
i like been at peace,
and once you want war i can give you that to the limit,

but i told you i came here in peace and not for fight,
looks like i have to withdraw me insulting you in my thread,
its now negatively affecting the way you address me this days,
but you know you started it first,

abeg i came in peace and dont stop a nigga who came here in peace,

wont say anything contrary to what is been said here
thats my promise to you wadewaltz,

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okafor200 as long as it is peace you seek,it is peace you will get
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Okafor200 as long as it is peace you seek,it is peace you will get

yes i never intended to take this too far with the war of words,
but it all just happened,
also and i came here in peace to support you who was once a good nigga,

but am still confused here abeg na me go go take seat go sidon abi na you wadewaltz go go sidon for where audence dem dey,

the thing dey do me like say na my thread be this,

hahahahaahahahaha
come o,
baba olowo don really craze ooo
abeg lets have fun here

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Jcole1985(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okafor200 please o,allow Wadewaltz to kontinu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) / The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) / Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.