Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

It’s Better I Die - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Better I Die (2454 Views)

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira / Father Vs Mother: Who Does It Better? / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Better I Die by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:

I really do not like responding to messages like this but let me correct your thinking . You do not have to engage in fraud to make money bro. What have I really achieved that is so special that cannot be achieved with hard work ? Bro tell me.

Look man, I have worked my ass out bro . When I dropped out of school , my dad warned me about a particular cousin and their family and tried to pain them in a bad light . That cousin linked me up with someone in Lagos and I hussled in a ship day and night bro. Cold hammer my life . My whole life be life refrigerator and I was asthmatic and I had to do it. Ventolin inhaler and aminophylline injection go school for my body . You do not sit in the comfort of your home and pass judgement , people go throw a lot . My plan was to work in the ship for one year and make enough to go back to school as the pay was good. I worked with Arabs bro and during my one year, things started changing . A new set of Arabs where brought in and they where homo sexuals . Bros , I had to run as I was almost raped and they threatened to throw in the middle of the sea . The hussle to Bleep ass was real. I left there and went to work with Indians bro. They where better off but don’t pay much as they complain of government and no
Money but I had to manage. Some Nigerian guys had to present their ass to the Arabs to remain onboard. I worked with the Indians and I was able to save some cash bro . Whenever I am off, I had friend who sells wrist watches and necklaces and I told him the Indians I work with love wristwatches . I introduced him and he made his first supply which was about 370k . The Indians later discovered the watches where fake and I was used as the sacrificial lamb . I lost the job . I tried looking for a better job on board but I couldn’t get any . I then met a guy who was into oil theft for naval officers . He introduced me and asked me to start work in two weeks . I later got a news from his brother that he died and was killed by propeller . The little I gathered I wanted to cross into Europe throw Morocco and desert movement and I was about making the move when my pastor called and asked me to stop every movement that he had a vision and saw me dead. I then met a friend I knew in school and he told me about Georgia and that Georgia is a good country . I told him I had some money and wanted to do business . He convinced me to go to Georgia and buy clothes and sell and he also said he can link me up to Ankara turkey . I started that business bro and I was almost duped but I held my ground bro . Na Beijing person never enter buy goods. Bros , men dey wey hussle legit . The only problem I have is family , they do not see my effort to help . I work my ass out just to help but they fucking don’t care .
Am sorry I came too hard on you.
I am surprised that someone with your level of exposure will still allow himself to be taken advantage of.
In Africa children are seen as properties so dont expect that your parents will treat you any better.

Your father has no atom of respect or good plans for you, it is your responsibility at your age to identify that and work hard to make your life better without allowing anyone to blackmail you emotionally.

I am telling you this cos I also have some experience about the challenge you are facing with your family, your father is selfish, lazy, unfaithful and probably depressed, he has lived his own life, be a man for once.

Move on with your life without him, the only person you should break your back for now is your sister. Dont think too much about your parents for now, maybe in future when you break through and have made your own money but for now your life will waste away if you dont isolate yourself , toughen up, resisit the emotional blackmail and make a success of your life.

I am sorry if I was too hard on you earlier, but you need to act like a man now. You are a man just as your dad, he has lived his life and made his choices dont allow your own children call you a lazy man because of your lazy father.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by Jagaban880: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op is indeed a hustler........

your p.man is irresponsible ...and he is trying by all mean necessary to hinder you from progressing ...but God pass am....yeye papa dem full everywhere
fget your p man...concentrate on yourself,mumcy and ur sis

free your p man make him continue to enjoy himself....
Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Guitarlife:

Am sorry I came too hard on you.
I am surprised that someone with your level of exposure will still allow himself to be taken advantage of.
In Africa children are seen as properties so dont expect that your parents will treat you any better.

Your father has no atom of respect or good plans for you, it is your responsibility at your age to identify that and work hard to make your life better without allowing anyone to blackmail you emotionally.

I am telling you this cos I also have some experience about the challenge you are facing with your family, your father is selfish, lazy, unfaithful and probably depressed, he has lived his own life, be a man for once.

Move on with your life without him, the only person you should break your back for now is your sister. Dont think too much about your parents for now, maybe in future when you break through and have made your own money but for now your life will waste away if you dont isolate yourself , toughen up, resisit the emotional blackmail and make a success of your life.

