Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) (5359 Views)

Romantic Story :- The Repentant Virgin (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Actually Wole Soyinka, You Are The Real Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jcole1985:
Okafor200 please o,allow Wadewaltz to kontinu

hmmm you have spoken well my nigga

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Ann2012(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
okafor200:

its been a while baby,
please be mine

you got me thinking much abt you dear,

baba olowo

Keep thinking grin
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by okafor200(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ann2012:

Keep thinking grin

you know i really love you dear

baba olowo
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
They usually were.He drove straigth to the Ware-house where Clement was taken to before and met Wadewaltz there along with his securities.

"I have done it,sir"The assasin said to a Wadewaltz that didn't seem impressed.

Little did the dictator know that he just lost his only child and his only blood in the whole world.He had lost all his family due to some dirty politics he played way-back as a democratic politician,reason he has tried his very best to keep her identity a secret.

The next day,he turned on the Television and the news was reporting the two new dead bodies found on a street.He knew it was his handwork and although he ordered for a single person to be killed,he had two.He would have punished the assasin for this act of disobedience if he had not had one of his agents send him as early-bird to Judgement last night.

Wadewaltz had a never ending list of security agents and federal assasins.He could have all killed and request new ones if he wanted and the numbers would stay the same or even......
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Multiply.It is a simple logic,times are hard and people would do anything for money and that was what Wadewaltz had,MONEY or rather state's money.

He took his bath and was ready for the day,he had a meeting with diplomats who were on his neck as the date of expiration of his time in office was coming to an end and he was yet to make any plan for hand-over,making the international community to worry.

Clement felt a bit of guilt but his happiness was on the higher side.For a moment,he forgot he was still in Troll and was still under a dictator,atleast he got rid of one as he was under two before.The world felt fresh again,the toxic city felt like the countryside,he could not wait for the cops to leave with the body and their Trespass-tapes even though he knew he might have to clear that up himself.The police was that lazy and it could not be over-emphasized.For now he would have to make do with this Hotel,brothel,pub or whatever the owner had in mind when building it.He was wasting money but he was well
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Furnished with money by Wadewaltz so he could carry out his investigation without any hitch.

His room was upstairs and he was feeling bored.He could not sleep either as the sounds from downstairs kept him awake.He for once thought of Jide and his musical ambition,the good years when they were friends,the time he tried to hide that letter from a girl but was not all successful.The feeling of guilt was starting to creep back in so he decided to get things out of his mind.He went to the pub downstairs that would not allow him sleep.While climbing down the stairs he made a mental note to move to a more expensive hotel the next morning as he was not really enjoying the noise from the pub.

Downstairs at the pub,it was rowdy,night crawlers everywhere and prostitutes.There was this strange man at a corner discussing in hush tone with a strong-looking guy.Their eyes met once and he looked elsewhere.Clement wondered why they were discussing in whispers under this loud music and rowdiness.A couple of drinks later
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
And Clement was tipsy,he decided to try-out the doll-house.

The entrance was a single door down an alley with doors by your side and female hooker names like Chrystal,Rexxy e.t.c on top of it.

"Rexxy,bexxy,sexy,they all sound infected to me"Clement said to himself in his drunken state as he walked past the doors reading the names above

"I bet they all look ugly.......Haha....This sounds nice and uninfected,M-A-R-I-A"He pushed a door open to meet a woman in a little advanced age but still good looking with a young body,scantily dressed with a short gown,on the bed and a man who was shuffling to put on his clothes

"Men,learn how to knock"The man said with a red face,not really pleased as he exited the room.Clement wanted to point-out the fact that he had a ring on but he was already out of ear-shot Then he focused on the woman on the bed.

"A MILF,Me likey"he said still tipsy as he staggered to the bed.

"That will cost you some"She said stretching out her palm for money,Clement didn't bother to ask
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Time for good criticism
Ishilove
Divepen1
Sokodobo
Centino
Fictioncritic
Larrysun
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Time for good criticism
Ishilove
Divepen1
Sokodobo
Centino
Fictioncritic
Larrysun
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
bizza45 ehmusshogun greeeneyes amiablejudy tsharp rapsodi6 meneski drewsman SILVER1996 kimkardashain jagugu88li evajael ayamconfidence frankenstein do4luv14

THIS GROUP JUST COME WITH A COMMENT AND LEAVE YOUR CRITICISM BEHIND
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Time for good criticism
Ishilove
Divepen1
Sokodobo
Centino
Fictioncritic
Larrysun
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
adeosuntunde, Hamid7, Ayanfe29, Doubra12, Kaycee9242, do4luv14,Intermilanfan, germaphobe
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by germaphobe(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
ride on bro, we dey ur back
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wadewaltz:
adeosuntunde, Hamid7, Ayanfe29, Doubra12, Kaycee9242, do4luv14,Intermilanfan, germaphobe
Ride on,bro.
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Centino: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Time for good criticism

