Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (51775 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by jude33084(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
Think about the quality of education first.

In this context the government school is even better!

Did you listen to how she controls pidgin language like prof Soyin controlling poetry grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Divay22(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol
If them stubborn Ehn, I go tell them say i stubborn pass them.
This mouth na razor blade o.

Even Crown FM are on the search for her... God bless you Lil one kiss

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by nicepoker101(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2019
dykedarlyn:
And the politicians in that state would never deem it fit to help out; nice one from Jim Iyke
There are a lot of them. Besides that's not the politicians work. What politicians should do is create enabling environment for business to thrive from there the parents can get finances and resources to see their children through school.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by nicepoker101(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2019
jude33084:

Did you listen to how she controls pidgin language like prof Soyin controlling poetry grin
its warri that's how they communicate

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Zikbets4: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2019
Won!! Won!! Won!!

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by hokafor(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2019
Please Jim don't spoil the chances of this poor girl getting genuine help from well meaning individual s.i know your antecedents everything to you is packaging.i think you need the help more than the girl

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by surevik(f): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2019
I dreamt of doing same for her after seeing the video, if this is true may the name of God be praised

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by noble2faith(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2019
jude33084:

walahi u dey craze grin
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2019
Very soon this girl will become a celeb like emmanuela

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennys: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
dykedarlyn:
And the politicians in that state would never deem it fit to help out; nice one from Jim Iyke
The politician are the major problem we have in this country. And they are as wicked than the rattle snake. It is us that we will help ourselves,pls forget the politicians. Even the governor's will show up only when there's disaster despite the fact that it is not there money they will spend.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by hisexcellency34: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
But the girl must be stubborn

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2019
I commend Jim Iyke for this.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the available promos Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Tupacc: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
biafranation:

Afonja, you think Biafrans are dirty minded like you people? This is the problem I have with One Nigeria; you mix pure black people created in the image of God (Biafrans) with unpure black people. SMH
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Tupacc: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2019
jude33084:

[s]Did you listen to how she controls pidgin language like prof Soyin controlling poetry grin
[/s]
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by abbeyty(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2019
dykedarlyn:

Cuz the money that is meant for it is shared among your lawmakers to send their kids abroad for their own education

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Rolly22(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Government schools are free, why send your kids to a private school if you can't pay.

Government Schools that looks like Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
I watched the video, I can't stop laughing, the girl funny die , . her expression

God don pick her call, she should not forget the teacher that sent her home, she was the instrument God used, and her interviewer ,

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by tiwiex(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Onyi22:
That's good

What is good about it? Na only she for the school no pay school fees. He can as well pay for all the children that can't pay fees. So should well meaning Nigerians. Are we gonna keep making news for e fee epomdingbto singular cases? How much can her school Fees be? 10k? I don't need to be Jin Iyke to pay that. It's not news. No be today e know say people no fit pay school fees abeg.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kelvinunilag: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2019
The guy selling fixed match is such a low thinker, if you really are genuine you will keep dis to yourself only, with what you have been posting so far it shows you are a millionaire, why looking for small money again, only the stupid ones will fall in your trap, thief

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennys: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2019
The politicians will not come to aid, the governor's will only show up only if there is report of major disaster. What a failed nation. The individual who shown interest to help,help will surely come there way too..it is only we that can lift up ourselves not this corrupt politicians and leaders so to speak will render help without expecting returns.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Dboyz(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Government schools at nursery and primary level of education are in shambles.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Donbigi2:
because it’s better to be at home than goto a public school. You will not learn anything

I think It depends on d child.

But agree, a private school is always better sha.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Mariangeles(f): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
I hope what I'm thinking is not what Jim Iyke have in mind for that little girl?

Shut up! She's just a little girl

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he !

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by wisekings: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=donstan18 post=76668822]I hope what I'm thinking is not what Jim Iyke have in mind for that little girl?
you look and sound stupid

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by uuzba(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Government schools are free, why send your kids to a private school if you can't pay.
...because teachers don't come to the government schools.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Good gesture but setting up a foundation which would help fight, get donation and help improve on the lives of many more like this girl that abound nationwide. We can do better as a nation ...if government is refusing to do what they ought to do, we the citizens should either fight them or help shoulder the pain when we can. angry

itspzpics:
In a viral video posted by popular nollywood actor Jim Iyke, This little girl was sent home from school because she fails to pay her school fees in time.

In her conversation with the person behind the camera with her sharp pidgin,The little students is really angry as she was sent home. She said "no be say I no go pay oo, dem go dey pursue person instead of them to flog person"

I think the little girl is tired of being sent home often. She prefer to be flogged than being sent home.

Meanwhile the nollywood acts tends to render help as he is about to get through to her parents.

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/jim-iyke-tends-to-help-angry-student-send-home-from-school/

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Youngstar76(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2019
abels:
Blood of Jesus

Mr/Mrs/Ms religious, this is not the image of Jesus Christ of Nazareth so quit the mediocrity, do research and enlighten your mind. This is pure idolatry.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Plus10(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Sapele pikin that's where pigin English originated from
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by uuzba(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2019
surevik:
I dreamt of doing same for her after seeing the video, if this is true may the name of God be praised
Did you do it inside your dream?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.