I am sorry if I was too hard on you earlier, but you need to act like a man now. You are a man just as your dad, he has lived his life and made his choices dont allow your own children call you a lazy man because of your lazy father.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
If this story is true,God i thank you for the type of parents I have

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
You think you have issues, and then read stuff like this and realise you're blessed indeed.

Op, you need to grow a thick skin and start catering to your own needs, otherwise you will just die before your time. This has helped me

YOLO

3 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by Oyindidi(f): 3:11am On Mar 16, 2019
X2ksed:

Thanks boss
Go pay house for another place cut all ties with that your father till you're man enough to say no to all his demands and wahala.

I no dey keep toxic people around me.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Oyindidi:
Go pay house for another place cut all ties with that your father till you're man enough to say no to all his demands and wahala.

I no dey keep toxic people around me.

Thanks
Re: It’s Better I Die by Oyindidi(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2019
X2ksed:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: It’s Better I Die by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Please Don't Commit Sucide For Sake Of Your Mom.
Re: It’s Better I Die by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2019
X2ksed:

Thanks boss
Kindly cut ties with your toxic family for now. You didn't create yourself so you don't have d right to end it. Block your dad's number. Now ain't d time for silly sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by Mizwisdom(f): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
OP, why do you care so much about your dad's impression of you? you want to kill yourself cause your dad nags you? that's weird
Re: It’s Better I Die by CanadianNaija: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
The only problem I see here is you. You’re a weak person, and people like you will forever be taken advantage of.

Why is your mother holding your money when you’re not an illiterate? That’s how your family keeps knowing how much you have.
You behave like a child, so you’ll keep being treated as one.

You don’t owe your parents nada! If you give your mum money for upkeep, it’s because you want to it’s not your job to do so.
Do not let obligation to kill you, if dem find you today your family will still survive, they won’t die of hunger.

You better sit down and give yourself brain, else you’ll never rise above that level of poverty you just described up there.
Also, I hope you don’t intend to bring somebody’s daughter into this mess with your over-dependent family?

6 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by cococandy(f): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2019
You need to cut him off.

Also learn from him and never be the kind of husband and father he is.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by ladygudhead(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
X2ksed:

I really do not like responding to messages like this but let me correct your thinking . You do not have to engage in fraud to make money bro. What have I really achieved that is so special that cannot be achieved with hard work ? Bro tell me.

Look man, I have worked my ass out bro . When I dropped out of school , my dad warned me about a particular cousin and their family and tried to pain them in a bad light . That cousin linked me up with someone in Lagos and I hussled in a ship day and night bro. Cold hammer my life . My whole life be life refrigerator and I was asthmatic and I had to do it. Ventolin inhaler and aminophylline injection go school for my body . You do not sit in the comfort of your home and pass judgement , people go throw a lot . My plan was to work in the ship for one year and make enough to go back to school as the pay was good. I worked with Arabs bro and during my one year, things started changing . A new set of Arabs where brought in and they where homo sexuals . Bros , I had to run as I was almost raped and they threatened to throw in the middle of the sea . The hussle to Bleep ass was real. I left there and went to work with Indians bro. They where better off but don’t pay much as they complain of government and no
Money but I had to manage. Some Nigerian guys had to present their ass to the Arabs to remain onboard. I worked with the Indians and I was able to save some cash bro . Whenever I am off, I had friend who sells wrist watches and necklaces and I told him the Indians I work with love wristwatches . I introduced him and he made his first supply which was about 370k . The Indians later discovered the watches where fake and I was used as the sacrificial lamb . I lost the job . I tried looking for a better job on board but I couldn’t get any . I then met a guy who was into oil theft for naval officers . He introduced me and asked me to start work in two weeks . I later got a news from his brother that he died and was killed by propeller . The little I gathered I wanted to cross into Europe throw Morocco and desert movement and I was about making the move when my pastor called and asked me to stop every movement that he had a vision and saw me dead. I then met a friend I knew in school and he told me about Georgia and that Georgia is a good country . I told him I had some money and wanted to do business . He convinced me to go to Georgia and buy clothes and sell and he also said he can link me up to Ankara turkey . I started that business bro and I was almost duped but I held my ground bro . Na Beijing person never enter buy goods. Bros , men dey wey hussle legit . The only problem I have is family , they do not see my effort to help . I work my ass out just to help but they fucking don’t care .
guy take it easy. Please just take a deep breath now, ok. Oya please promise us you will not kill yourself, please just give us this promise NOW! yes now on nairaland.

