Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good Evening All, I Hv A Bf Whom I Luv Very Much. Recently We Had A Quarrel And It Started When He Picked My Call. At First I Refused Letting Him Pick The Call But I Let Him Since I Had Nothing To Hide. When He Picked The Call, It Was A Male Friend On The Line And According To Him, He Said My Friend Insulted Him Over The Phone, Then He Started Accusing Me Of Cheating And Not Loving Him That I Was Just Deceiving Him All This While, I Tried Defending Myself But He Wouldn't Hear Of It So I Got Angry And Left His Place, We Didn't Talk For About 2days Cos I Refused Picking His Calls Cos I Knew He Just Wanted 2 Put More Blames On Me.Then The Next Day, I Called 2 Apologize Tho I Wasn't At Fault But I Value My Relationship More So I Had 2 Do It. But He Told Me Sumtin That Made Me Feel Very Bad And Cry, Cos Since We Started Dating Since October Last Year We Never Had Sex Cos I Was A Virgin And Wasn't Ready 2 Give It Up Yet But I Did And He Told Me That He's Not Sure He Disvirgined Me And He Said More Too. Wat Do I Do?
Re: What Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
you should stop dating IMMATURE kids who are insecure about you having male friends, and instead focus on your life, looking to date mature/responsible men. any man who want to answer your phone because they are jealous etc are deadbeats who are just ONE excuse away from giving shiiit because of some of THEIR insecurities.

btw NO MATTER how much you care for someone, you should NEVER apologize for something you didnt do (or something you fully well know you are RIGHT about)

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
ok, can we hear from the young man b4 goin into conclusion?

Let's knw hu is playin victim.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Aiyye! Wasted the hymen on that nigga.

He's emotionally abusive. He knows full well he was the one who delflowered you, but because he's irrationally insecure and jealous, he wants to hurt you back.

He said those things deliberately because he knows they'll get to you. Toxic relationship. Leave now before he hurts you more.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
He Said I'm Disrespectful, Disobedient, Stubborn,not Caring, Not Loving And Don't Heed To Advice Which He Has Never Told Me Before After All The Sacrifices I Made For Him, Even After All These Things I Still Apologised But He's Grown Cold Towards Me. A Friend Asked Me To Move On But I'm Finding It Difficult.
Re: What Do I Do? by raphretle: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Your friend advice you to move on you refuse... Oya stay there na...

AS FOR ME, AM MOVING TO THE NEXT-LEVEL
Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
you should stop dating IMMATURE kids who are insecure about you having male friends, and instead focus on your life, looking to date mature/responsible men. any man who want to answer your phone because they are jealous etc are deadbeats who are just ONE excuse away from giving shiiit because of some of THEIR insecurities.

btw NO MATTER how much you care for someone, you should NEVER apologize for something you didnt do (or something you fully well know you are RIGHT about)
Thank You
Re: What Do I Do? by SaucyBenks(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mabella18... Your bf knows where he's heading... Those male friends will Bleep you one day n I know you won't tell him.....

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mabella18:
He Said I'm Disrespectful, Disobedient, Stubborn,not Caring, Not Loving And Don't Heed To Advice Which He Has Never Told Me Before After All The Sacrifices I Made For Him, Even After All These Things I Still Apologised But He's Grown Cold Towards Me. A Friend Asked Me To Move On But I'm Finding It Difficult.

...and let us all guess?! he thinks he is perfect in every ways, right?

he doesnt want a gf, he wants a submissive obedient servant who will lower themselves to his every whim....
Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Aiyye! Wasted the hymen on that nigga.

He's emotionally abusive. He knows full well he was the one who delflowered you, but because he's irrationally insecure and jealous, he wants to hurt you back.

He said those things deliberately because he knows they'll get to you. Toxic relationship. Leave now before he hurts you more.

Thank You, I'm Working On It Already. Just That Its Difficult, But I'll Achieve It Soon.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by nuggarito: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Truth be told with my experience in dating Nigerian girls. There's an untold part of this story. Babe you may have emotionally cheated, if not you wouldn't have apologized. You may have been flirting with other guys thinking it was harmless till he tried to know xup. You may have apologized to him because you feel guilty. Nigerian girls are playmakers dem know ground. Believe it or not. My #5 opinion.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by nelsonebby(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
I can't read this.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...and let us all guess?! he thinks he is perfect in every ways, right?

he doesnt want a gf, he wants a submissive obedient servant who will lower themselves to his every whim....