Ishilove

Divepen1

Sokodobo

Centino

Fictioncritic

Larrysun

i don land. you say you don repent? grin
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Centino:

i don land. you say you don repent? grin
Some how some how grin abeg drop a critical comment for me,boss

1 Like

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Ride on,bro.
Thanks mon cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
germaphobe:
ride on bro, we dey ur back
Abeg move to my right side,yansh dey my back and we don't know who is who nowadays,HOMO don full 9Ja off-lately cool wink

1 Like

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by adeosuntunde: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Abeg move to my right side,yansh dey my back and we don't know who is who nowadays,HOMO don full 9Ja off-lately cool wink

Lol,oga easy
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Lol,oga easy
grin cool wink cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Lol,oga easy
grin cool wink cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Lol,oga easy
grin cool wink cool
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Centino: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Some how some how grin abeg drop a critical comment for me,boss

Okay...Firstly, the posts are too short, man. Makes it seem hurried and an afterthought. To do good prose, you must sit down to it and that will show in your output. Do you check your word count? Try for 700 words at every sitting for a start and then increase it. I'd take 700 words every two or three days rather than a paragraph five times a day. So what I'll like to see with the next update is something a bit lengthy. I'm pressed for time so I haven't read everything but I'll try. But first, let's see that you are putting in the shift.

Keep up the work bro and happy repentance grin
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Centino:

Okay...Firstly, the posts are too short, man. Makes it seem hurried and an afterthought. To do good prose, you must sit down to it and that will show in your output. Do you check your word count? Try for 700 words at every sitting for a start and then increase it. I'd take 700 words every two or three days rather than a paragraph five times a day. So what I'll like to see with the next update is something a bit lengthy. I'm pressed for time so I haven't read everything but I'll try. But first, let's see that you are putting in the shift.

Keep up the work bro and happy repentance grin
Actually,I'm on a small phone right now reason why my Updates are shorter than my days of Trolling grin ,the word count on it is a thousand.When I get a new phone,the updates would be longer and better.Thanks man,I appreciate.Happy Repentance to Me!.

1 Like

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by bizza45: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
oga I dey follow u for back, I no get time to criticise anyone. me wey no sabi spell book ... abeg make i enjoy d story joor.. just make sure u dey update am always

1 Like

Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Someone help me with a picture of a snake.FP is a must
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lalasticlala,If I change the name to Transformation of a Snake,will I make FP?
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
About her price,he paid becuase he was rich according to the circumstances in the country.Wadewaltz was a benevolent leader to him at that point.

He was just unbuckling his belt to let his trousers met his shoes on the floor when Karma happened.Not in it truest sense but at the same time in it's truest sense.A man opened the door without knocking just like he did to the man before.He wore a mask with a Smith and Wesson on his right-hand accesserized by a ring,a simple one,a wedding ring,a cheap wedding ring......The same as the one on the hand of the man before him.

Clement thought it was him the man came for.He cursed Wadewaltz untill he started feeling guilty too when he remembered what he did to Jide.He closed his eyes and felt religious just like he felt the last time Wadewaltz came for him.

It was taking a while,he thought perhaps the assasin was taking aim.At that moment he forgot about the beautiful call-girl....Woman,he was about to literally release all his energy on.Bang!,Bang!..............TBC
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wadewaltz was woken up by a call,he hated being woken up like this and a death sentence on this intruder of his Celestial sleep was the least punishment.After a couple of minutes,answering "Hmm's" and "Okay" to the person(actually the total number of response he gave was just three,at the beginning,half way through the conversation and at the end) he was assured the intruder was deserving of a death sentence even if he hadn't woken him up from his only moment of peace.

Wadewaltz was a god and he was working hard to see the G turn to a capital letter.He hummed to his favourite tune,a song he heard from the back of the brothel on the predecessor of his routine visit to the,by now,Late Maria that got him shot.He was later informed by his driver that the singer was an upcoming musician in the city called Jigga.

The thought of Maria brought the thought of his daughter to his mind

"Shit"he said as he grabbed his phone again.He hadn't spoken to his daughter in a long while.She would be mad by now........TBC
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by doctorexcel: 3:25am On May 01, 2019
This is an encouraging write up but please note the following
1. The use of suspense should be done to arose the interest of the reader. For now the suspense seems as if the writer is lost
2. The character of the president should be well developed
3. Please try to make the update longer or post 4 or 5 updates together once in 2 or 3 days

ALL IN ALL, WELDONE AND MORE oyel ON YOUR HEAD
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Doubra12(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2019
Nice story
Re: Transmitting Live From The Office Of The Gcfr(a Troll's Repentant Story) by Wadewaltz(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2019
Doubra12:
Nice story
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Devils Advocate- The 666 (I Am Not Responsible For Whatever You See Or Read) / The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) / Do You Want To Learn How To Write Stories? Let's Start Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.