If you die your family will mourn you for just few weeks and move on, yea. all you efforts in this life will just be wasted. I understand how u love and are concerned about family success. It pushed u to do all that. Trust me it's when u r gone they start telling of ur good deeds. Your father is taking advantage of ur generosity to them, dat is bad but please don't love him less.

Your story is even better than some person's . You even have the moni to spend though u really worked your ass out for it. Thank God it was a legit hustle becos me too was questioning ur "hustle".

I don't even know how to advise u as this is ur family. Just take things easy. I would have said you shud only respond to their health, food n shelter needs, tell them to sort out every other of their needs themselves but I don't know how dat will sound. Relocate and only keep in touch on fone. they will survive in ur absence , trust me. But don't fail to send moni for their health, food n shelter while u away.

Please go for proper counseling.
Re: It’s Better I Die by oluplus(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
X2ksed:

You have not answered his question, rather, you covered everything up with the story of your failed hustles and businesses. If your money is legitimate, may continue to bless and increase you. If you are I to fraud, just to provide for your family, you need to stop. It is not your responsibility to carry the family burden on your shoulder, at this stage. Face your studies and make yourself proud.
Re: It’s Better I Die by shege45: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
X2ksed:
Hello Nairalanders,

I really do not know the best section to post this and so I am settling for the family section as this is about my family . I am 30years of age and I have just a sister . I gained admission into the university at the age of 21 years. My dad is a priest and during my second year in school, my dad had issues with the church and he was suspended indefinitely . This affected my education Badly . I couldn’t even feed and pay my school fees. I tried to engage in fraudulent activities to bypass the school fees team but I was caught 6 times in the exam and I couldn’t write my exams . My landlord in school have me heat and so I had to drop out and hussle . My younger sister gained admission also and my parents complained about money for both of us and so dropping out was the best so as to enable her finish her school. I started hustling just to make ends meet. I started having breakthrough 4 years after dropping out of school and so I decided it was time I go back to school. I was young at the time I dropped out and I couldn’t even think properly about deferring my admission . By the time I realized, it was late . I decided to write jamb again. Meanwhile , when I started hustling , the little I made, I always give my dad to take care of the house . I tried my best even at a very young age . I decided on jamb and I failed jamb twice as I couldn’t meet the cut off mark for my course . I then proceeded to OAU and collected a pedigree form for distant learning . I couldn’t also meet the cut off mark . After trying for 3 years with no luck , I decided to settle for a private school. I took the form and boom , I got the admission to read Geology and petroleum studies . I had to hussle and my first school fees was 438k. I was able to settle the fees and I was happy I am back in school ( delay ain’t denial ) . The course was expensive and so I couldn’t get a place of my own and so I decided to put up with my parents at that age . The course was expensive but that was my dream course . Even with that, I sill tried my best to carry the house along . During my 300 Level, my dad became tired of me staying with him . I am asthmatic and so I couldn’t stay in the school hostel . During my 200 level, my dad owed his family members 350k and at the time , I wanted to pay my fees , the insult was much on the family and so o asked my mum to give him the cash for my fees to settle the family . My mum was my accountant then so I don’t spend money anyhow . Boom, dad came back again that he wanted to buy an Audi car and the car was 750k. He knows my expenses and that I need money for school and especially field works to igarra . I explained to him and the man started carrying face ooo. I then decided to give another 400 and so make him add the balance . At times , I was broke and I wanted to settle some pressing issues in school that needs instant cash , my dad will tell me to meet my mum. My mum and I struggled to make sure I finish the school. There was a particular time I wanted to go for independent field mapping and I asked my dad for 30k as my mum said she would raise 10 for me. My dad said he doesn’t have money, he said I should ask my mum . My mum had to borrow from cooperative . That evening as I was putting my things in order , my dad came and asked me to plug his phone, immediately a text came in with account details . My dad was about to send 60k to a woman and he asked the woman not to call because family is around and so she sent her bank details . I confronted him and he kept quiet . I was able to finish up my school and due to the pressure about school fees and all that as I was not ready to drop out again, I had an extra year. It’s been one problem or the other about my dad . There was a day I wanted to go get things outside , I saw an Audi approaching and I confirmed it was my dad and mum driving to my place . The vehicle was loaded with properties . The church kicked them out and asked them to leave the vicarage . I immediately took them in and arranged the extra room for them . I immediately called an agent to look for a 2 bedroom apartment for me. I removed the aircondition from my house, the fridge I was using , the television I had and also my gotv for them . I purchased a set of chairs for 250k and paid house rent of 240k. Furnished the house and asked them to move in. Even with all this, my dad no want make I settle down . Because I do not have a car to call my own, my dad insults me every minute and reminding me that my mates and juniors are doing better and he calls me a fool because I don’t have money to give him at the moment . I reminded him that yes some of my juniors are better and some are also dead but I thank God for my life . I believe with God I will conquer . I am currently in a depressed mood as there is absolutely nothing to leave for as the only hope I have which is my family , they have all abandoned me . My dad has been building his house for like 20yrs now. He spends so much on girls and refused building his house . Now he is forcing me to finish the house which I agreed but asked him to give me time . My younger sister got a job of 30k monthly and my dad has been on her neck . My dad even call the owner of the company for money . He bugs the man with text messages and calls every two weeks for cash and the man had to sack my sister . I purchased a land and wanted to start developing my own house but my dad calls me a never do well and a useless child. I am trying my best. I am working my ass out but family don’t see any good . My sister had fibroid issues and I had to borrow 240k with my certificate just to please them . I am in a depressed state and just staying my mind and speaking out to this community now I see death as the only option as I type this with tears . I see death as the only hope . I have two bottles of sniper and I have been having thought to just end my life . I am depressed .
you dont have sense. Na because you dey smile with am na why him get mind they do all this. Change am for am, him head go correct
Re: It’s Better I Die by Mariangeles(f): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
X2ksed:
Hello Nairalanders,