Lol continue.. I see u cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? by Offpoint: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2019
I wanted to say something reasonable to you until I came across the "After all the sacrifices I made for him" what sacrifice precisely? do you sponsored him in anyway? or you're referring to the sex as the sacrifice?

If your boyfriend is a jackass, dump him and move on. If you didn't sponsored or assist financially in anyway cut me the bullcrap of sacrifice...

He was dating you and you were dating him, you both f##ked each other, if shít ain't working out as expected you move on with your life. I just hate the sacrifices shît.
Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 4:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:
I wanted to say something reasonable to you until I came across the "After all the sacrifices I made for him" what sacrifice precisely? do you sponsored him in anyway? or you're referring to the sex as the sacrifice?

If your boyfriend is a jackass, dump him and move on. If you didn't sponsored or assist financially in anyway cut me the bullcrap of sacrifice...

He was dating you and you were dating him, you both f##ked each other, if shít ain't working out as expected you move on with your life. I just hate the sacrifices shît.
The Sex Sacrifice Isn't The Sacrifice I'm Talking About.
Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 4:34am On Mar 15, 2019
nuggarito:
Truth be told with my experience in dating Nigerian girls. There's an untold part of this story. Babe you may have emotionally cheated, if not you wouldn't have apologized. You may have been flirting with other guys thinking it was harmless till he tried to know xup. You may have apologized to him because you feel guilty. Nigerian girls are playmakers dem know ground. Believe it or not. My #5 opinion.
I Didn't Flirt With Other Guys Neither Did I Cheat.
Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 4:46am On Mar 15, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Mabella18... Your bf knows where he's heading... Those male friends will Bleep you one day n I know you won't tell him.....
Yeah I Thought I Knew Where He Was Heading Until It Became Too Much. I Couldn't Even Make A Phone Call Without Him Asking Who I Was On The Phone With If He Tried Calling My Line And It Was Busy.
Re: What Do I Do? by Apination(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2019
It is normal thing guys do to the girls they disvirgined, do not beg him, he knows very well he's your first, give him big space his conscience will judge him if he has one undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Apination:
It is normal thing guys do to the girls they disvirgined, do not beg him, he knows very well he's your first, give him big space his conscience will judge him if he has one undecided
I Appreciate.......Thanks
Re: What Do I Do? by Offpoint: 6:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:

Alright baby move on with your life if you feel he isn't worth of you.
like I always said "A partner who doesn't trust you him/her is like a time bomb waiting to explode" your life is locked up with no freedom of any sort.... can you risk that?

if you finally get married, he automatically becomes the owner of your life, everyone around you will be a suspect. He's going to detect where you go and when you come back... who you greet and you don't. An innocent smile will be mistaken for sometimes else.

Don't waste your time with a jackass, don't even try to make it work.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Mabella18(f): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:

Alright baby move on with your life if you feel he isn't worth of you.
like I always said "A partner who doesn't trust you him/her is like a time bomb waiting to explode" your life is locked up with no freedom of any sort.... can you risk that?

if you finally get married, he automatically becomes the owner of your life, everyone around you will be a suspect. He's going to detect where you go and when you come back... who you greet and you don't. An innocent smile will be mistaken for sometimes else.

Don't waste your time with a jackass, don't even try to make it work.
Thank You Very Much
Re: What Do I Do? by Offpoint: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:
Thank You Very Much
You're welcome, ignore my hash words... I serve people the truth raw.
Re: What Do I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
undecided Stupid kids...
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You do not need to cry over the virginity stuff. You wanted sez that is why you gave it up to him. Other wise you would keep yourself till marriage.

Anyways, the guy is simply tired of you. He doesn't love you and you probably now irritate him. Only a matter of time before he stops picking your call and ends it.