I really do not know the best section to post this and so I am settling for the family section as this is about my family . I am 30years of age and I have just a sister . I gained admission into the university at the age of 21 years. My dad is a priest and during my second year in school, my dad had issues with the church and he was suspended indefinitely . This affected my education Badly . I couldn’t even feed and pay my school fees. I tried to engage in fraudulent activities to bypass the school fees team but I was caught 6 times in the exam and I couldn’t write my exams . My landlord in school have me heat and so I had to drop out and hussle . My younger sister gained admission also and my parents complained about money for both of us and so dropping out was the best so as to enable her finish her school. I started hustling just to make ends meet. I started having breakthrough 4 years after dropping out of school and so I decided it was time I go back to school. I was young at the time I dropped out and I couldn’t even think properly about deferring my admission . By the time I realized, it was late . I decided to write jamb again. Meanwhile , when I started hustling , the little I made, I always give my dad to take care of the house . I tried my best even at a very young age . I decided on jamb and I failed jamb twice as I couldn’t meet the cut off mark for my course . I then proceeded to OAU and collected a pedigree form for distant learning . I couldn’t also meet the cut off mark . After trying for 3 years with no luck , I decided to settle for a private school. I took the form and boom , I got the admission to read Geology and petroleum studies . I had to hussle and my first school fees was 438k. I was able to settle the fees and I was happy I am back in school ( delay ain’t denial ) . The course was expensive and so I couldn’t get a place of my own and so I decided to put up with my parents at that age . The course was expensive but that was my dream course . Even with that, I sill tried my best to carry the house along . During my 300 Level, my dad became tired of me staying with him . I am asthmatic and so I couldn’t stay in the school hostel . During my 200 level, my dad owed his family members 350k and at the time , I wanted to pay my fees , the insult was much on the family and so o asked my mum to give him the cash for my fees to settle the family . My mum was my accountant then so I don’t spend money anyhow . Boom, dad came back again that he wanted to buy an Audi car and the car was 750k. He knows my expenses and that I need money for school and especially field works to igarra . I explained to him and the man started carrying face ooo. I then decided to give another 400 and so make him add the balance . At times , I was broke and I wanted to settle some pressing issues in school that needs instant cash , my dad will tell me to meet my mum. My mum and I struggled to make sure I finish the school. There was a particular time I wanted to go for independent field mapping and I asked my dad for 30k as my mum said she would raise 10 for me. My dad said he doesn’t have money, he said I should ask my mum . My mum had to borrow from cooperative . That evening as I was putting my things in order , my dad came and asked me to plug his phone, immediately a text came in with account details . My dad was about to send 60k to a woman and he asked the woman not to call because family is around and so she sent her bank details . I confronted him and he kept quiet . I was able to finish up my school and due to the pressure about school fees and all that as I was not ready to drop out again, I had an extra year. It’s been one problem or the other about my dad . There was a day I wanted to go get things outside , I saw an Audi approaching and I confirmed it was my dad and mum driving to my place . The vehicle was loaded with properties . The church kicked them out and asked them to leave the vicarage . I immediately took them in and arranged the extra room for them . I immediately called an agent to look for a 2 bedroom apartment for me. I removed the aircondition from my house, the fridge I was using , the television I had and also my gotv for them . I purchased a set of chairs for 250k and paid house rent of 240k. Furnished the house and asked them to move in. Even with all this, my dad no want make I settle down . Because I do not have a car to call my own, my dad insults me every minute and reminding me that my mates and juniors are doing better and he calls me a fool because I don’t have money to give him at the moment . I reminded him that yes some of my juniors are better and some are also dead but I thank God for my life . I believe with God I will conquer . I am currently in a depressed mood as there is absolutely nothing to leave for as the only hope I have which is my family , they have all abandoned me . My dad has been building his house for like 20yrs now. He spends so much on girls and refused building his house . Now he is forcing me to finish the house which I agreed but asked him to give me time . My younger sister got a job of 30k monthly and my dad has been on her neck . My dad even call the owner of the company for money . He bugs the man with text messages and calls every two weeks for cash and the man had to sack my sister . I purchased a land and wanted to start developing my own house but my dad calls me a never do well and a useless child. I am trying my best. I am working my ass out but family don’t see any good . My sister had fibroid issues and I had to borrow 240k with my certificate just to please them . I am in a depressed state and just staying my mind and speaking out to this community now I see death as the only option as I type this with tears . I see death as the only hope . I have two bottles of sniper and I have been having thought to just end my life . I am depressed .

How sad!

From your story, it is very clear that your father is an obsessive, selfish manipulator who would do whatever it takes to keep you from moving forward .
He does not love you because if he did, he would want what is best for you and your sister, and would always want you to be happy .

You might be feeling worthless and unwanted because you yearn the unconditional love and acceptance of your father but guess what ?? GOD LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!

Think about this ; if you commit suicide, who's going to be there for your Mummy and your sister??
Think about the unbearable pain you'll cause them if you end your life...THEY LOVE YOU !
Do you not care how they would feel ??
How they'll hurt??
You want to shatter your mum ??

Don't worry, what you're going through, that feeling is a phase...IT SHALL DEFINITELY PASS!
I promise you, With God, everything is going to be alright.
You just have to build your relationship with God so you can always feel His reassuring love during turbulent times. HIS LOVE IS NEW EVERY MORNING !

You are worthy not worthless.
You deserve to be loved not based on how much material things you can give .

Jesus Christ said " ...a man's life does not consist in the abundance of things he has "
Having abundance of wealth does not make more worthy, neither does not having make you less worthy .

Despite what has happened, still respect your father because he's your father and dishonouring him is going against one of God's commandments...you don't want to do that.

Keep working hard.
God's grace abound to you believe that.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by Freeeanijor: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Guy let me be frank with you if you don't change your belief system towards your dad you may still end up taking your life maybe not this year. You need to ask yourself pertinent questions regarding your purpose in life. Are you are prisoner of gratitude? Are you searching for happiness in the wrong place? Who are you living for? A lot of guys had the same issues as you, let tell you what they did, they simply deaden that papa part in their head and life has always been satisfying. Take back your life bro, the young shall grow allow the old to die bro.
Re: It’s Better I Die by SimplePlan34: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Why not just take the sniper and have peace
Re: It’s Better I Die by extremelygolden: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kill your self ke? You better relocate from the state where you're currently staying with your parents. As long as your father sees you around, he will keep making your life miserable.