Welcome to the game dear. Giving sex does not equate keeping a man. You have learnt your lesson.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Double Post
Re: What Do I Do? by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:
Good Evening All, I Hv A Bf Whom I Luv Very Much. Recently We Had A Quarrel And It Started When He Picked My Call. At First I Refused Letting Him Pick The Call But I Let Him Since I Had Nothing To Hide. When He Picked The Call, It Was A Male Friend On The Line And According To Him, He Said My Friend Insulted Him Over The Phone, Then He Started Accusing Me Of Cheating And Not Loving Him That I Was Just Deceiving Him All This While, I Tried Defending Myself But He Wouldn't Hear Of It So I Got Angry And Left His Place, We Didn't Talk For About 2days Cos I Refused Picking His Calls Cos I Knew He Just Wanted 2 Put More Blames On Me.Then The Next Day, I Called 2 Apologize Tho I Wasn't At Fault But I Value My Relationship More So I Had 2 Do It. But He Told Me Sumtin That Made Me Feel Very Bad And Cry, Cos Since We Started Dating Since October Last Year We Never Had Sex Cos I Was A Virgin And Wasn't Ready 2 Give It Up Yet But I Did And He Told Me That He's Not Sure He Disvirgined Me And He Said More Too. Wat Do I Do?

O ga o, trust is essential in a good relationship. Give him time to cool down but if he insists that he doesn't trust you, please let him go

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by WisdomHunter(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2019
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][quote author=Mabella18 post=76663209]Good Evening All, I Hv A Bf Whom I Luv Very Much. Recently We Had A Quarrel And It Started When He Picked My Call. At First I Refused Letting Him Pick The Call But I Let Him Since I Had Nothing To Hide. When He Picked The Call, It Was A Male Friend On The Line And According To Him, He Said My Friend Insulted Him Over The Phone, Then He Started Accusing Me Of Cheating And Not Loving Him That I Was Just Deceiving Him All This While, I Tried Defending Myself But He Wouldn't Hear Of It So I Got Angry And Left His Place, We Didn't Talk For About 2days Cos I Refused Picking His Calls Cos I Knew He Just Wanted 2 Put More Blames On Me.Then The Next Day, I Called 2 Apologize Tho I Wasn't At Fault But I Value My Relationship More So I Had 2 Do It. But He Told Me Sumtin That Made Me Feel Very Bad And Cry, Cos Since We Started Dating Since October Last Year We Never Had Sex Cos I Was A Virgin And Wasn't Ready 2 Give It Up Yet But I Did And He Told Me That He's Not Sure He Disvirgined Me And He Said More Too. Wat Do I Do?[/quote
Abeg don't take, he wants you to become a hoe
Re: What Do I Do? by BIGGIE121(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:
hey am single and searching lets hook up so that i can heip you move oncheesycheesy,,,,,,

my advice for u is that you should try and forget about him for naw , stop calling him and stop picking his calls,he would eventually come around if he loves u, but if he does not come around i will be here waiting for you,(winks)

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Legolast: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2019
There is a saying that says "give it time, even give time time". In short, give him space if he loves you he will come back to his senses and if he don't, kindly move on. Virginity no be achievement, me sef can't marry virgin based on my experience.

I am a guy, I can tell you I have been in your shoe before. I know you might be like "how can I guy be in my shoe?" It was very though, but at last I gave time time. If you wan know I can tell you sha

Don't mind my below comment o

If you're having problems with your man/woman, don't come online and be making other people think all men/women are dogs...

Carry your dog to VET
Re: What Do I Do? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:

Yeah I Thought I Knew Where He Was Heading Until It Became Too Much. I Couldn't Even Make A Phone Call Without Him Asking Who I Was On The Phone With If He Tried Calling My Line And It Was Busy.
and most times, your calls are with guys right?

N you expect a healthy relationship like that? Or does he mingle with girls the way you do, be sincere
Re: What Do I Do? by badadvice(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2019
I'll advise you go and beg him again and again till he comes to his senses and realise how much he loves you.
You cant let pride and hurt ruin your relationship with the love of your life.
Thats why i love telemundo.
They dont let little things like this hinder their love.

Re: What Do I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Mabella18:

what is it then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Friend Doing Anything Wrong? / SAD AGAIN — Mark Zuckerberg Why? What Have I Done To You? / Share Your Ashawo proverb Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.