Pack out and visit them once in a while, sometimes invite your mother to come spend time with you since she's the only one who has been helpful.

Don't mind your father. When next he calls you useless and good for nothing, remind him politely that the Dangotes, Adenugas, Adelekes, etc are men and fathers like himself and that it wouldn't be a bad idea if he turns out like one of them too.

You better start planning on how to raise your own family and stop being sentimental to an ungrateful father.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by ImaIma1(f): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
X2ksed:

Money but I had to manage. Some Nigerian guys had to present their ass to the Arabs to remain onboard. I worked with the Indians and I was able to save some cash bro . Whenever I am off, I had friend who sells wrist watches and necklaces and I told him the Indians I work with love wristwatches . I introduced him and he made his first supply which was about 370k . The Indians later discovered the watches where fake and I was used as the sacrificial lamb . I lost the job . I tried looking for a better job on board but I couldn’t get any . I then met a guy who was into oil theft for naval officers . He introduced me and asked me to start work in two weeks . I later got a news from his brother that he died and was killed by propeller . The little I gathered I wanted to cross into Europe throw Morocco and desert movement and I was about making the move when my pastor called and asked me to stop every movement that he had a vision and saw me dead. I then met a friend I knew in school and he told me about Georgia and that Georgia is a good country . I told him I had some money and wanted to do business . He convinced me to go to Georgia and buy clothes and sell and he also said he can link me up to Ankara turkey . I started that business bro and I was almost duped but I held my ground bro . Na Beijing person never eenter buy goods. Bros , men dey wey hussle legit . The only problem I have is family , they do not see my effort to help . I work my ass out just to help but they fucking don’t care .

I agree with the advice about moving away from them and being on your own. It is not all families that support and wish their own well. You are responsible for yourself first.

Your father is a selfish and bitter person. He has the guts to spend the money you give him on frivolities. You better allow him finish building his house by himself. That is not your responsibility.

Learn to say NO and don't bend. Giving like father Christmas will only wreck you.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by ImaIma1(f): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
CanadianNaija:
The only problem I see here is you. You’re a weak person, and people like you will forever be taken advantage of.

Why is your mother holding your money when you’re not an illiterate? That’s how your family keeps knowing how much you have.
You behave like a child, so you’ll keep being treated as one.

You don’t owe your parents nada! If you give your mum money for upkeep, it’s because you want to it’s not your job to do so.
Do not let obligation to kill you, if dem find you today your family will still survive, they won’t die of hunger.

You better sit down and give yourself brain, else you’ll never rise above that level of poverty you just described up there.
Also, I hope you don’t intend to bring somebody’s daughter into this mess with your over-dependent family?

So many wrong things with the way he lives especially as s man. How can his mum be keeping his money? He feels he is obligated to them.

We should stop believing that we owe our parents because they nurtured us and all. We didn't beg to come to the world. So they should not act like they did us a favour sending us to school, clothing us, etc.

Op needs to toughen up
Re: It’s Better I Die by CanadianNaija: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

So many wrong things with the way he lives especially as s man. How can his mum be keeping his money? He feels he is obligated to them.

We should stop believing that we owe our parents because they nurtured us and all. We didn't beg to come to the world. So they should not act like they did us a favour sending us to school, clothing us, etc.

Op needs to toughen up

Are you minding the OP? That one is just someone that doesn't have a mind of his own, they will so use him eh...including his mother sef.

My own is he should just remain single, because i doubt any right thinking woman will be able to tolerate this situationship he has going on with his family. I'm already disgusted sef, and i'm not there o.
Re: It’s Better I Die by ImaIma1(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
CanadianNaija:

Are you minding the OP? That one is just someone that doesn't have a mind of his own, they will so use him eh...including his mother sef.

My own is he should just remain single, because i doubt any right thinking woman will be able to tolerate this situationship he has going on with his family. I'm already disgusted sef, and i'm not there o.

Yes, because if he gets married, there will definitely be friction between mother and wife as he has given his mother so much power over him. If he wants to switch that power, there will be issues.

Some men create the problems that exist between their wives and their mothers with their antecedents...how they have done things before the wife came. That's why it would look like she came from nowhere to benefit

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Second Time Im Asking This Favor. Please help!!!! / A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? / Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.